Our Ending and Beginning

You, Just You

_____'s POV

"Aaaaw, _____-ah! Look backward! ", As I feel there are people who shout my name I just look back and see Leeteuk-sunbae was running towards me.

I was just stunned for a few seconds and when I realized my friends isn't beside me anymore, i'm standing alone there, and Leeteuk-sunbae standing in front of me.

"Ah, su-sunbae, waeyo?", I said nervously. It's has been almost two weeks we haven't see each other, so it's natural if i'm nervous right?

"I want to talk to you", his eyes looking at me straight. I immediately turned around and countered,

"W-what?", I guess now my face is very red.

"Hahaha, why are you so stiff like that? I'm not going to do something weird, relax~ ", i looked at his face and he smile. Such a fool i am, of course he's not going to do something weird hahaha. 

"So, you wanna come with me now?", I immediately sprinted towards him.

"Ne! Hehehe "

Me and sunbae walking around the park for a while, as he talked, we stopped at the side of a very large tree.

"_____-ah! Look at that tree! Woah, it's so huge!! ", he said amazed by what we saw there.

"_____-ah, do you know why it can grow that big?", okay now he asked me -__-

"Of course, because the tree was planted by those who diligently maintain, watered, fertilize them in, and also-", Leeteuk sunbae cut my words.

"Yep, you're right scientifically. Hmmm, if I think it grew so large because the owner's love"

"You mean?" I asked confused.

"You know, with love, someone, even though it's an animal or plant, can grow and develop into something really great. With love they can continue to live, hehehehe "

"Ooh, I see, ha ha", I said.

"Emmm .. you know _____-ah, you remember our first meeting?", Huh? The first meeting?

"EH? In high school .. right? ", I said uncertainly about this question.

"Haha, yeah that's not what I meant anyway. At heera's flower shop ", ooh, that meeting..

"But ... you know? I've fallen in love with you well before that "......... MWO?!

"H-huh?"

 

“I still can’t saying that
I’m falling head over, tingling to say that word
Love you more than anyone else
Only you and me and me, and me, and me”,
 ", all of a sudden leeteuk sunbae singing.

"Su-sunbae?", I know that song. All My Heart

 "_____-ah, you know, I actually don't need your answer. Hehehe, I guess it originally what i wanted to do. Only now, I saw you, you were there right in front of me, _____ -ah saranghaeyo ", for some reason Leeteuk sunbae says that with teary eyes.

"Ah, sunbae I-", I thought for a moment.

 “I’m really happy in this moment


Really thank you for coming to me
Thanks for the one who loves me

Only you and me and me, and me, exactly you”,", I sing the part after that.

"Huh?"

"Hahaha, sunbae you don't understand? Babo, I always loved you ever since years ago ", I said with a smile.

Leeteuk sunbae immediately hugged me tightly and I hugged him back.

"I want to say, I fell in love with you before that meeting. But suppose it faded, and now I fell in love with a 22-year-old you. Is that wrong? ", He asked, looking at me.

"Of course! Sunbae you cheated! I love you both then and now ^ ^ ", sunbae Leeteuk smiled, and once again he hugged me.

"_____-ah, hehe saranghaeyo"

'Em! Nado saranghae! ", And after that we laugh together.

"You know it's not my first time say it", suddenly he look at me and i'm confuse.

"It's not the first time? You never told me you love me back then", i said again.

"I did, i did tell you. Once, so...it's my second confession!", now he kissed my forehead and giggle. I want to ask about that, but he looks so happy and of course me too. 

Ah, it's our beginning. So, i'll ask him next time. And once again we hug each other ^^

*****