Chapter 18 {Slight R}

Warrior Games

 

Minho sat in a chair next to Taemin’s recovery bed, he was worried, not just for Taemin but, for Key as well. The fights are over but, no one was declared victorious but, by default they would win because they killed the opponent. ‘Geeze I feel like I’m in the army.’ Minho thought as he looked over to the bed where Taemin slept peacefully. He reached for the younger’s hand and gave it a gentle squeeze, ‘Wake up, taemin.’ Minho thought as he watched the younger rest.

 

Junsu was pacing back and forth, after Jonghyun had told him what was going on. “That king has no idea who he’s messing with. Key won’t survive long in the dungeon that is assuming he’s still alive, he tried to assassinate the king there are a lot of witnesses.” Jonghyun stopped Junsu, “There is someone else, your top student cut a deal with the king.” Junsu didn’t look surprised instead he said, “Bring that low life here now.” Another fighter went off to retrieve the top student in Junsu’s school. “Jonghyun, get out some information from him, and then have Changmin dispose of him. Jonghyun turned with out any hesitation and called Changmin. When the older boy heard of the plan and took out his holstered sword and said, “I can’t wait to coat this blade in his blood.”

 

 

Key was cuffed in the dungeon, against the wall. He had been stripped of his armor and weapons; the last time he ate was the morning of the second day of battle. He was on his knees, his arms straining, they hurt, and his breaths were barely there almost like he wasn’t breathing at all. The lock of the dungeon door opened and feet thudded to his cell. The cell door opened harshly and slammed shut. Key slowly lifted his head to see none other than his majesty looming over him Key let his head drop down not even wanting to look at the king himself. “Are you ashamed to look at me? Or maybe you’re afraid to look at me.” The king subtly began. Key didn’t respond this got him kneed in the abdomen, “Answer when his majesty addresses you!” The guard yelled. Key spit out some blood as he gasped out, “I don’t care who you are you can be the devil himself and I won’t look at you.” The king looked at the guard who kneed him once more then he grabbed Key’s hair pulling his head up forcing him to look at the king. “If you don’t start obeying me, things will get rough. This is just a taste of what will happen to you. Let’s give him the full entre shall we?” The guard smirked and walked behind him, his hand s toward the cuffed boy’s crotch groping him. Key gasped and pulled at the restraints, the king smirked and stopped the guard; he leaned down and said, “Your punishment will be much amusing Kibum.” Then, he and the guard left him alone in the dungeon. Key panted as he looked up at the cell door, he pulled at the restraints trying to break free but, nothing seemed to be working. ‘Jonghyun, I need you please help me.’