Chapter 25

Too Late

She knows that she getting closer to her marriage and she still had thought about running away. But as soon as she saw Jihoo at the end of the way, looking great in his tuxedo, she know she can’t leave him. Not after so much comfort he had given to her. She had make decision and she knew it is right. A smile on Jihoo face melted away her confusion, making her ready to be the soon Mrs. Park, not Ms. Lee anymore.

Her father let go of her hand and give it to Jihoo, who gently accepted it.

“Ready?” he whispered, enough for her to heard

Hyerin just nodded her head and soon, the ceremony begin.

After the wedding ceremony, Hyerin celebrate her birthday directly. Jihoo bought her a very big tart cake, with heart shape. After making a wish, she blow the candle and cut the cake. Hyerin and Jihoo hold the knife together and cut the cake into pieces. Hyerin take the first piece and give it to her umma. But to her surprise, her mother shook her head.

“ Give the first cut for your husband, Hyerin” her mother said.

Hyerin blushed. She forgot that she already had a husband, not to mention they are just married right now. Hyerin then offering the cake to Jihoo, which is gladly received by Jihoo. He gave a peck in Hyerin cheeks.

“ Saengil chukkaee, wifey”

Hyerin startled at her new nickname, but she know she must get used to it. She reply with a smile and eat the cake that Jihoo feeding to her.

“ Omo!!! Look at them!! Don’t they look cute together?” people around them give comments.

Hyerin and Jihoo just smile hearing that words. Then Jihoo walking to her grandpa direction while Hyerin talking with her mother.

“ Honey, you will stay here for another week for honeymoon right? Enjoy your honeymoon dear. Umma and appa prepared everything for you guys.” Her mother told her.

Hyerin nodded her head.

“ But Umma, must you back to Seoul tomorrow? Why don’t you stay for another week too?”

“ You know honey, your appa is busy. And he can’t leave his work for a long time.”

“ But you do know, I will go directly to London right after honeymoon.” Hyerin pleaded.

“ I know, dear. To be honest, I don’t want you to leave either. But, it’s your choice and I will respect that.”

Hyerin hugged her umma. She don’t want to leave her either. But it’s for the best.

“ Umma..” Hyerin sobbed.

“ Sshh.. A bride must not cry in her wedding. Your groom is waiting for you. Go to him, you have a dance to do.” Her mother swept her tears.

***

When In Jeju Hyerin hold her wedding ceremony, in Seoul Minho walking out from his dorm and drive his car to Hyerin’s house. He knocked the door but no one answering. Seem like the house is empty. After waiting for a while, Minho then leaving and go to bakery shop, buying a tart cake for Hyerin eventhough he didn’t know where she is right now.

Minho go back to his dorm and found the dorm are empty. He found memo on refrigerator. Onew wrote that they are in practicing room right now. They give a break for Minho because they know Minho not in the good condition right now.

Minho put the cake on the table and he set the table for 2 people. He arranges the plate, glass, and he also put a vase there. Last, he put the cake in the middle. Then he put the candle on the cake and start singing.

“ Saengil chukkae hamnida.. Saengil chukkae hamnida. Saranghanenun uri Hyerin. Saengil chukkae hamnida”

He singing that song while crying. Tears start falling down from his eyes. Minho can’t help it anymore. He missed her so much that it hurts him to know that she left without a trace. Without Minho knowing, their manager hyung watched him all this time. He looked so worried with Minho after the boys tell him Minho brokenheart. Now he saw it by himself, he afraid that it will ruined Shinee’s performance. Suddenly an idea pop up in his mind. he go out from the dorm and go to practice room.

“ Guys, come here for a while.” He announce to them.

“ What’s up, Hyung.”

“ I have something to discussed with you. Key, remember last week I told you that you will going to ‘King of Idols’ programs with Onew, right?”

Key nodded.

“ What about Minho going instead of you? I know it’s not appropriate to change your scheduled in H-1, but I see Minho just now and he seems need vacation badly. He looks stressed.”

“ Arraseo, hyung. I’m fine with that. Although I’m sad, my trip to Thailand was cancelled.”

“ Oh, I don’t told you before? They cancelled go to Thailand and choose Jeju instead. If I’m not mistaken, due to administration process, they don’t get permission shooting in Thailand”

“ Whoaa.. Then very fine, then. Let’s Minho go ahead. I’m not interested in Jeju, either.”

“ Good then. Thanks Key. and onew, don’t forget to package your stuff tonight and tell Minho either. You guys will be going tomorrow for three days. Two days for filming and one day for vacation”

“ Arraseo, hyung”

=====================================================

I'm back... How are my readers doing?

Another update for you guys.. Hope you enjoy this chapter as well.

And as usual, comments and subscribe are loved (: