Chaotic City Bunnies: Part I

City Bunnies

 

Youngjae blinked at his phone. He had spent the last hour staring at Noona’s number. She’ll make me do something for it. He sighed then opened a text. ‘Noona, I need a favor.’ He flopped back on to his bed waiting for her reply.

“Youngjae!” He heard his father yell at him. “Your boss is here.”

Youngjae sat up instantly. How did she get here so quick? He headed to the door but his father called him into the living room.

“Ah, Youngjae,” Noona smiled from the couch.

“Noona,” He bowed.

“Well, I’ll let you two talk business.” Youngjae’s father left excusing himself as he walked out of the living room.

“So,” Noona smiled, “What kind of favor do you need?”

“Can you find where someone lives for me by this weekend?”

“For a price.”

Youngjae laughed, “Yeah, I figured. What do you want me to do?”

“First, tell me whose address you want.”

“There is this tokki named Jongup, I don’t know his last name, but I know he lives in an apartment near the store.”

“I should be able to work with that.”

She turned towards Youngjae her eyes dark a smirk carved deep in her face.

“Okay, you’re scaring me, Noona.”

“The price.” Her smirk faded to a happy smile, “You must get Yongguk into the office with Himchan tomorrow.”

After she finished talking she stood up and began walking to the door. 

“Wait, what?”

“You know who Yongguk is, correct?”

Youngjae nodded, “Yes but you want me to get him in the office at the store?”

“Yes,” Noona began walking away again.

“How do I do that?”

“I gave the task to you, you’re smart, figure it out yourself.”

Youngjae heard the door click close.

 

 

The store had been busy all morning so Youngjae had no time to execute let alone think up a plan. The customers dwindled and business slowed. Youngjae sat on a stool behind the counter a frown wearing lines into his face. How the hell do I get Yongguk here? He started chewing on his thumb. Wait…they slept together, right? Maybe Yongguk has some feelings for hyung? If not, I’m screwed. Youngjae pulled out his phone quickly opening a text to Yongguk. ‘Hyung, something weird is going on with Himchan-hyung. He says he’s okay but I think he’s lying. He’s acting really strange.’ He quickly reread the text he typed then pressed send. Come on. If not for love, come out of guilt or something…just come. I don’t want to find out what Noona will do if I don’t follow through with this. Youngjae waited for a reply but no new messages showed on his phone. What the hell? You’re a cold one, Yongguk. He tossed his phone on the counter. The doors slid open but Youngjae didn’t both to look. The customer stopped in front of the counter without even looking around. Youngjae glanced up to see Yongguk. His eyes went wide, H-he…he actually came. Before Yongguk could talk, Youngjae raised his hand to silence him.

“He doesn’t know I called you. I don’t think he’ll approve.” Youngjae looked sadly at Yongguk. “He’s in the office. Please talk to him.”

Yongguk nodded and walked back towards the office without bothering to reply. When he had disappeared through the office door, Youngjae crept down the hall to close it. As he made it to the door, it slammed shut and locked on its own. Youngjae stepped away looking at the door in shock. There was a pounding on the door followed by a muffled ‘not again.’

“Did you just lock them in there?”  

Youngjae turned his head towards the voice. Daehyun stood with a cocked accusing eyebrow.

“I didn’t touch the door.” Youngjae walked past Daehyun to the front of the store.

 

 

Himchan had been sitting on the couch leaning over the coffee table now covered in files. He managed to return the office to some of its former chaotic glory. Damn her for taking out the desk and filing cabinets. He could hear footsteps coming down the hall. He glanced up hoping it was a distraction. When Yongguk stepped into the office, Himchan stared at him in surprise. Not who I was expecting…

“H-hi, what are you doing here?” He smiled at Yongguk, “Did you miss me so much that you had to come?”

“Youngjae text me and told me something was wrong but you wouldn’t talk about it. What happen?”

Himchan raised his eyebrows, “What?”

Yongguk looked away trying to figure out how to get Himchan to open up to him. He glanced at a light attached to the wall. Is that a camera?

