Chapter 14

Too Late

Hyerin start her way to the kitchen when she heard her phone ringing again.

“ Hyerin, how do you feel?” It was Jihoo.

“ Much better. Thanks.”

“ Want go out today to get some fresh air?”

“ Mianhe, but today I already have appointment with Minho. We will celebrate his birthday.”

“ Ah I see.” Jihoo’s voice sound disappointed. “ But make sure, you will not cry again, arraseo? Don’t hurt your self anymore. You are too precious to get that.” Jihoo continued.

Hyerin smile hearing Jihoo’s words. He always treats Hyerin in a special way.

“ Arraseo.. Thanks for calling, by the way. Bye Jihoo.”

Hyerin leaning on the wall. What must she do right now? Two boys likes her in a different way. Minho makes Hyerin feel appreciated because she always needed by Minho. On the other side, Jihoo makes she comfort because he always protect Hyerin.

Hyerin then continued her way to the kitchen. She must prepare dishes for Minho birthday party. She starts with making a cake. While baking the cake, she cook the other dishes. Hyerin still wearing her apron, busy decorating the cake when Minho comes into the kitchen and hug her from behind. Hyerin gasp and sighed in relieve when she know it was Minho.

“ I thought you were a thief” Hyerin said half mad.

“ If the thief as handsome as me, I’m sure you will don’t mind, right baby?” Minho teasing her.

“ Nope.. A thief still a thief, Minho. They will do something bad to their victim. You are home, but I’m not finished with the dishes yet. I’m late, don’t I?”

“ No. It was me who come earlier. I keep whine in dorm, asking if I could come here soon. Moreover, look at these dishes? It’s more than enough, baby. You are doing such a great job by doing all of this, alone. I think you are ready to be a housewife. ”

“ Then marry me before someone else do. There are not many girls like me, Minho.” Hyerin teasing him about marriage again. She still want to try, hoping that there will be a chance for them.

Minho smile and let her free from his hug. She turned Hyerin around to face him.

“ baby, of course making you become my wife would be the best gift in my life. Don’t worry baby, when I’m ready. I will propose to you.”

‘Unfortunately, when that times come, I’m not at your side anymore, Minho’ Hyerin tell in her mind.

“ Where is my gift?” Minho asking and act like a kid.

“ Ooppss.. I forgot to get you a gift. But isn’t this enough as my gift for you Minho? I already cooked you many dishes and prepare a small party for celebrate your birthday.” Hyerin elude.

Minho pouted hearing Hyerin’s answer.

“ Geureh, because you forget to get something as my gift, then I will choose my own gift from you. And I …. Want…. YOU!!!!” Minho said. And before Hyerin can commented on his words, Minho’s lips already plant on Hyerin’s lip. He deepened the kiss and asked for entering, when Key then come from nowhere.

“ Noona, what can I… Oh my god!!! My eyes…” Key stopped his walk and covered his eyes. Hyerin push Minho and blushed when she saw Key there.

“ Ooopppss.. I come in the wrong time.” Key grinned.

“ You are so dead, Key. Why you always ruined my precious moment?” Minho groaned. He looks really mad because Key disturbed his business.

“ Annyeong, Key.”

“ Hi noona.. Need any help with your dishes?” Key offered for a help.

“ You don’t have to, Key. Looks, she already made all the dishes by herself.” Minho said, still mad with Key.

“ Minho, stop it. You don’t have to get mad at Key.” Hyerin pinch Minho’s cheek. “ Key, you can help me by arranging this food into the table. I know you have a very good taste in arranging something.” Hyerin continued.

“ Sure, my lady. You know the almighty Key can do anything.”

=========================================================