Epilogue

Warrior Games

 

 It’s been only a week since Key, Taemin, Minho, Changmin, Onew, and Jonghyun returned to the village. They were welcomed with embraces from their families. Jonghyun and Changmin were also welcomed with open arms. One day, Key was in the barn when Jonghyun came in, “Hey, Key.” The younger paused and looked at the older boy, “What is it Jonghyun?” He asked. The older gulped, “Can I talk to you for a minuet?” Key placed his pitch fork by one of the horse stalls and walked over to the older boy. “What is it?” Jonghyun sighed and said, “When we first met I did something stupid and placed a bet on you. I hurt your feelings and I’m sorry about that. I hope I can replace that anger with love and I hope that you can give me a chance to stay with you forever. I fought for ultimate for one reason only, you. I wanted to get this for you.” He takes out a box with a silver band in it. Key gulps and looks at Jonghyun, “I don’t get it.” Jonghyun kneels down on one knee and looked and said “I love you, Key more than you could ever know. Be mine, let me love you and take care of you. Marry me.” Key’s eyes widened his eye were quickly glazed with tears. He kneeled down in front of Jonghyun and said, “…Yes…” Jonghyun embraced the younger boy and his own tears were freed as he tightened his hold on the younger. When they parted, Jonghyun slipped the ring onto Key’s ring finger kissing each knuckle of the younger’s hand.

 

End