The Preparation For Cherry Blossom Festival

You, Just You

 

_____'s POV

"Aishhh .... how do you think?", I asked my friends.

"Hmmm .... AAAAAAWWWW _____-AH ~ ~", said minra and hara.

"Eeeeeh?? Really? When it happened? ", asked hahyo and niseul.

"Hahahahaha if I were you, I'm so glad!", Replied minrin.

"HAH! Jinjja?!? ", Replied mintae aera and the reaction was always late

"Kekekekek do not put a face like that, you should be smiling, happy," says hachan.

"Here it is, I think of course you're nervous he's your first love afterall!!!", Said Heera.

"Yeah, that's right  _____-ah. Aaaa I'm so happy for you ~ ", replied sunggi.

"So, do you think It's okay to say bogoshippeo reflexes, and almost hugged him?", I asked hesitantly.

"OF COURSEEE", they chorused.

"Hehe ... hehehehehe .... I'm so happy hehehehehehhehe!", I said, shut down my face in shame.

"Hahahaha chukkaeyoooooo", and they all smiled at me.

*****

   Honestly, since our meeting last time, me and Leeteuk sunbae quite often contact each other. Either by chat, phone, message or email. Sometimes we met if he had been to the flower shop, or when I go with either one of my friends to SM Entertainment building. And when it's usually not busy when we go eat together and talk about many things, as we were in high school.

It did not take long for me to realize that I fell in love with him again. I've told all my friends and they were like, 'AWWWWWWWWW'.

 

One month has passed since I met Leeteuk sunbae. Right now heera and i are busy with the preparation for Cherry Blossom festival that will be held on April 1 to 10 located in Gyeongsangnam-do. The plan is heera and i will open a flower stand there, we also help the organizers prepare for the place. Aera who happened to work in the department of tourism (festival organizers) asked us all to help her. And of course we gladly decided to come along to help.

"Aera-ah! Where should I put this? "

"Aera-ah, is this flowers are suitable here?"

"Aera-ah, where should the lanterns be placed?"

Uwa, set up booths along with Heera alone is very tiring, but i bet aera is more tired than me. OH YES! The good news is ... Super Junior will be performing at the Hallyu Star Concert that will be held on April 10, later in the same place with this flower festival ^ ^

"Aera-ah ~ see what I have" we heard the voice of someone who is familiar to us all that is henry we look directly towards him with a look "STUPID, WHAT IF FANS SEE YOU?!"

"Ah .... Babo ... gomawo, but I'm busy. Just put it there, I have to go there for a while ", aera just smiled towards henry briefly and then immediately left.

Henry left, looked at us all with puppy eyes and said, "What have I done?"

"All, hen", minrin answer it and then go left the place.

"Minrin was again in a bad mood because he and kyu fight, if aera she's bust and I think she was worried what if you're invaded by fans?", Said niseul that makes henry calm.

Henry chatted with us briefly and a few moments later he said goodbye to us and leave greetings to aera. Ahh .... this preparation would be very tiring, I hope everything goes smoothly..FIGHTING!