Chapter 15

Too Late

Their party plan very well. Everybody praise Hyerin’s food and Minho acted like a kid again because he ask Hyerin to fed him. But when Taemin using his aegyo to asked the same thing, Minho give him a deadly glare, making the maknae hold back his act.

When all Shinee members busy watching DVD, Hyerin remember that she not pick up any letter this morning. So she went out toward the post box and found out that post box full of letter as usual. Come in with a bunch of letters in her hand, Hyerin getting back to her routine activity, divide the letter into their group. And this time, the blackmail has come again. Without address and without identity.

Hyerin open up the letter and see a bunch of photos (again) inside the envelope. Hyerin bring out the photos and saw photos of Minho and Yuri last night, when they are hiding from other people to celebrate Minho’s birthday. Fortunately, Hyerin was there last night, so she was not shocked with this picture. But when she reaches to the last three photos, Hyerin’s eyes out from its place. She was more than shocked to see that photos. This is the scene that she not saw last night. The scene where Minho and Yuri kissing or so she thought.

Tears form up in Hyerin’s eyes, ready to cry. But, because Minho and Shinee members still here, she can’t let out the tears. Hyerin put the photos into the envelope again, right before Minho come to the living room, joined her.

“ Many letters today?” Minho ask when he see stack of letter on the table.

“ As usual Choi Minho. You have mauch claim letter to be paid.” Hyerin trying to smile. She stand up, ready to go back to the party, but Minho hold her hand.

“ Stay here, baby.” He said and then pulled Hyerin into his arms.

“ But this is you party, Minho. We should stay with the others.”

“ They will understand that I need some space with you. Baby, I want to say something.”

“ Yes..”

“ thank you for accompany me in my birthday. Thank you for being with me this whole year. Thanks for making such delicious dishes in my birthday. You know what, you seaweed soup taste like the one that fans gave me last night.”

‘Of course it is Minho, because it come from the same person’ Hyerin thought.

“ Really? You got seaweed soup from your fans? So, how many seaweed you got last night?”

“ Ehm.. Three. From a fan, from manager hyung and from SNSD noona.”

“ You got seaweed from SNSD? Wow Minho, I don’t know that you are popular in your noona. So, how close are you with them that they make you a seaweed soup in your birthday? Who is it, the one that making it for you?”

“ Noona, why are you accusing me like this?”

“ Anni.. I’m just curious, Minho. That’s all. But nevermind, I don’t need to know either.” Hyerin paused. “ I will get some drink, you want some?” Hyerin asked him, but Minho shook his head.

Hyerin walked inside, leaving Minho in the living room alone. But stupid Hyerin, she left the blackmail which is contains of Minho scandal photos. And while Hyerin take her drink, Minho start to read all the letters one by one.

===================================================

Short update here... Thanks for my new subscriber..

Hope you guys can enjoy this chaptered as well..

Do comments and subscribe.. Kamsa Hamnida