Cherry Blossom Festival 1

You, Just You

 

_____'s POV

1 April ...

Today is the first day of the festival. I'm so nervous!! Many foreign tourists from different countries come to see the flowers that very beautiful ^ ^. I saw aera and her sunbae in the tourism department was in the interview, they looked very nervous as well hahaha.

"_____-ah! Quickly grab that flowers! ", Heera command brought me from my reverie and immediately stir quickly to help her.

.....

HUAAAAAAH, finally finished the first day. There are still 9 days left for us all to have fun as well as tired as this. After heera close the stand, another chance to stop by and eleven of us went out to dinner together ^ ^ We decided to eat at Beomtae Sonjjajang. Indeed, if you walk it would be far enough, but hachan used her car to get us there.

Due to hara carry her camera, we were all busy to take photographed and i got one more precious memories ^^

 

Leeteuk's POV

2 April ...

"Tadaa!", I said cheerfully.

"What's wrong hyung?" Kyuhyun replied with a strange look.

"Of course a gift for our hyukkie birthday! Do not tell me you have not arranged a gift for him! "

"Of course I have, with the help of minrin. The point is the gift from the two of us "

"..... Okay, then what do you think of the gift i pick for him?"

"Do you not think to buy him something more good that that? Kekekeke ", Kyuhyun chuckled and got up from his seat into the kitchen.

"Ohiya, I suppose _____-ah also haven't pick a gift for him too. What if you guys buy it together, too? "Kyuhyun said from the kitchen.

Hmm ... good idea, I have to call _____!, I thought.

I picked up my phone from the small table beside the bed, punched the letter _, and the name  _____ instantly appear there, under the name Park Hara, Heera Park, Park Hahyo, Minra Park, and Park Minrin. For some reason their names are all in my phone-__-".

"Yoboseo?!", Said _____ with panic.

"_____-ah? It's me! I want to ask you are busy today? "

"HAH! WHAT! ", Her voice rising and she screamed.

"I'm asking you, are you busy today?"

"WHAT?! I CAN'T HEAR YOU?! SUNBAE?!? "

"ARE YOU BUSY TODAY! I want to ask you to help me CHOOSING GIFTS FOR Eunhyuk! "

"Mian! I AM BUSY! ANNYEONG sunbae! "

Click.

Mwoooo??!! _____ hung up?! Hmm maybe I should ask Hangeng, I think he probably knew what She was doing.

"FESTIVAL?!",i said when i heard hangeng said it..

"Yep, _____-ssi does not tell you, hyung?", he said with a calm face.

"No, well she doesn't have the obligation to tell me .. Anyway I'm not her boyfriend or something like that ..., right? ", I replied.

"You want to be 'her someone', hyung?", Without knowing my face flushed.

"Ah,that kind of thing, how could i know?", oh damn. At this rate they might know that I fell in love with her! I thought as I ran towards my room.

 

 

 

_____'s POV

3 April ...

I was more than a week that leeteuk sunbae and me didn't contact with each other. I was busy preparing for this festival, although he had called me yesterday but he called when in the middle of festival, meaning i was really busy, and even when I call back no answer. Well, okay then.

Today, like two days ago I was very busy with the festival. From morning till evening, the visitors did not stop coming, sometimes even heera and i didn't sleep at all to prepare the next day.

"Hoaaah, Heera-ah, are you already buying gifts for Eunhyuk?", I said on the sidelines of our work.

"Huh? Of course I have. Haven't you? Remember the incident where Eunhyuk sulked for a whole week because I forgot to buy him a  gifts ... oh it feels so bad ", Heera back to talk with our customers who'd been calling.

"Monkey doll?" I asked again at Heera.

"Good. You should also write on the card and says that this is his twins that you found in the store. Hahahaha ", Heera just laughed and  a moment later she returned to work.

"Hmm, okay. I had to find a good monkey doll", and then i decide i will give him a super monkey doll!