Chapter 3

Too Late

“ Promise me you will never doing this again” Minho suddenly burst out.

“ Do what?”

“ Hiding and make me scare to death” Minho said and turn around Hyerin to make her face him.

I think he will ask me to not ask about marriage again’ Hyerin thought while gaze a handsome feature in front of her. Seeing Minho’s face full of worries make Hyerin feel guilty.

“ Mianhe.. I just bored being there alone. That’s why I go out.”

“ Ow.. My baby must be lonely at this big house. I’m sorry baby. Maybe I must come back home often, so that you not lonely again”

“ You don't have to force your self, Minho. It’s not like I don’t have any place to go to kill my boredom. You know I already work in a boutique.”

“ Oh yeah, I forgot that.” Minho said while pinching Hyerin’s nose. “Omo!! Your nose is cold, so is your cheeks. Seem like you sit here for a long time. Let’s come inside.” Minho continued.

Hyerin smile, then touch her cheeks. That’s right, her cheeks are really cold. No wonder, because she sit here from the sky still bright and now the sky is dark already. Hyerin try to take her foot from the water, but her foots seem paralyze. Maybe because she let her foot in the water for such a long time, that’s why it become freeze now.

“ What’s wrong, baby?” Minho asking when he see Hyerin’s face.

“ My foot is freezing. Maybe because I put them in the water for a long time.”

Without asked, Minho carrying Hyerin inside. He put her on the sofa, then walk toward the kitchen and back with wash basin filling with hot water. He takes Hyerin’s foot and massage them in there.

“ How?” ask Minho.

“ Feeling much better. Gomawo, Minho-ah”

Minho continued to massage Hyerin’s foot until the water turn cool. After drying Hyerin’s foot with towel, he brings back the wash basin to the kitchen and joined Hyerin in the sofa.

“ How long you sit in the pool, Noona? Look at your self, you look so pale like a zombie.” Minho put his arms around Hyerin’s waist and pull her close to his embrace. Hyerin stay quiet and put her head down in Minho’s chest.

“I’m sorry. I’m not mad at you baby. I’m mad at my self. It’s just feel like it was all my fault, because I leave you in this house for a long time” Minho blame him self.

“ I know you are not mad at me, Minho. I know and It’s not your fault either. Don’t blame your self. I’m just too careless” Hyerin said. She lift up her face and caress Minho’s cheek. Minho smile looking to the girl in his embrace and plant a kiss in her forehead.

“ You know me so well, baby”

They stay in that position for a while, until Hyerin break up the silence atmosphere between them.

“ Minho, have you eaten yet? I’m sorry, I don’t cook anything for you. Wait here, I will cook you something.” Hyerin try to stand up just to get pulled again by Minho.

“ Calm down, baby. You don’t have to cook tonight. How about we order something? Pizza?!” ask Minho.

Hyerin nodded and then they call for pizza.

“ Until when you will stay?”

“ Mmm.. Tomorrow’s morning” Minho answer half sure. “ Onew hyung tell us that tomorrow we have to practice for Inkigayo performance”

Hyerin pouted.” That’s mean you stay tonight just for sleep?”

Minho smile seeing Hyerin pouted.

“ Don’t put that face. You know I can’t resist your aegyo. Don’t make me feel guilty, baby.” Minho answering while pinching Hyerin’s cheek.

“ If my aegyo can make you stay here any longer, why not? Haha..” spoiled Hyerin answered.

“ If I could, I will choose to stay with you surely. Anyway, how was your meeting with umma?”

“ Mmm.. As usual, Umma ask me to stay healthy, telling me about what’s going on my home, about Hyesun’s grade at school. Ah, Umma also asking about you.”

“Sounds fun. Seems another time, I will go with you to meet umma. Anyway, what is Umma asking about me?”

“ Nothing special, just standard question. How was your work, did you eat well or not, did I disturbing you or not. Something like that.” Hyerin pause for a while. “ Ah yes, Umma also asking about our relationship. Did you still love me or not.”

“ And what you tell her?”

“ I tell my mom that nothing going on between us right now. We just  friend.”

