Jealousy And A Smile

You, Just You

 

Author's POV

Hhhh .... Leeteuk sighed with a smile.

"Hahahaha, hyung, why do you own grinning?" asked Kyuhyun to him.

Leeteuk immediately looked directly at him and smiled again. Walked over to him, then hugged him tightly. With a fixed smile he greeted all members and immediately went to his room with tottering steps.

"What's wrong with him?", asked yesung when he saw his hyung's strange behavior.

"I think he felt what you feel, hyung," Kyuhyun said.

"Huh? Feel what? When I ever like that? "

"Oh, you're wrong Kyuhyun-ah! When Yesung hyung happy he is far more horrible ", Sungmin and Donghae replied with a chuckle.

"Yaa! So I asked when I ever like that! "

"Oooh! I seem to understand the meaning of all this conversation, "Ryeowook answered late.

"Yesung hyung, I guess they were talking about your strange behavior after your first date, kekekekek" Eunhyuk said laughing.

"M-ME? MWO?! W-What are you talking about? ", Yesung immediately went upstairs and moments later they heard sound of a closed door.

"Okay .... why is he so shy about it?, hahahahahaha", kangin laughs.

"Hahahaha, back to main topic .... explain what happened to our leader, Kyuhyun-ah!"

"Yaaah ... so ...", that's when Yesung came from the direction of the stairs, saying "So?"

 

Leeteuk's POV

Aaa ~ a lot of fun today. It has been a long time since _____ and me talked like that. It was not like we have not seen in many years. She's my sweet dongsaeng ^^! I guess I should thank Kyuhyun and Donghae. Ah, but i'll do it later.

I immediately opened my laptop and see the folder that contains _____'s photos. Good thing I had to move this folder to this laptop. When I saw the date, it has been 4 years since I last opened that folder ..... i remember when ____ came to my class to borrow my laptop and bring it to her class because she wanted to take pictures with her friends, hahahaha.

 

"Ah! There is hara and sunggi too huh? Why when i first saw it i only saw _____? ", I said to myself.

"hold On, there are many hara's and sunggi's! Yesung and Sungmin would be happy ~ ", I thought to myself.

Oh...it's been a long time since i heard _____ playing guitar hahaha ~ If we meet again I want to request a song!

EITSSSS CHAKKAMAN! WHAT IS IT?! I got double click at a picture that seems to look ______ with a namja in it.

MWOOOOO?! What the hell is this? And why that namja looked at _____ like that?! Could it be ____'s boyfriend now?!!

Bhuh ... hahaha ..... why I think that? Hahaaha certainly it was impossible ~

But ... just in case ....

DREPDREPDREP Brak, I shut the door and immediately ran down the stairs. I saw the other was sitting in the middle of a circle ... like a ritual ....

"Kyu! MIN! HEN! HYUKKIE! Hae! Wookie! Geng ! Yesung! Siwon! "I called some of my sweet junior that have a direct relationship with _____, i mean her friends.

"Ooh, hyung, waeyo?" Siwon said casually. And they all turned towards me.

"YEOJA CHINGU! Ask your yeoja chingu!!! PREPARE YOUR PHONES TO ASK THEM! ", I told him breathlessly.

Silence. They do not do what I tell them, but still looked at me.

"What should we do hyung? Do not half way like that ", said Sungmin.

"Yaa ~ don't do it half way like hara you mean?" Eunhyuk said.

"Ooh, ani. I mean, do not show me the face like a mask hyukkie-ah ~ You're so much like the minra ~", said sungmin with a smile.

"Ahahaha, her face is a unique ~ hahaha ~ She is unique", Eunhyuk even boast minra.

"Just like hara ~ at least she did not half way when she like me ~", Sungmin said again.

"Hey .. hey your a-" my words were interrupted by Kyuhyun.

"Speaking of yeoja-Chingu ... mine is also very cute ~ Especially when she was sulking and told me to stop playing starcraft ~", said kyuhyun. I didn't even know he has a girlfriend -__-"

 

"Actually i didn't wanted to comment, but as you know girl always looked beautiful to me whatever she was doing. Not as perfect as God, but to me they was perfect in terms of another ", and Siwon smiled with a peaceful face.

"Hmmm ... I guess Heera also has the most beautiful smile, well despite what she does, she always look beautiful anyway", said Hangeng

"Heey you guys ~!", I called.

"Even when she is angry hyung? All I remember she could turn into a very scary lady when angry ~ kekekeekek ~ ", again....anything i  said was ignored ...

"Sunggi sweet", said Yesung did not want to lose.

"If it sweet nickname it must be aera that hold that title!" Said Henry.

"By the way you're weird hae ~ usually you always talked about niseul ....", sungmin said looking towards Donghae.

"Me? Hehe niseul was perfect for me like this, it is not much she could do but I will always be there to help her ~ niseul is blablablablablablabla "

They all just kept rambling on .... kibum respond occasionally but he still uses his headphone .... kangin busy with evening practice ... Shindong went to the kitchen .... Ryeowook has also just gone to get dinner ...... zhoumi pat on my shoulder and said he wanted to shower first ... . Heechul who was disturbed immediately went up to his room holding his cat .....

"HEEEY! YOU GUYSSS! ", I tried to yell and ... DID any of them remain silent and stared at me.

"So, I want you guys to check whether _______ had namja-Chingu or not", I said firmly.

"Hyung ... just ask her yourself ~ even though we did know the answer anyway kekekeke", they all smiled at me and re-argue about their yeoja Chingu respectively.