Him...

You, Just You

 

_____'s POV

AAAISSHHH, HARAAAA! For six years I was  her classmates, but still, I've been fooled with it. You'll see I'll mad at you!

Bus stop is in front of my eyes, that cold night in seoul makes me walk slower (which is also caused because I was tired).

"Ooo! PARK HARA! I KNOW YOU LIED TO ME! ", i scolded the silhouette of a person who brings a plastic bag.

"_____ ?", It's a namja voice. So it's not hara?

"Kyuhyun-ah?" I asked again, closer.

"HAH!", I said to myself surprised by who I saw in front of me at this time.

I was speechless. With gaping mouth I'm still trying to think is this a dream or not.

"Le-Leeteuk-ssi", I said nervously.

"Ah, eh it's been a long time, eh? Uh, no, yes, we met at a flower shop, right? ", Leeteuk sunbae ask me. And he smiled at me.

"Eh, so you're not calling me sunbae anymore? Hahaha it's weird. Umm do you look at Donghae and Kyuhyun around here? They said Donghae is sick and I was told to came here and then I .. blablablablabla ", Leeteuk sunbae continue the story, questions, and all of them before I could answer none. And i didn't hear the rest of it, it's only sound blablablabla in my ears

No. I really cannot answer. Today, after six years I've met him a second time after the meeting in the store. But this time he spoke to me just like the old time, the way he talked about everything, and I know he hasn't changed. His cheerfulness, his non stop stories, his smile, everything.

One by one the memories of those times back there my mind. Our first meeting, first date, night full of  fireworks, how we spent time together at school, and graduation day.

My eyes filled with tears. I wanted to hug this man in front of me and express how much I miss him.

"Uwah, _____-ah! Are you crying? Am I talking too much? Wae-", I pulled his sleeve and said.

"Sunbae ... bogoshippeo, i really want to meet you",i said with super wide smile and teary eyes.

"Huh? Neee ahahaha! _____-ah i'm home! Nado bogoshippeo! You've been a good girl for this six years, right? ", Leeteuk sunbae and patted my head. Then I quickly realized that I could not forget all about him even though i want to. And for over and over again I fell in love with the same person.