Chapter 24

Too Late

Once they arrived at the dorm, Minho rushed to his room and locked him self in. He refused to be accompanied by anyone. The other members understand and giving a space for him to be alone.

Inside his room, Minho laid on the bed while thinking about Hyerin. He take out their photos on the table and look into the photos. It was their first photo together as a couple, taken when they go for a holiday. Looking into that photo make Minho crying again. Many question shout out in his mind, asking where is Hyerin, what is she doing and why is she left him, make Minho uncomfortable.

On the other place, at Jeju island, Hyerin looks as uncomfortable as Minho. She know that right now, Minho already realize that she left. And Hyerin asking, what is Minho’s reaction will be. Is he called police telling that she disappeared? Seem impossible, because Minho even don’t want public know about their relationship. Or maybe Minho will come to her parent’s house to searching her? But it just a waste, because all her family were in Jeju right now.

“ It seem that you are thinking so much stuff, right?” Jihoo asking her, make her realized some else was here.

“ Just one thing to be exact.” Hyerin answer calmly.

“ What? You are nervous for our wedding tomorrow?”

“ Minho.” Hyerin answer shortly. But with just that word, Jihoo already know why Hyerin acted like that.

“ Did he called you?”

“ Aniyo. I already switch off my phone since we left Seoul. I’m just wondering what is he doing right now? I’m sure he already found out that I was missing. Is he okay? Is my decision to left him is a good choice? I.. I..”

“ Shhh.. Don’t think about that anymore. He will be fine. He must be shocked with your left, I’m sure that. But, he will adapted quickly. There are many people around him and with his busy day, I think he can forget you fastly. You don’t need to worry about him.”

“ I hope so. I don’t want to hurt him, though leaving him without news like this already hurt him. I wish we will not meet each other in the future, so that I’m not feel guilty for leaving him”

“ It seem that you loved him so much. I’m doubt my self to replace him in you heart.”

“ Jihoo, I don’t mean that. I… I will try to erase him from my memories and I will try to like you just as much as you like me. It’s just, I need some time. I’m sorry.. I’m sorry if my statement before make you feel uncomfortable. I and Minho, we just a past.”

“ Arraseo.. I’m just kidding. Of course I know, somehow I’ll win your heart. Like I say before, I’m willing to wait for you no matter how long it takes.”

Teng.. Teng.. Teng..

The clock tower ring twelve times.

“ Saengil chukkaee, Hyerin.”

On the other side, in Seoul at the same time, Minho woke up because his alarm ringing.

‘Saengil chukkaee, baby’

***

Hyerin look into her reflection in the mirror. Her gown fit her well and she looks beautiful in that dress. Her dad knocked the door and enter the room.

“ Ready?” He asked her.

Hyerin shook her head.

“ Appa, I’m nervous. Am I took the right decision?” She asked faintly almost whispering to her self.

 Her father patted her back, then pulled her into a hug.

“ It’s okay, Hyerin. It was normal when you are nervous to face your wedding. Even your mom were at your shoes before. But as soon as you passed the altar, you feel better. Trust me, Hyerin. “

Hyerin look into her dad’s eyes, try to assuring her self.

“ Let’s go. Your wedding ceremony will be going on 5 minutes” Her father give his arm and Hyerin links her arms with him. They walked together and all people clapped their hands once Hyerin walk in the aisle.

The only chance to turn back is now. or Never at all

=======================================================

Another update.. Sorry if it was short..

Well, tonight I'll going abroad for work, so maybe I can't update for about a week.

Please wait for me, kay.

Anyway, thanks for comment and subscribe. As usual, they are loved :)