Cherry Blossom Festival At Night

You, Just You

 

Leeteuk's POV

Today finally I can go see the Cherry Blossom Festival. We're all very excited to perform in this evening, yet again..for some member..they were very happy because..ehem..a date.

Uwaah, Cherry blossom festival at night is really beautiful!

"Wow, hyung either tacky or anything but it was so beautiful," says kyunhyun.

"Waaaay~ I cannot wait to see my niseul," Donghae said.

"Pst .. pst, hyung! "Sungmin and Siwon whispered and took me away from the others, well though because the bodyguard  and the fans the distance are not as far as you might imagine.

"Hyung, I think tonight you'd better do my plans at that time," Siwon said as he continued to smile at the fans running at once.

"Huh? Plan? "

"Hyung, do not tell me you forgot," Sungmin said.

"Ah .. you mean that's the plan? How could I do such a shameful thing! ", I said.

"OF COURSE YOU CAN! You do not want to lose a second time right? "

"Of course not. I'll do it on my own ", I replied firmly.

"That's just our hyung, hahahahaha"

*****

Urine-do chego kyumo

skill-do chego

mwodeunji chego animyeon andwae

Super Junior-Neun wonrae maen ppajin era Superman ireum hamyeo himsen tori

 

Yeolkyeong-do chego

cheongshin-ryeokdo chego

nuga uril-Nael kamhi kkeureo tenga

Super Junior-Neun wonrae maen ppajin era Superman ireum hamyeo himsen tori

 

The first song that we brought that night was Superman, which was followed by A-CHA, Sorry Sorry Remix, and the last is Mr.Simple.

Bwara Mr. Simple, Simple-Keuttae Keuttae-Neun Neun-ro Keuttae meotjyeo ~

Miss-Seu Bwara Simple, Simple, Keuttae-ro-Neun Keuttae yeppeo (SJ Call) ~

Bwara Mr. Simple, Simple-Keuttae Keuttae-Neun Neun-ro Keuttae meotjyeo ~

Miss-Seu Bwara Simple, Simple, Keuttae-ro-Neun Keuttae yeppeo (SJ Call) ~

"Hufff fortunately the ELF and the audience was very enthusiastic," Hangeng said as we turn back stage.

"Of course, because they are our precious ELF?", Said Donghae.

"Ah, ... it's very late now", at the words of Henry I immediately looked at the clock and is already showing at 11 pm.

"Hyung! I SAW THEM WALKING HOME! QUICK! ", Sungmin suddenly said breathlessly that made me get up from my chair and looked around the room.

"What are you waiting hyung?", Said they all.

"Gomawo", I smiled and immediately ran out towards the direction shown by sungmin..

I ran, no matter even if the sweat poured all over me, although my feet are tired, there is something i need to tell _____.

After searching long enough, good thing I found her and her friends. With a smile as bright as the sun I ran towards her and call her name

"_____-AH!", For some reason all her friends looked at me and I could see they just laughed and turned towards me then they ran past me to leave _____ herself in front of me. And i don't know why my heart beat faster at that time...