Our First Meeting 2

You, Just You

"Well this is it, I often borrow a book or read it here and suddenly it was night",she suddenly told me.
"Oh, you like reading?", I asked to follow the conversation, of course i used light from my phone  to write a list of return of the book.
"Novel, usually Harry Potter, or romance for teens. But here I am reading Naruto! Mine's not as complete as the library anyway, hehe"
"Naruto?", Isn't that the Japanese comics?
"Yep! The story really touched me! I cried many times while reading it! ", that Yeoja told me.
"Really? So ... is that naruto ever left by his bestfriend suddenly? ", I asked, remember about jokwon.
"Sasuke ... not just leave, but he also betrayed by his friend", changing her tone pitifully.
"Then I ask you, what will you do when one of your best friend since childhood have moved abroad suddenly tomorrow?"
"Me? I do not know exactly, certainly I'd be very surprised and cried and did not want him to go. But what can i do when it is a fact that must be faced? Of course I will do what it should do as a friend!"
"You mean ..?", I said confuse.

"Of course i'll set her off with a smile and hope we can meet again! Then I'll try to do the best in here, for sure my friend would also be there to fight! ", ooh..I understand. 

Mianhe Jokwon ... I was wrong.
"..... I understand ... gomawo! By the way what is your na-", the talks stopped when eomma suddenly called me.

"Eomma, waeyo?", At first i couldn't hear what is she talking about clearly. She spoke very quickly and panic, but after a long time I managed to understand it.
"MWO?! JINJJAYO EOMMA? JEONGMAL? JOKWON? TODAY PLANE? ½ HOURS AGAIN! OOH ARASSEO I'LL BE HOME NOW!", I closed my phone and immediately ran toward the exit. I remember that yeoja and turned to her.
"Yes you, hurry home! I must go home, thank you for your advice,annyeong! ", I ran again.
"Yaaa! I DO NOT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED BUT FIGHTING!! ",Shouted that yeoja from a distance.

Gomawo.., i reply in my heart while running.

Flashback end

"Okay, enough. Let me guess that yeoja is the person you met? ", Said kangin.
"Yep!"

 

"And you managed to catch jokwon? Wait, wait is he Jokwon leader 2AM? ", asked kangin again.

"Of course nooo, he was still in UK until now and we still exchange e-mail. Then, of course I managed to chase him, luckily his plane at 15-minute delay, "I said with a laugh remember the awkward moment that time.
 

"How did you know that yeoja name?"
"Actually, I read the name written on her backpack, _______"

"Backpack? Are we talking about elementary school kid? ",Said kangin surprised.
"Of course not, pabo"

 

"Naruto, backpack, plus a bright pink. She must be elementary school kid ", kangin said with a chuckle.
"I said nooo! Ah, it's up to you, but if you see her do not fall in love with her arasseo? Hahaha ", with a laugh I decided to go into the dining room. I bet that wookie had finished cooking.