Chapter 5

Too Late

One week past already. Minho come home 2 times in this week, just for spent the night and then will went again early in the morning. He called Hyerin everyday, but Hyerin miss him more in person, remembering her time left with him not much.

This morning, after coming back from her morning exercise, Hyerin check up the letter in postbox. As usual, many letters comes, from Hyerin’s boutique, claim letter and advertisement. No letter for Minho, because no one know he lived here. All letters for Minho will go to his dorm. But today, a strange letter come. No identity and no address.

Hyerin brings all the letter inside and start to separate them. Curious with the black mail, Hyerin open the letter and shock with the content. It was a bunch of photos Minho with Yuri from SNSD. Hyerin know that both of them are under the same company, but Hyerin never know that Minho this close with Yuri. There are photos Minho hugging Yuri from behind, Minho and Yuri wear couple bracelets, Yuri rub Minho’s face with a towel , and Minho fed Yuri with Kimbap. Minho never told Hyerin about this thing before.

Even if Hyerin don’t want suspect Minho, but she still shock with this picture. Hyerin also wondering, why is that picture come to this house. If this picture is a threatening for Minho, why don’t they send that picture to Shinee’s dorm? Is there anyone who know that Minho lives here? Or maybe that picture was addressed for Hyerin?

The things that make Hyerin more sad is the fact that Minho never told her about his relationship with Yuri. His gossip with Hara can she handle very well because Hyerin know Hara so well that she believe nothing going on between Hara and Minho. But, with Yuri? She don’t know anything and she can’t believe anything about her. Minho always tell Hyerin everything about his job, with who he was partnered etc. and never once he talks about his job with Yuri.

Many things came in Hyerin’s mind until her phone ringing, making her back into the reality.

“ Yoboseyo, umma. Wae? Ne, arraseo” Hyerin put down her phone. Her mom want to meet her again this afternoon. Hyerin sigh. What if her mom asking about the marriage again? What must she say? Minho clearly state that he don’t want to get married yet.