Chapter 23

Too Late

“ Hyung!!!!!” Minho shouted happily when he found out that Onew come to pick him up at the airport together with their manager. Minho left the Dream Team and run out towards Onew.

“ I don’t know you will come to pick me up, hyung. Don’t you have scheduled?” Minho hugs him.

“ Haha.. It’s not just me, Minho. The others Shinee are here as well. They are waiting in the car. Thanks to manager hyung who give us a half day off from practice so that we can pick you up. Let’s go to the car.” They walked together.

“ Minho hyung!!!!” Taemin exclaimed when Minho open the door. Inside the car were waiting Jonghyun and Key as well. Minho come in followed by Onew who then drive the car, while their manager took the van because he has somewhere else to go.

“ Whoa!! I don’t know you are missed me that badly, so that you guys pick up me. I’m so touched.” Minho chuckled.

“ To be honest, I don’t want to come to pick you up. But I can’t stand Key’s nagging. From the beginning, he insisted that you will come to your home first, which is mean you will meet Hyerin noona and Key assumed there will be plenty of food.” Jonghyun  tell him the report, half mad.

“ Hey, you know that’s true.” Key defend him self.

Minho smile. Then he remember that he not call Hyerin yet. He took out his phone and dialed Hyerin’s number to tell her that he is already on his way home. Minho frowned when he can’t reach Hyerin’s number and instead he hears operator tell that her number was out of coverage area. Did she turn off her phone? Minho try once again and still got the same answer from the operator.

Minho started to panic. Hyerin never be like this before. Minho then called their phone home numbers but no one answer that. Minho messing with his hair and put a worried face.

“ Something’s wrong, Minho?” Onew ask concerned.

“ Hyerin.. I can’t reach her phone. She also didn’t pick up our phone at home. Hyung, is it possible something bad happen to Hyerin? What if….”

“ Relax Minho. She will be fine. It’s not like this is the first time you left her alone for a long time. And it’s just two weeks. What kind of bad can happen? Maybe her phone run out of battery and maybe now she was busy at kitchen so she didn’t hear your calls.” Key try to calm Minho.

Minho nodded slowly.

“ I hope so, Key.” He murmured. He throw out his gaze to the window outside.

‘Baby, where are you? You make me worried, baby.’

***

As soon as their car park in garage, Minho rush out and run towards the house. He run so fast, only to found that the house was empty.

“ Baby?” Minho’s voice echoing in their big house. Minho checked the room one by one, only to found out that Hyerin was nowhere to seen.

“ Baby, I’m home!!!!” Minho now shouted. He run upstairs towards their bedroom and again, Minho found an empty room.

“ Baby, you scared me. Baby, please come out.” Minho pleaded. He look around their room and feel something missing there. After looking a while, Minho then realize that their photos which is usually hanging on the wall was disappear. Minho run toward the closet and found Hyerin’s clothes also disappear.

“ HYERIIIIIIINNNNNN!!!!!!” Minho’s voice make the other shinee members come to him.

“ What happen, Minho?” Jonghyun ask.

“ She’s gone. Hyerin is gone, hyung. She left me.” Minho sobbed. His tears start to flow.

“ How.. When..?” Key speechless.

“ She took everything. Her clothes, our photos. Why? Why is she left me? When I called her yesterday, nothing’s wrong with her. So, why is she left me?” Minho cry out his frustration.

“ Calm down, Minho. Maybe she is not left you. Maybe she just feel lonely and she visit her parent’s house for a while.” Onew try to cheer him up.

“ I must not left her. I must stay with her at that night, when she already looked weird. I must not go to Canada in the first place.” Minho stopped. He looked very terrible.

“ Hyung, let calm down your self first. Noona will not leave you without telling anything.”

“ taemin is right, Minho. Let’s go back to dorm, first.”

Minho keep quiet in his position. He don’t want to go anywhere. He just want to stay here, waiting Hyerin to come back.

“ Minho, come on. Keep silent here won’t solve your problem.” Key force him to stand up and drag him out.

They go back to their dorm in silent.

“ Why is she left me? Tomorrow is her birthday and we promised to celebrate it together. I already prepared something special for her.” Minho suddenly blurted out. He took out a small box from his bag and it was a ring.

“ I even practiced with Eunhyuk hyung to propose her. But, why she must left me?”

Everyone keep quiet hearing Minho speaking. No one knows what happen with Hyerin and why are she suddenly disappear without a news. They all just hope that Onew is right, that Hyerin maybe at her parent’s house due to loneliness.

=====================================================

Annyeong, my beloved readers..
here is another update for you guys.. Hope you enjoy this chapter.

From now on, there will be much drama on this fic. and we are getting close to the ending. I hope you guys will like the way I make the ending.

As usual, comments and subscribe are loved XD

Kamsa hamnida