Shopping For Flowers

You, Just You

_____'s POV

"_____-ah!", hara called me from distance.

"Oh, hara-ah. waeyo?", i replied.

"Thank you for the bouquet!! It's beautiful!", she said smiling widely.

 

"Heey, you should thank your namja-chingu he's the one who bought it for you not me",

"He just bought your work, you who make it! So gomawoo!", she said. Smiling widely.

"Of course, that's great if you like," I said again.

 

"Ohiya, hara-ah do you have plans today?" I asked.

"Ani. Waeyo? "

"Good! You have to come with me! Heera asked me to go to the flower market in the area up there "

Heera is actually the one that usually go there, but these days Heera was too busy to go there. For the first time I went to the flower market, so I did not dare to go alone.

"Jinjja? In the area up there? Ohkaay I'm bored, That''s why I went to this store hahaha ", the answer make me relief because i have a friend  to go there.

"Well, you bring money right? We'll take the bus, kajja ", I said.

"Nee!"

*****

After running to catch the bus that almost left us, me and hara sat panting on the bus seats exhausted.

"It's been a while since we running around like this," i said.

"You're absolutely right. Back then when we were in high school when we have never seriously join the marathon, we're a little...lazy hahaha ", we laugh remembering the past.

"That's right! Three years of high school every marathon through the city we always in the last row!"

"Hahaha, yes I remember when Heera fainted and Hangeng picked her up like a princess. Kyaaaa really so sweet, "I said.

"TRUEEE! Then do you remember when minrin and Kyuhyun fighting in the middle of marathon? "

"They both fell and made fun by the other kids?"

"Neeeee! Hahahaha "

The trip takes  about 2 hours, such a long time  ... luckily the bus wasn't filled with lot of people so when me and hara jokes and laughing so hard because considering the times we shared high school no one was disturbed.

Already an hour had passed since we rode bus. I'm still busy talking about the high school moments with hara and also exchanged stories about our university today. Hara told me about how hard lesson a college student, and I was also told that in such a way.

Was almost 2 hours since we left. I saw flower field on my right and left, I immediately wake up hara and she immediately put her face in the window and saying 'Wooow daebak!!'.

"PINKKK!", I said loudly when i saw so many pink flowers ^^.

*****

 

After picking flowers with hara (hara selected mostly orange flowers), I bought the different types and colors in large numbers. Of course, in accordance with the budget given by Heera. I write down the address of the store and ask to transfer it tomorrow morning because if i brought it on my own I'm not that strong.

Hara intend to buy flowers for display in her room and so did I. Finally, heck, we still carry shopping bags hahaha. Personal groceries. Me and hara re-boarded the bus and because of the tiredness then we fell asleep on the bus. For the precaution anyway I told the driver that I ask for help if anyone messes with our goods.

When we arrived at the bus stop it was night, I awoke so do hara, and soon dropped. And somehow I saw Kyuhyun there.

"Kyuhyun-ah?", I said to make sure.

"Huh? Kyuhyun-ah?", asked hara from behind me.

"Shut your mouth!! Do you want my fans to know i'm here? I purposely come here to pick you up, I'm a good namja right?? ", He said, puffing out his chest, whispering at the same time ...-__-'

"In fact, it's not kyuhyun if you pick us up. So who are you?" I asked whispered back.

"Yaa! ______ you're so ungrateful!! "Kyuhyun said while angry even it is only  a joke.

"I think I know why you're here", said hara.

"Ohoho, see hara just get it," said Kyuhyun again patting hara's head. And hara's face becomes like this => - .. -

"Whatever you say, hara-ah you should explain to him that that's not what you mean," I said as i stuck my tongue toward Kyuhyun.

"Hey, before we go home _____-ah ..... just so you know your grocery bags seem to be mixed up with someone ..", said hara slowly.

"MWO?"

"Neeee! I just realized when I saw you shopping bag! ", I saw what I have in my hand. Instead of bautiful pink flowers but vegetables. Out looked like hell, both have leaves.

"Chase that person!! PPALI! I see there are people who bring your flowers towards there! I'll keep the other stuff in here! Ppali! ", I quickly ran towards the direction to which hara pointed. I also saw people carrying my pink flowers, but that person already far away from me!! I had to chase that person no matter what happen!!

Author's POV

 

"Hahaha you're amazing Park Hara," Kyuhyun said to hara.

"Well what to do, if i didn't do it she'll not go there alone", hara showed her left hand where she's been hiding behind that it is _____'s groceries.

"How could you do it?", Kyuhyun asked again.

"Well if it isn't bacause i'm her classmate since junior high school i can't do it, kekekekek. And also thanks to something that happened to happen ", said hara while laughing slyly.

"Hahaha, let's go before she returns. I'm also going to call him, kajja ", Kyuhyun and hara were leaving the bus stop.

At the same time _____ still trying to catch ahjumma that seen carrying her goods, which finally she knew that the flowers were different from those that she purchased. Just looks almost the same from a distance. After apologizing _____ immediately walked back towards the bus stop where hara and Kyuhyun (she thought) wait for her.

The night air was still very cold. Of course it was also due in February. _____ walk alone to get to the bus stop plus it's still far.

Arriving at the bus stop with a face that looks very tired and wanted to get angry at hara that seems making fun of her, silent _____ see something there in place of hara and Kyuhyun.