Minho open his mouth widely, bulge out of his eyes. “Nooooonaaaaaaa!!!” Minho shouted.

Hyerin smiling. She really happy when teasing Minho like this.

“ You know Minho, you look so cute when you angry like this” Hyerin teasing Minho. 

“ That’s not the point noona. Oh, for the god sake, how could you give such answer to your mother. You know, how much I love you, noona.”

“ Really? But seems your love is not big enough to make you marry me.”

“ Noona, you know that it’s not because I don’t want to marry you, but because right now I can’t marry you. Noona, how could you…..” Minho stop his words because Hyerin laughing.

“ Bwuhahahaha.. Minho, you must see your face right now. Your expression very funny when you said the last sentence. I can’t hold my self anymore. Oh, my stomach.. my stomach even start to hurt because laughing”

Minho looks hyerin with confusing look.

“ What do you mean, baby?”

“ Minho, how could I say that to umma? I’m just kidding. It’s impossible I say that stupid sentence to umma. I will not put our relationship in danger, Minho. Of course I know you love me so much.”

“ Baby, you…” Minho not finished his words. Instead he starts to tickling Hyerin.

“ Minho, stop.. You know I can’t resist ticklish”

“ Then you must thinking before you start kidding me, baby.” Minho satisfied. He keep tickling Hyerin until the bell ring. Their pizza finally come.

After eating pizza together, Minho take Hyerin to their bedroom. She looks so exhausted. Even Hyerin telling him that she was okay, but Minho insists to carry her to bedroom. Hyerin gave up and let Minho carrying her with bridal style towards their bedroom.

Hyerin take her pajama and walk toward the bathroom to change her cloth. After washing her face and brush her tooth, Hyerin get out and found Minho slay on the bed already. She join Minho and put her self under the blanket.

“ Good night, Minho.” Hyerin give a peck on Minho forehead. Then she sleep with her back facing Minho, makes Minho frown. They usually sleep facing each others and will have a little chat before sleep. To make Minho more curious, Hyerin never sleep with her back facing him before.

On the other side, Hyerin still open her eyes. Actually, she is not sleepy, yet. She just wants to have a little space to think about the whole thing happened today and she don’t want Minho knows that.

Minho reach Hyerin’s shoulder and make her turn around to facing him. Hyerin gazing Minho with what-do-you-want look. Minho just smile and pull Hyerin to his embrace. He give a kiss in Hyerin’s head.

“ I just can sleep with this position” Minho said, a little spoiled.

Hyerin smile hearing Minho’s answer. She punch Minho, softly.

“ Aww.. What that’s for, baby?”

“ Because aegyo don’t suit you, Minho. Tell me, how was you doing lately?”

“ Hectic.. Tired.. But fun at the same time.”

“ You got enough time to rest, right?”

“ Like usual, noona.”

“You must watch your self, Minho. You look skinnier than before. And look, you also have dark circle around your eyes.”

“ Really? Don’t worry baby. As long as I’m with you, I will be fine. You are my energy, you know that.”

“ Hah, there we go again. A sweet mouth Minho.” Hyerin smile “ Mm.. I just thinking, maybe another time I will come to your workplace to make sure you don’t skip your meal”

“ Don’t!!!! You don’t need to come.” Reflect, Minho answer half shouted, make Hyerin shock.

“ I mean, you don’t have to worry about me, baby. I’m fine. If there something’s wrong, I will tell you immediately, for sure.” Minho continued, not want to make Hyerin misunderstanding.

“ Why can’t I come to your place, Minho? You know, in this whole year, I always want to see you at your workplace. But you never let me go.”

“ I know you want, baby. But you know, the reason behind it. I just don’t want to take a risk if you appear on public. You know, fans are really fanatic lately. I don’t want you become their target to be bully. I’m hiding you for your sake, baby. It’s not because I’m afraid my career will be ruined or what. It’s just because your safety.”

 “ Arraso.. I know you doing this just for my right”

“ One day, I will bring you out to public, baby. But not this time.”

When, Minho? I don’t have much time left. Just 2 weeks again and our relationship must going to an end.’ Hyerin thought.

==================================================

Another update here..

Hope you enjoy the story XD