Chapter 4

Too Late

The day after, Minho wake up just to found the bed empty already. Minho glance to the watch on the table, it just 06.30 am.

‘Where does Hyerin go this early?’

Minho wake up and checking the bathroom, thinking Hyerin maybe inside there. But the bathroom was not occupied, nobody there. Minho bring his foot walking around the hall up to downstairs. No one in living room, in the kitchen, even in pool. Hyerin was nowhere to seen.

Minho runs to upstairs, checking their closet and relieves that Hyerin cloth still hang in there. But he still wondering, where does his baby going? Minho tries to call Hyerin, but she left her phone at home, again. Then he hears some noise from the front door. Minho runs downstairs and found Hyerin already in front of refrigerator, taking a bottle of mineral water. Her face was full of sweat.

“ Baby, you make me worried, again”  Minho pouted

“ Mianhe, Minho. You slept peacefully, that I don’t want to wake you up. I’m just out for routine morning exercise.”

“ Next time, make sure you left note for me before you go, baby. You don’t want to see me die because of worried, right?” Minho smile and then pull Hyerin to his embrace.

“ Okay, arraso. But, why you wake up this early? That’s so not you, Minho.”

“ Because I’m losing my pillow” Minho answering spoiled.

“ Oh, shut up sweet mouth.” Hyerin laughed. “ Ah, I want take a bath first”

“ Me too. Want to go together, baby?” Minho wink.

“ In your dream!! You take a bath here while I will take a bath upstairs.” Hyerin walk, leaving Minho pouted.

After taking her bath, Hyerin go downstairs. Minho still in his shower, so Hyerin prepare breakfast while waiting for him to finish. She cooks pancake and omelet.

Minho comes out from his shower right after Hyerin done put all breakfast on the table.

“Wow, really fast, baby. I don’t think breakfast was ready when I’m out” Minho complimented. He sit in in front of Hyerin. They start breakfast while watching some gossip on TV.

“ Eat a lot, Minho. I don’t know how busy are you today, but make sure you have enough energy.”

Minho nodded his head. Hyerin then takes remote to change the channel, but she regrets it later. Because when she moves the channel, she saw a gossip about Minho with Hara, from KARA.

‘The flaming charisma, Choi Minho from Shinee issued to have a special relationship with Hara from girlband KARA. Media had captured their moment together in different event. But unfortunately, up to this time still no clarification from both of them. Their friends at Shinee and Kara already told that both of them are best friend since they both at the same age’

Hyerin will keep her eyes on that news if Minho’s hand not bothered her.

“ Don’t care about that news. Media always tries to create gossip, even when they do know there is nothing about it.” Minho gaze Hyerin’e eyes and tight his hold in Hyerin’s hand.

“ Don’t worry, Minho. This kind of gossip has become harmless for me already. It’s not like we are just dating yesterday. It’s been a year, Minho. And I think I’m used to it.”

Minho sigh in relieved and continue his breakfast.

“ That was a picture when both of us become  guest for Star King. Nothing special happened and actually the other Shinee members  also  in that room. “ Minho explain voluntarily.

“ Arraseo, Minho. You don’t need to explain. I know nothing going on between you two. And just for reminding you, I know KARA very well. I was their designer before. Moreover, I know you don’t like the young girls. You like the older, don’t you?”

Minho smile hearing Hyerin’s words.