Chapter 20

Too Late

Hyerin then decided this is the right time to tell Minho about her leaving and end their relationship.

“ Minho”

“Baby”

Both of them said together.

“ You go first” Hyerin said.

“ I forget to tell you something. Tomorrow I will head to Canada with the dream team. We have filming there for a while.”

“ How long?”

“  2 weeks. Mianhe, I should told you earlier, but I always forget.”

Hyerin keep quiet. 2 weeks again is her birthday. And Minho will not here with her? Isn’t that a good coincidence? Without Minho here will make it easier for Hyerin to leaves.

“ You are mad, aren’t you? I’m sorry baby. But I promise, I will be back before your birthday so that we can celebrate it together.” Minho continued with worried face because Hyerin still quiet.

“ You don’t have to force your self go back here immediately just because my birthday, Minho.”

“ Aniyo.. I will make sure I go back before your birthday so that we can celebrate it. I’m sure our scheduled will finished before two weeks. By the way, what it is you want to tell me earlier?”

Hyerin silent for a while. Must she tell Minho? But Minho will go tomorrow and he will not be here for about two weeks. Isn’t it better to just leave and not tell him? Let Minho know it by himself when Hyerin already go.

“ Ah.. That is.. I forget it now. I will tell you later once I remember.” Hyerin lies to him.

Minho stop his car in front of their house.

“ You want sleep here tonight?” Hyerin asked him.

“ I want, but I can’t. we have an early flight tomorrow. So, I need to packed my stuff tonight.”

“ Want me help you with packing?”

“ No need, baby. I’m sure you are tired after stalking us today. I will call you before I left.”

“ May I send you to the airport?”

“ No. I’m afraid that I will cancel my flight if you send me out. “ Minho chuckled.

“ Okay then. Take care, Minho.”

“ Sure baby. I promise you that one. I’m not going for a long time, anyway. Just two weeks and I’ll come back to you.”

“ Have fun then.” Hyerin said, ready to go out from car.

“ baby, you know what, I feel a little uneasy this time. It’s not like this is the first time I left you, but why must I feel so hard to go? There’s nothing wrong, right?”

“ Of course, Minho. What would it be?” Hyerin let out a nervous laughed.

“ Well, I had to go back now. I will call you tomorrow. Good night, sleep tight, baby.” Minho leaning and plant a kiss in Hyerin’s forehead.

“ Good night, Minho.” Hyerin open the door. But before she walk out, she turn around to Minho and give a deep kiss in his lips. They keep that for a while, until Hyerin felt that she can let go all her feeling for Minho.

“ That’s energy from me for the separate time we will have. “ Hyerin said to dumbfounded Minho. Minho blinks his eyes, shocked from Hyerin’s action. She never makes a first move before.

“ Bye Minho..” Hyerin closed the door. ‘I hope we will never meet again, so we not hurt each other.’

‘ Why am I feel you act weird, baby?’ Minho thought before he drives his car.

===============================================================

Ahhh, finally some update here.. It took me a while for update.. Not because I don't have any idea about waht to write, it's just I can't log in due to 'untrusted connection' notification.

I hope you all forgive me for update this late..

Anyway thanks everyone for comments and subscribes..

Special thanks for Jessica1965 . For your support and love for this story..

And I just realized, I never replied to any comments, huh? Well, next time I'll reply.

As usual, comments and subscribe are loved XD