Chapter 10

Warrior Games

 

That night, Onew and Changmin were in there room relaxing when the older walked over and sat down next to the younger, “Hey, you alright?” He asked. “Changmin, I can’t fight, I just can’t do it.” Changmin smiled, “That’s what you’re worried about?” He asked. Onew nodded as he released a sigh. Changmin wrapped his arms around the younger boy’s waist and said, “Just come to me and I’ll help you.” Changmin sighed and said, “Listen Onew there is something I have to tell you.” The younger looked at Changmin and smiled, “What?” The older breathed out a nervous breath and said, “Jonghyun and I made a bet on you and Key, we bet on who ever fell in love with first would do the others work for a week but, we broke the agreement because we were both falling for you and Key and we didn’t want it to get far, I’m sorry Onew.” The younger’s smile faded as he moved away from Changmin, “So, everything you told me before, was a lie?” Changmin shook his head, “No, that’s not true, its just that-“ “You know something Changmin, you’re the oldest in the group but, you act like a child sometimes, what did Key and I do to deserve that kind of treatment?” Changmin was speechless, Onew was right, he didn’t deserve it and neither did Key. “I’m sorry Onew, please forgive me.” Onew turned and said, “I don’t think we should be sharing a room anymore.” Changmin was turning desperate; he ew around and pressed his lips against his own. Onew’s eyes widened as he tried to push the older away but, Changmin pushed him against the wall and pushed his tongue past the younger’s lips. Onew lost strength to fight back and just continued to kiss back. Changmin broke the kiss and looked at the panting boy pinned against the wall. “So, will you forgive me?” Onew just panted and looked at the taller boy, “only if you…promise…to never do that again.” Changmin smiled and leaned in saying, “I promise.” He then leaned in and kissed the younger boy. The two kissed completely oblivious to the fact that Taemin was walking by and heard everything Changmin confessed. He ran to his brother’s room to tell his hyung about what he heard.

 

*

 

 

Taemin walked into his brother’s room and saw Key and Jonghyun relaxing. Taemin looked at Jonghyun and wondered, “Is it true that you made a bet on my hyung?” Key looked at Jonghyun in utter shock and disbelief. Jonghyun blinked, “What of it?” Key scoffed, “What of it? Are you seriously saying this right now? What is this about?” Jonghyun sighed and said, “Changmin and I bet on you and Onew, who ever fell in love first did the others work. We stopped it before it got too drastic-“ “Too drastic? Jonghyun you were toying with me! How could you?” Jonghyun rolled his eyes, “Key, just be happy that we decided to stop it before it got over board.” Key shook his head, “I’m staying with you tonight Taemin.” The younger nodded and the two left leaving Jonghyun heartbroken, “Changmin why did you open your big fat mouth?” He said to himself, before going to bed with guilt in his system.