Heera's Flower Shop

You, Just You

______'s POV

I'm living in seoul for almost the rest of my life. My goal is to become a scientist, but now for some reason my interest is more directed to the engineering industry and for fulfill my own needs i'm working at my cousin's flower shop and also lived there. Her name is Heera, Park Heera.

Lately i like to think about my high school times, at that time i fell for one person and i still miss him until now. He asked me to dance with him at the bonfire event when i was in grade 11, and he even asked me to take a picture with him on his graduation day. Yep, he is my senior. But since i graduate, we never met or even contact each other. Six years. Six year has passed since i graduate, and i know he's a famous person now...HAHAHAHA, okay it's not the right time for me to remember about it. He's my past, and i hope he will always be my past.

" ______-ah! i'm going to the toilet first, ok? If there's a guest, you serve them well!", said heera and she immediately ran inside after she saw me nodding.

My Harry Potter and The Prisoner Of Azkaban was still lying on the table when someone came into the flower shop. 

" Oh annyeonghaseo!", i said to that person. And my smile faded when i saw who it was.

"Hehehe, why you look so disappointed when you saw me _____-ah?", said that man.

" Sungmin-ah -_-, your equipment..it's still can't covering you from your fans! Just do not make heera's store destroy by your fans like the other time. Well, what bring you here? And where's your yeoja-chingu, hara?", i asked.

"I'm confuse which one should i answer first, hahaha", he's laughing when nothing is funny.

"Just answer, ppali! When heera come back and see you here, she'll definitely force you out of here", i warned him. Heera don't like when one of our high school friends who become famous people come here. Last time kyuhyun stepped his feet here, the shop almost collapse because of his fans. She made me, hara, minrin, niseul, and minra who stopped by cleaning the mess after she asked the ELF to pay for what they did.

"Aww..i forgot this is heera's shop hahaha. I certainly came here to buy flowers, and how can i took my yeoja-chingu here if that flower will be a gift for her?", ah this is . Why everybody so lovey-dovey? In fact, this morning hangeng came here for breakfast with heera, while i still asleep and totaly ignored.

"You're mean sungmin-ah! All of you! Suddenly all of you going out with each other and left me alone here", i hit sungmin of course it's a joke, but i'm glad they're happy afterall..

"Left? I thought you were going out with leeteuk hyung. Hara also said that you're going out with him", this stupid couple...paboo!!

"Haah? So you thought i'm going out with sunbae? Ckckck, you should learn to know the fact before think like that pabo", i never thought that we looked like a couple.

"Yaaa, he asked you to go with him at the bonfire, and took a picture with you on his graduation day, who wouldn't think that both of you were couple?", that was what i'm expected too back then...

"Never mind, just forget it. So this flower..what for?", i asked, diverting the subject.

"Hehe, we're going to celebrate our 13th months anniversary. February 18, the day after tomorrow. If possible, i want all the flowers in that bouquet is orange, and one is red or pink. Make a big one ok?? i'll pick it up on that day , thaaanks _____-ah!", i'm thinking while write down his order and nodding.

" _____-ah, is there a guest?", heera's voice was heard from inside.

" Omo! Heera is coming here! _____-ah! don't forget ok?? Say hello to heera from me, just don't tell her i'm here!! Byeee _____-ah!", he quickly take the bill i just made and ran outside.

" Who's that?", heera asked me.

"Sungmin", mianhe sungmin-ah, lied to heera is more risky than telling her the truth.

"LEE SUNGMIN?! LUCKILY THIS SHOP AREN'T COLLAPSED LIKE THE ONE FROM KYUHYUN'S INCIDENT!", heera shouted loudly near my ears. But i'm thinking about something else that make me didn't hear her at all. Leeteuk sunbae...how are you now? How's your artist life? Is it that fun? Sungmin-ah, why are you remind me of him?