Chapter 19

Too Late

Minho can't help but smile because Hyerin is there when he woke up. Afterall, the nightmare he just had was no joke, so seeing Hyerin when he opened his eyes make him relief.

“ Minho, can I be Shinee’s stalker just for today. I don’t have anything to do and I’m bored at home. So can I come and follow you guys all this day? Key already told me your scheduled.” Hyerin pleaded.

“ Andwae.. You can’t” Minho smile turn into a frown.

“ Why?”

“ Baby, you know why. I already told you it was dangerous. If my fans knowing about you, only God know what will they do to you. I don’t want to take that risk.”

“ If that the case, then let me be one of them. Just for today, I’m not your girlfriend but I am your fans. We can acted as if we don’t know each other. Come on, Minho. Just for today please…” Hyerin pleade using her puppy eyes.

Minho wondering why Hyerin acted like this suddenly. What’s wrong with her? Is she want to make sure that he will not going out with other girls again? Is she not believe him anymore?

“ I promise they will not find out that I’m your girlfriend. Minho, pretty please…” Hyerin put a swear sign with her hand, using aegyo as her final attack.

Minho chuckled.

“ You want to be with me that badly, huh? Look at your face, baby. It makes me loving you more.”

“ So, that’s mean I can go?”

“ No one can resist that face, baby.”

Hyerin jumped out happily and give Minho a hug.

“ Thanks Minho.”

***

So Hyerin spend all her day with stalking Shinee members. She went to their practice place, she follow them to Star King studio and last she watch their performance at inkigayo. Luckily, she can do her role as fans very well, so that no one notice that she is Minho’s girlfriend.

‘Baby, wait me at parking lot. I will take you home.’

Hyerin let out a bitter smile when she read Minho’s message. This is the last time she can be with Minho. Tonight she will tell him and say her goodbye. At least, today was really fun and she had so much good memories with him. Now, she can let him go.

Hyerin walk to the parking lot and found Minho’s car already there. She open the door and come in.

“ Are you happy today?” Minho asked her.

“ Very happy” Hyerin cheerfully answer.

Minho chuckled looking into Hyerin’s reaction.

“ Now I know why there are so many stalkers follow you guys. Because that was fun.”

“ Jeongmal? It seem that you want to do it again.” Minho teasing her.

 “ Why? You will not let me do it again?”

“ Aniyo.. It just.. I think it will be better if you can stalking me as my girlfriend not as my fans.”

“ Nah.. I think it was more fun being a fans. Moreover, who was the one that makes me hide as his girlfriend? Isn’t you are the one who make that’s rules, Mr. Choi Minho? “ Hyerin teasing him back.

“ Arraseo.. Arraseo.. I'm sorry baby, for hiding you all this time. I will start thinking about that. Maybe this is the right time to tell the world about our relationship.”

Hyerin startled hearing Minho’s words. ‘It was too late, Minho. There is no need to do that, because starting from tomorrow, I’m not your girlfriend anymore.’

Hyerin then decided this is the right time to tell Minho about her leaving and end their relationship.

“ Minho”

===================================================

Another update for today. Double update for my beloved readers.

I'm just happy because I got comments and new subscriber again.

Author happy = Author update LOL

Hope you enjoy this chapter as well.

Anyway, just wondering, is some reader outside there who want to critics my story? Because I kind of need some critics on this story, so I can make it better. Feel free to tell what's on your mind.

as usual, comments and subscribed are welcomed.

Kamsa Hamnida