“Hey,” He waved a hand at Himchan, “Is that a camera?”

“Yeah, you remember when I said Noona locked us in the office, well she also filmed it.”

“Woah, this is the office she locked you in?” Yongguk back away towards the door.

Himchan looked from the camera to Yongguk. Wait…there is something I’m missing. The door closed and locked before Yongguk could make it out. Himchan knew it was futile but he still ran up and pounded on the door.

“Not again.” He yelled.

He looked over to see Yongguk pounding on the door as well. Himchan moved so Yongguk could have more room. Yongguk stepped back and began kicking the door. Himchan glanced at the camera then went back to watching Yongguk. Damn…how did she set this up? Wait, he said Youngjae text him. How did she get Youngjae to do that…for that matter, how did Youngjae get Yongguk in here? , what is she going to make us do to get out of here? Maybe if we do something without her asking she’ll be so overjoyed she’ll let us out.

Himchan eyed Yongguk, How can I turn this into something? He smirked as he got an idea.

“Harder, babe, harder!” He yelled as Yongguk kicked the door.

Yongguk stopped mid-kick resting his leg on the door. He turned his head to look at Himchan.

“What was that?”

Himchan laughed, “It was…uh, just…you know, something for the cameras.” 

Yongguk moved away from the door, “Care to say it again.”

He continued towards Himchan until they were face to face. Himchan knew Yongguk was trying to intimidate him into stepping back. He tried not to but he still stepped back anyway. Himchan bit his lip out of guilt and indecision. He knew he had made Yongguk uncomfortable. Okay, what am I gonna do... He sighed to himself, I went this far. Himchan hardened his look as he stepped towards Yongguk closing any space that had been between them. He focused on Yongguk’s eyes as he brought their faces closer.

“Harder, babe, harder,” He whispered putting as much emphasize on the words as he could.

Yongguk wasn’t completely sure how he felt about what Himchan had said but when he heard it was both pissed him off and turned him on. Yongguk knew that Himchan had said it for his boss but he asked to make sure. It irritated him that Himchan went along with Noona’s whims but the thought of doing something no matter the reason was arousing and that in turn pissed him off. When Himchan had looked up defiantly, all thoughts faded. As Himchan stepped towards him, Yongguk’s heart started to pound in his chest. The words Himchan whispered were like a trigger. 

Himchan felt Yongguk’s lips against his almost as soon as he got the words out. Well that worked better than I thought it would. Yongguk started to pull back but Himchan followed keeping the pressure consistent. Himchan put his hands on Yongguk’s waist stepping backwards pulling him towards the couch mouths constantly touching. When Himchan bumped the couch with the back of his legs, he switched their positions and pushed Yongguk down on the couch. Their mouths parted but Himchan quickly brought them together again. He rested a knee on one side of Yongguk half straddling him half standing.

Yongguk felt Himchan tug on his waist so he followed. He hadn’t expected to be swung around and throw on the couch. He felt himself get irritated when he wasn’t touching Himchan anymore. That feeling faded as soon Himchan’s lips where touching his again. Himchan had bent at the waist to kiss him. Yongguk wanted to pull Himchan down on to his lap. Himchan seemed to comply as he started to straddle him. He began to tug on Himchan trying to get him to fall on his lap. He pulled away from Yongguk kneeling between his legs. Himchan ped Yongguk’s pants slowly. Yongguk looked past Himchan and the camera entered his field of vision. It was like someone had turned his brain back on. We need to stop…right now.

Yongguk forced himself to stand up knocking Himchan backwards as he did so. He grabbed Himchan’s arm pulling him to his feet. Himchan looked at him confused but Yongguk just walked past him to the camera. He looked into it as he talked.

“It’s time you open the door. I am going to your boot camp. I could always refuse your invite.”

The door clicked loudly in response. Himchan walked up to it and pulled it open. Yongguk stopped to kiss Himchan lightly on the lips then walked out a blush crawling across his face as he went.