Surprise On A Rainy Day 2

You, Just You

Leeteuk's POV

Three hours earlier....

"Hyung...i'm not excited about the photo shoot today..", sungmin complained to me.

"HAH?! JINJJA?! WAEYO?!", as a good leader of course i'm worried, is he sick?

"Ani..i have an appointment with someone, but i couldn't keep it..because of this shoot...aish", he said.

"Aigoo...i'll speak to hara that you're sorry", as i thought...this is about hara.

"ANI! It's not that! OH! Hyung! You've finished your shoot right?? Can i ask you a favor?", favor? What is that?

"Huh? Favor?", i answered.

"Jebaal! Can you help me take the bouquet i ordered and pay it?", well..my photo shoot was done.

"Ok, but if the photo came out really bad, i'll be angry hahaha. Watch out!", i said with a smile. Sometimes helping your dongsaeng is a good thing~

Sungmin gave me the flower shop address and i asked kyuhyun to take me there.

"Isn't that place is heera's flower shop? Ah, but i don't know the address anyway", kyuhyun said while holding that address sungmin gave me.

"Heera? I don't know she's your yeoja-chingu", i said.

"Hyung -__-", heera just friend of mine. She's hangeng hyung's yeoja", he said. Still focus on finding the address.

"Oooh..hangeng, eh? Aaah, it's nice to have a yeoja-chingu huh? Enjoying our youth together, get married, having a babies, and more hahahaha", i said lauging.

"Whatever hyung, oh it seems that's the flower shop. Ah, as i thought heera's flower shop. Hyung just get in there by yourself. Grab an umbrella behind you. Even though you like rain, don't play in the rain okay hyung?", kyuhyun said. His face looks scared.

"You're not coming?", i asked.

"No. It's enough having heera grab my hair and made me spent 50.000 won for her", he said. Is this 'Heera' that scary?

"Okay then", i immediately get out from the car using kyuhyun's umbrella. The rain is pretty heavy, good thing i love the rain so i'm quite enjoying it.

The bell rang when i opened the shop door. I closed kyuhyun's umbrella and walking towards the counter.

I saw a girl there. She looks so familiar...

"Annyeonghaseo! What can i help....you?", she said. When i saw her face clearly it seems my world has stopped. I know who she is......... _____. She's _____.