Does He Get Jealous?

Secret Love - DISCONTINUED

- Kim Seo Yul -

 

It was too bad that Joo Hoon had to withdraw from the training since his injury was worse than I thought. Hoon-ie told me that Joo Hoon's injury was lethal and to prevent worse injury Hoon told me not to let him danced. It made me thinking for a while.

 

Joo Hoon was my second choice for the group actually. He was a good dancer and the best out of the others. And without him around, it meant that I would need to find another candidate for the group. It also meant that I would have to work again to find new candidates amongst the trainees or the new scouts. Honestly, though I liked to find new talents, I felt lazy sometimes.

 

When I got back to the office, I saw the documents on my desk. I sat at my chair and exhaled as I dropped my head to my arms that crossed on the table.

 

Back to square one again, I thought although it wasn't entirely back to square one. I already had Yong Guk and I planned to make him as the main rapper of the group. But I still hadn't found another good candidates from the trainees now.

 

*Knock, knock*

 

I raised head and looked at the door. I saw Kang Seok Gu stood there.

 

"Yes, Seok Gu?"

 

Seok Gu walked in. "Manager Park asked me to deliver this to you." He put a document on my desk. "It's the proposal for the Untouchable upcoming's album."

 

"Thank you," I told him then looked at the document.

 

"And…"

 

I looked back to Seok Gu.

 

"How's Joo Hoon-goon condition?"

 

"I guess he won't be able to continue the training. His injury is worse than I thought. Doctor Lee suggested us to let him rested for a while or he will have cripple foot. But I'm afraid that he'll lose his chance now. We have lost a main dancer here,” I told him.

 

"Is there anyone who as good as him among the trainees?"

 

"There is. But his image is kinda not fit for the group." I curved my lips to a smile. "I guess I'll try to check again on the new scouts later." I smiled at him. "Don't worry. We'll find someone soon enough."

 

He just nodded.

 

"But then, can you check on Joo Hoon? He was feeling down when I left him at the dorm earlier."

 

"Yes, Timjang-nim."

 

“And probably he will go back home soon since he won’t be able to continue the training. So, find him a ticket for going back. I’ll call his parents later.”

 

“Yes.”

 

"Thank you."

 

Seok Gu bowed then went out. I exhaled again after he left then dropped my head to the documents that spread on my desk. I had the proposal document for Untouchable's comeback on my hand but I didn't feel that I wanted to check on it. Then my eyes fell to new scouts document. In Hyuk had put the document on my table when I left. He also put the sample video on the top of the document. I moved aside the proposal document and took the flash disc that attached onto the document. I plugged the flash disc to the PC and accessed it.

 

There were some video files there. In Hyuk named them after the new scouts' name. I played the videos as I looked on their profile.

 

Then, I heard another knocks on my door. I looked at the door and saw In Hyuk there.

 

"Busy?" He asked.

 

"No, come in," I told him.

 

In Hyuk walked in and came to my table.

 

"I'm watching the new scouts' videos now. And I think I need to ask you something about them soon."

 

"Sure," he said.

 

I just nodded then looked back to the monitor.

 

"But how's Joo Hoon?"

 

I shook my head slowly as my eyes were fixed to the screen. "Lee Hoon said that he can't dance for a while. And he's also not sure if Joo Hoon can dance like he was before even after his foot is healed."

 

"So you're looking for dancers now?"

 

"More likely," I said.

 

The new video was playing. It was the video of a boy with name Moon Jongup. It was the video of him dancing on a competition. As I saw him danced, I thought that he was good. I liked on how he moved his body.

 

"Yah, In Hyuk."

 

"Yes?"

 

"Where did you find this Moon Jongup?" I took quick glance at In Hyuk then looked back to the screen.

 

"Ah, it was from a dance competition. I guess it was from last year, I think." In Hyuk smiled. "He is good, isn't it?"

 

I smiled. “Yes, he is. And his bboying is good.”

 

“I knew that you will like it. He was the second place winner on that competition.”

 

I looked at In Hyuk again. "Can you try to call him and get him an audition? I need to see his skill with my own eyes."

 

"I will," he said then he smirked. I thought I wouldn’t like his smirk. "But there’s a price for it."

 

I knew it.

 

“You have to buy me dinner.”

 

I chuckled because of it. "Dinner yes but not for dating," I told him.

 

In Hyuk just chuckled and straightened his body. "Yeah, yeah, I know," he said.

 

Somehow, I felt that he had given up on me. I would feel very relieved if he really gave up.

 

"I'll try to call him for an audition. When will you be free?"

 

“Tomorrow.”

 

In Hyuk smiled to hear that. “You are really in hurry, aren’t you?”

 

“Yeap.”

 

“Okay. Will do it, Princess. I’ll call him today and ask him to come tomorrow.”

 

"Okay." I nodded. “Thanks.”

 

In Hyuk patted my shoulder and went away.

 

I guessed with In Hyuk helping me for the new candidates, I could concentrate on Untouchable New Album now.

 

 

- Bang Yong Guk -

 

I looked around at my dorm room as I prepared my self to go to practice and my eyes stopped at the empty bed across of me. It was Joo Hoon's bed. Or it was the bed that Joo Hoon used to use. Joo Hoon had left the dorm for days now. He had returned to his own home to heal his foot. But I remembered what Seo Yul had told me when we came back to the office from the dorm.

