A Blue City Bunny

City Bunnies

Zelo had finished his last day of school yesterday, so today was his first day as a free man. He didn’t make any plans with the other students so his summer was also free. I should have planned better. Zelo’s first plans of the summer were going to be spending the day lounging around the house, however, his mother promptly kick him out. He went to a park several blocks from his house. His walk to the park led him past a convenience store. When he got to the park it was crowded with lots of kids. Zelo had to wait for his turn on the swing or face the wrath of the kids. While waiting in line, Zelo watched the people. Just the normal stuff until a guy with light brown hair ran by in a work uniform. Zelo laughed, Late for work? He felt something push on his . He looked behind him and saw a little kid pushing on him.

“Is this how you treat all your hyungs?” Zelo chided the kid.

“Hyung, move!” The kid continued to push on him. Zelo suddenly moved forward and the kid stumbled forward almost falling. “Yah!”

“You said move,” Zelo shrugged at the kid. The kid replied by sticking his tongue out.

The wind picked up and some trash blew through the park. A piece of paper flew up and hit Zelo in the stomach. He grabbed the paper and was about to crumble it up when he noticed the colors on the paper. Bright. In big letters it spelled ‘Rap Battle.’ Zelo cocked an eyebrow as an evil grin grew on his face. Zelo read the information on the paper which told him that in a week around seven at night there would be a local rap battle. There was a pushing on his again, followed by an impatient yell. Zelo quickly left the line, his mind filling with ideas.