Our First Meeting 1

You, Just You

FLASHBACK

Seoul, 8 years ago...

Leeteuk's POV

"Teuk-ah, why you're not excited on the first day of new semester? There will be many cute and beautiful yeoja coming into this school, at least be excited a little!", said jokwon to me.

"How can i be excited? One more week and you're moving abroad. Do you think it is a good time to laughing and looking for beautiful yeoja?", i said with a tone full of emotion.

"Ya! How can you be like that? You want my last week here to end up with your anger? Instead we should have a great time to enjoy my last week here!", jokwon have absolutely no idea how mad i am. He always be my best friend since 6th grade, so it  is natural for me to mad because this is so sudden!

"JUST DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE!", i yelled at him and his expression turn into full of disappointments.

I leave him there alone. In our school corridor. Once i looked back, he already left.

I guess since that incident, i haven't seen jokwon at all. He didn't come to school, and he's not home. His mom said that he was visiting his grandmother's house in mokpo as well bid farewell.

Tomorrow jokwon will leave for england. I want to see him, my best friend for the last time before he left. This lately i'm very busy, either in school or outside school. I still question myself whether i should go see him or not. 

Today i'm replacing heechul to clean the class. He said he had something important to do. Well i don't really mind, so i said yes.

"Wow, Leeteuk-ah, today is your turn to clean the class?", my homeroom teacher asked me. We called him shinwa-nim.

"Shinwa-nim..", i said.

"Waeyo? Oh, can you return this book to the library? I have to pick up my son at the kindergarten, hehhe. Thank youu~"

"Shin-", hhh...okay then afterall i'm towards that way.

The school library is scary in the afternoon. There's only a few members of library committee. I try to find a desk for returning books, but it is so dark here i think it almost time for the library to close. I rarely going to the library so..i don't really know about how to return the books. And as i walked i saw yeoja with long hair stood infront of me. AAAAAA, i almost make a noise....I though she was a ghost!   -___-".

"Uh-", that yeoja also seems surprised.

"I'm sorry, it is so dark here so i hardly find the exit door", she said. I can't see her face clearly, aaargh why they didn't turn on the lights? 

"Oh, it's okay. I'm confused too. Do you know how can i return this book?", i asked her. Actually i'm embarrassed to ask. 

"Of course! I know the place, i think they should move it near the exit door, eh? Want me to show you?", you're right girl!

"If you don't mind", i said.

She led me there and all i can see is her bright pink bag that i followed from behind.

"Hehehe", suddenly she laughing.

"Waeyo?" i asked her.

"Aniyo, it's funny when you're student in this school and you asked me to led you there, haha", ah...as i thought it is a bad idea to ask her afterall T__T