Chaotic City Bunnies: Part II - Three City Bunnies Sitting in a Circle

City Bunnies

 

Daehyun couldn’t stop smiling. He had been doing so since he woke up. As he walked through Jongup’s apartment complex he put his hands on his cheeks trying to stop the smile. Gah…I need to calm down. Daehyun pushed the button for the elevator. While he waited the smile came out again. I’m going to spend all day with him. No Yongguk, no Zelo…and no Youngjae. The elevator doors opened and Daehyun got on.

 

Daehyun stood in front of Jongup’s apartment. He quickly rang the doorbell ending any anticipation he had. When the door opened he expected to see Jongup but he was greeted by an empty hallway. Daehyun blinked leaning in for a better look.

“Hey, down here!” A voice called out of nowhere.

Daehyun complied and looked down. A large stuffed rabbit sat on the floor.

“Tokki.” Daehyun smirked.

Laughter spilled into the hall and Jongup jumped out from behind the door.

“This thing is huge. Where did you even find it?” Daehyun asked as he stepped into the apartment picking up the rabbit as he entered.

“There is this store at the mall where they sell all kinds of toys. I saw it in the window and your voice mocked me. ‘Yah, tokki~!’” Jongup replied as he closed the door. “Do you like it?”

Daehyun looked down at the rabbit in his arms. He held it tight against his chest and it still almost touched the ground. It was brown with a pink nose and pink ears.

“I think I’ll call it Jonguppie.”

“What?” Jongup looked at him with raised eyebrows. “You don’t even call me that.”

“You’re not cute enough.”

Jongup looked down at the floor sadly, I’m not cute?

“Far too y for such a nickname.”

He looked up at Daehyun smiling. Jongup moved forward and kissed Daehyun. He tried to wrap and arm around Daehyun’s waist but the stuffed rabbit was in the way. Daehyun let Jongup pull the rabbit from between them. When the obstacle was gone Jongup wrapped his arms tightly around Daehyun pulling their bodies together. He kissed Daehyun softly then sighed contently.

“What some food?” Jongup left Daehyun and walked to the kitchen. His heart was pounding but it was comfortable.

 

 

After making some popcorn and Daehyun picked a movie, they settled into the living room and sat on his couch. Jongup focused on the movie for about twenty minutes. He looked at Daehyun without moving his head. He suddenly slid sideways his head landing in Daehyun’s lap. Jongup felt Daehyun tense under him. He shifted his body and slid a hand under his head on Daehyun’s leg. Jongup turned his head upwards to see Daehyun’s face. A red faced Daehyun stared hard at the TV. He turned back to the screen and tried to focus on the movie. Jongup slid his hand out from his head and down Daehyun’s leg. Jongup curled his fingers then dragged them up his leg.

Ding-Dong

Jongup continued to pull his fingers up Daehyun’s leg. When Daehyun heard the doorbell he had been relieved until he realized that Jongup wasn’t stopping.

Ding-Dong

“Yo-your…doorbell,” Daehyun breathed trying to keep his voice normal.

Jongup smiled at Daehyun reaction. If only that damn doorbell would stop. As if responding defiantly to Jongup it rang again.

Ding-Dong

Jongup sat up swiftly and walked towards the door. He could hear Daehyun sighing as he left. A grin overpowered the smile, Just wait ‘til I get back. Jongup looked through the peephole and saw Youngjae.

Ding-Dong

Jongup stared at the blonde through the door. What the hell is he doing here? How did he even find here? He pulled the door open as Youngjae went to ring the doorbell again.

“Hey,” Youngjae smiled before he stepped up to Jongup. He kissed Jongup biting his lips then disappeared into the apartment. Jongup blinked at the empty hallway for a few seconds before he remembered Daehyun was also in the apartment. He closed the door and went to stop Youngjae before he got to the living room.

“Hey, Dae.”

Jongup heard a cocky and calm Youngjae address Daehyun. Why isn’t he more surprised to see Daehyun?

“Oh, popcorn.”

“What are you doing here?” An angry growl replied to Youngjae’s presence.

When Jongup got into the living room he saw Youngjae sitting next to Daehyun smirking and munching on popcorn. Daehyun tilted his body so he could look past Youngjae at Jongup.

“I told you this was complicated.” Daehyun frowned at Jongup.

“I remember thinking the same thing not so long time ago.” Jongup replied nonchalantly.

“Is complicated all that bad?”

Daehyun and Jongup turned to looking at Youngjae. There was silence as all of them considered what Youngjae suggested.

“Yes,” Daehyun was the first to answer.

Youngjae merely raised an eyebrow as a response.

“Isn’t there a saying…you can’t eat your cake and have it too?” Jongup rubbed his chin.

“Why not?” Youngjae smirked darkly.

