Chapter 13

Too Late

Hyerin walks slowly toward their bedroom and crying on the edge of bed. Many things come in her mind. Why is everything comes in coincidence like this? Her mom ask her to get marry, she get Minho’s photos with Yuri, Minho not telling her about his relationship with Yuri, and tonight Hyerin see the evidence that Minho and Yuri have a special relationship and above from all problem, why must her future husband must nice as Jihoo? Why must he come and becomes Hyerin’s hero in the middle of her problem with Minho?

Hyerin confused. What must she do with it? Her marriage is clearly something that she can’t cancel or delayed. Her family rule is something that she can’t break. The problem is, can Hyerin leave Minho and comes to Jihoo? can Hyerin be someone good for Jihoo, while her heart still belong to Minho?

Deep inside her heart, Hyerin still want to spend her time with Minho. Deep inside her heart, there are many voices that look after for Minho. That maybe there’s nothing going on between Minho and Yuri, that Minho has a good reason to hide her relationship with Yuri from Hyerin and many positive things about Minho lingering in her head. But still, even if Hyerin can accept and forgive Minho’s relationship with Yuri, they can’t still be together if Minho don’t want to marry her soon. Everything will be a waste, they must separate and Hyerin will marry Jihoo.

Hyerin keep crying for only God know how long she cry, until she slept because of tired. She wake up when she heard her phone ringing and she ealize that she slept on the floor all night. She look at her phone and see Minho’s name there.

“ Yoboseyo…” Hyerin said with hoarse voice.

“ Baby, are you okay? Your voice sound strange.” Minho said with worry voice.

“ I’m fine, Minho. Maybe because I just woke up, that’s why my voice sound strange.”

“ You just woke up? It’s 8 am already, baby. You never late before..”

“ Maybe because I’m too tired shopping yesterday.”

“ Aigoo… No wonder you don’t call since last night. I wait for your call all night long.”

“ My call? Why?” Hyerin frowned. Then something hit her. Today is Minho birthday and she not congratulate him yet.

“ OH MY GOD!! Minho, mianhe.. I’ve slept so I can’t give call earlier. Saengil chukkaee Minho-ah.”

“ Wow, calm down baby. You don’t have to shout out. I know you won’t forget my birthday in purpose.”

“ Of course. How could I forget your birthday. Even last night I already…” Hyerin stop her words when she remember that Minho didn’t know that she was there last night.

“ You already what?” Minho curious

“ I already prepare my speech for you.” Hyerin try give a reasonable reason.

“ So sweet. So, I will meet you today at 2 pm?” Minho make sure about his appointment with Hyerin.

“ Yup..”

“ And I will bring the rest of Shinee too..”

“ Arraseo, Minho. See u later.” Hyerin said and put her phone.

Hyerin sighed. She almost tell Minho that she was with him last night. Hyerin stand up and walk toward the bathroom to wash her face. She is not surprised to see her face was a mess, her eyes swollen and her hair was not better than a bird’s nest. Now she must find a way to hide it all from Minho.

=====================================================

Another update for today.. I'm sooooooo happy.. I got new subscribers and new comments as well. Kamsa hamnida, yorobeun..

And to make this day more perfect, INFINITE just won on Music Bank today. And the members tweet something. Any Inspirit here? Because I am XD

Congrats my boys. Proud of you. *sorry for the fangirling things

PS : How was my story so far? Is it interesting or something?

Do comments and subscribe.. Kamsa hamnida :)