A Gift From Sungmin

You, Just You

_____'s POV

He's looking at me. 

"Dear guest, what can i do for you?", i asked him with tremble voice. I can't look him in the eyes. He keep looking at me.

Leeteuk sunbae...guy that long time ago i was looking for him, ah no. I'm still searching for him until now. He stood right infront of me. My brain said i hope he doesn't remember me at all. But my heart said, oh i wish he still remember me.

"Oh..yes...i'm here to take my friend's order. His name is Lee Sungmin", he looked shocked and silent for a moment. I know...he still remember me.

"Lee Sungmin? Ah, chakkaman, i'll go get it", i immediately run inside and get that bouquet. Before i give it to him i saw him through the door. His expression...it seems like he's thinking about something.

Did he really hate to see me?, i asked myself.

To be honest, it's a lie if i told you i'm not happy to see him. But in the other hand i'm afraid. I'm afraid to see him.

After it's like five minutes, i prepare my heart to face him again.

"This is your order, can i see your bill?", without looking at his eyes i handed a big bouquet to him and then he gave me the money.

"Ah, dear guest...please make sure sungmin-ssi get those flowers", i said just before he leave the counter.

"Sure! I'll make sure this flowers will surely handed over to sungmin. Kamsahamida, hehe. Annyeonghaseo miss", Leeteuk sunbae turned around and walk into the front door. I catch myself looking at his back, ah so this is his back after 6 years.

I was relieved when i saw him holding umbrella in his left hand and holding the handle of the door with his right hand.

His movement stopped. I decided to divert my attention from him and re-read the novel i put on my lap (even though i couldn't concentrate). And then i heard it.

"_____-ah, it is nice to meet you..again", and he went away without even looking at me. And without realizing it, i smiled.

 

Leeteuk's POV

"_____-ah, it is nice to meet you..again", JUST THAT?!

Six years i didn't see her, and that's all i can say?! Wait..wait...Is it a dream? OH GOD, why i'm so happy about this?

Super Junior's activities is done for today. We all return to our beloved dorm, and i'm still thinking about what happened this day. I alreay gave that bouquet to sungmin and i know he planned it.

"Hyung, waeyo? You look so..weird since you return from that flower shop", ryeowook asked me.

"Wookie-ah...do you know? I just met someone from my past", i said.

"Past? Your ex?", he asked again.

"A-ANIYO! I din't see her in that way! As well as her!", i explain.

"Then, what is it? When you saw her again you fell in love again?", said kangin from behind ryeowook.

"Oh, wookie-ah donghae asked you to make dinner for him. Hurry before he made our dorm full of tears", he said again with...his usual tone.

"So, tell me everything i missed. How did you met this yeoja at first?", kangin asked me after ryeowook panic and walked away.

"Well.....it all started when i was in high school", and then my story started.