“I think Noona’s rubbing off on you.” Daehyun grumbled.

“You know when you said you wanted to catch up with me you didn’t say you were going to take your sweet time.”

“You might like skipping to the hot stuff but I don’t have to do it the same way.”

“I guess that means I can do it at my pace. I’ll just skip to the while you go at your turtle pace.”

“Okay!” Jongup sat between the two of them. “How about we play a game of cards?”

  

 

The three of them sat in a circle on the floor in front of Jongup’s couch. As Jongup shuffled the cards Daehyun glared at Youngjae. Brat, ruined my day with Jongup. Something wet touched Daehyun’s cheek. He looked to see Jongup face close to his smiling.

“Did you just me?”

Jongup responded by him again. He felt the wet tongue run from his bottom lip to his top. Jongup quickly went back to shuffling. Daehyun turned to Youngjae smirking condescendingly.

Youngjae looked to Jongup who was focusing hard on the cards, “What about me?”

Jongup tried not to look up, I knew he wasn’t going to let that go. He quickly pecked Youngjae’s lips then bent over the cards again.

“Nuh-uh, that’s not what you did to him.”

“What? You want the say exact thing?” Jongup asked continuing to look down.

“Yep.”

Jongup looked up shyly, “You’re such a pain.”

He leaned towards Youngjae. When their faces were close enough, Jongup stretched his tongue out running it up Youngjae’s lips. He almost made it to Youngjae’s top lip when Youngjae parted his lips nipping Jongup’s tongue. He pushed Jongup back as he took Jongup’s tongue into his mouth. Youngjae leaned over Jongup tasting as much as he could.

“Whoa, whoa, ‘the hell do you think you’re doing to my boyfriend in front of me?” Daehyun pried Youngjae off Jongup.

Youngjae laughed and looked at Jongup, “Boyfriend?”

“Sorry, you’re just the booty call.” Jongup responded smiling both from the sudden kiss and from Daehyun’s response.

“What’s this you already turned him against me!”

“Maybe if you weren’t such a little he wo-”

“Oh, oh, the boss calls me that and you think you can too? You remember what I did to him?”

“So scary! Are you going to bite me?”

“Yea, seems like you need to be!”

“You’re like a Pomeranian, nipping at everyone’s heels! Look even your hair is styled like one!” Daehyun ran a hand over Youngjae’s spikes.

“Alright!” Jongup clapped his hands trying to break up the atmosphere. “New game, everyone take your right hand and place it in the person to the right’s lap.”

Youngjae’s brow furrowed and turned slowly towards Jongup. Daehyun had dismissed what he heard because he wasn’t sure it had been actually said but when he saw Youngjae turn towards Jongup he reconsidered.

“Kidding.” Jongup scratched the back of his head. “We do need to a peaceful resolve though.”

Youngjae placed his right hand into Daehyun’s lap, “Sounds peaceful enough to me.”

Daehyun’s eyes went wide when Youngjae’s hand settled between his legs. Youngjae reached out pulling Jongup’s hand into his lap. Jongup looked up at Daehyun laughing.

“Laughing…why are you laughing? You know he’s serious, right?”

Jongup looked at Youngjae for assurance, “He’s just kidding.”

Youngjae nodded but rubbed his hand between Daehyun’s legs then squeezed lightly. Daehyun jumped then slammed his legs shut with Youngjae’s hand still between them.

“See what he did!” Daehyun looked wildly at Jongup.

Jongup laughed in response.

“You know my hand is still between you legs, right?” Youngjae was leaning towards Daehyun.

Jongup fell backwards on the floor laughing even harder.

“That’s what you get for putting your hand there.” Daehyun grumbled at Youngjae.

“Oh,” Youngjae nodded like he was understanding something that previously escaped him. “You’re playing hard-to-get.”

Before Daehyun could reply Youngjae squeezed his hand again. Daehyun giggled then squirmed away. Youngjae’s hand was returned to him.

“Did you just giggle?” Jongup sat up to look at Daehyun.

“What?”

“He did,” A devious look took over Youngjae’s face as he glanced at Jongup. “I wonder if we can make him do it again.”

“No, no…” Daehyun crawled backwards away from Jongup and Youngjae as they moved towards him. Think, Daehyun, think of something to distract them. “Uh…uh, J-Jongup, what are you doing next weekend? Remember I told you about that boot camp thing? I was wondering if you wanted to come.”

“Actually that’s a good idea.” Youngjae stopped looking towards Jongup. “Are you doing anything next weekend?”

“Sorry, guys. My aunt is free so she wants to spend time with me. I’m going to her house next weekend.”

Daehyun frowned, Damn. The other two turned back to him. Double damn.

Youngjae smirked, “I guess we’ll have to have fun this weekend to make up for all time we’re going to miss.”