 

"Joo Hoon's foot won't be returned like he used to be. His foot can't be used for dancing anymore. So I guess we will have to let him go."

 

That was what Seo Yul told me. Although Seo Yul said that she would have to find another candidate, somehow I felt pity at Joo Hoon. He started the training along with me. We were close since we were on the same batch and sharing the same room. There was also a rumor that both of us were the ones who would get the position on the new group. But we never cared about it too much. And now he was forced to leave because of his condition. I felt sad and bad because of it. I had lost a friend.

 

And somehow, my gaze went to the calendar on the table. Today was August 17th. And suddenly, I just remembered that it was Seo Yul’s birthday. I had forgotten about it since my thought was filled with Joo Hoon.

 

“Ah, I forget.”

 

I mentally slapped my own forehead because of it. I haven’t greeted her happy birthday. I couldn’t believe that I had forgotten Seo Yul’s birthday. For these past 2 years, I never forgot her birthday and always sent her a birthday message on midnight. But I forgot about it this year.

 

I released a sigh. I guessed I couldn’t let Joo Hoon’s problem made me sad. I still had many things to do around here. Besides I still had to gain my position on the group and I determined not to fail. I took my bag and went out.

 

At the office, I saw Seo Yul with Jang In Hyuk. They were discussing something as they walked across the parking lot. At that moment, I saw Jang Timjang-nim touched Seo Yul’s hair and took something from her hair. Seo Yul looked at him as she touched her head then smiled and thanked him.

 

I didn’t know why. But ever since I met Doctor Lee Hoon, I felt that I didn’t like to see Seo Yul with other guys.

 

“Jang Timjang-nim is really matched for Unnie.”

 

The voice was making me surprised. I quickly turned because of that voice and saw Jieun beside me with her eyes fixed on the couple. I moved back as I surprised.

 

“You’re surprised me,” I said. “Why are you suddenly popped out like that?”

 

I used informal speech with Jieun since she was born on the same year like me. I started to become close with Secret members after I joined the company. So, I treated them as friends now.

 

Jieun looked at me and narrowed her eyes as if she was suspecting something. “Why are you looking at Unnie and Jang Timjang-nim like that? Are you jealous at them?”

 

That question caught me off-guard. “What?” Then I realized the reason why I felt uncomfortable whenever I saw Seo Yul with other guys. I was jealous at them. But then, I couldn't let Jieun knew. “No, it’s not like that.”

 

Jieun narrowed her eyes again. “Really?”

 

Somehow it made me blushed. I quickly looked away. “Yah, why should I be jealous with them?”

 

She chuckled. “I’m just kidding, Bang Yong Guk,” she said then she moved closer to me. “But what do you think about Unnie with Jang Timjang-nim?”

 

“Why?”

 

“Unnie is turning to 29 today and beautiful too but she’s still single. It’s such a waste when she doesn’t have any boyfriend. And I never heard that she's having a crush with a guy now. Don’t you curious about her type of guy?”

 

“Then, have you asked her?”

 

“Unnie never tells us her type of guy.”

 

“If she never tells you, then why would she tell me? I’m a guy. Why would you think she will tell her secret with me?”

 

Jieun exhaled in disappointment. “You're right. But Unnie is really a woman that full with mystery.”

 

Then I just realized about something. "By the way, why are you here? Aren't you supposed to have schedules to do?"

 

Jieun just smiled. "I and Zinger don't have any schedule today so we want to buy a present for Unnie. Want to come with us?"

 

"Ah," I said. "I think I'll pass. I still have a practice to do and I have to go now. Sorry." I raised my hand and waved. "Later." I turned and left.

 

But Jieun's words were playing on my mind as I walked toward the practice room.

 

Did I get jealous on every guy who was with Seo Yul? But why? But then, why would I be bothered by that? Seo Yul got her own life.

 

When I readied my self for the dance practice, I saw Seo Yul entered the practice room along with a boy. All the eyes went to them as they came in.

 

“This is the dance practice room,” she said to the boy.

 

The boy looked understood and smiled. “Ah,” he said.

 

Seo Yul smiled to see him then she turned to see us. Or probably I had to say that she was looking at me. “Jiyoung-ssi isn’t here?”

 

“No,” I replied. “He went out with Tae-yong hyung.”

 

Seo Yul looked understood then looked at the other trainees. “Everyone, may I introduce you to Moon Jongup? He will join you starting today for training. I hope you all will get along with him.”

 

The new kid, Moon Jongup, bowed and greeted us with his bright smile. “Annyeonghaseyo. I’m Moon Jongup. I’m 16 years old and still on my first year of high school.”

 

“And…,” Seo Yul said then looked at Moon Jongup. “This guy here is Bang Yong Guk. He will be the one who share the same dorm with you.”

 

Sharing the same dorm? So I guessed it meant that he could be the member of the new group, replacing Joo Hoon.

 

But then, Jongup smiled brightly and bowed at me as he greeted. Somehow when I saw his smile, I thought that he was just an innocent boy who didn’t know that he was replacing someone. I thought I shouldn’t make his life to be harder. I replied his greeting.

 

“And…” She looked at me. “I guess you can explain to him about the training schedule and all, right?”

 

“I guess so.”

 

Then, I saw the trainers came in. Seo Yul turned and looked at Moon Jongup.

 

“Come on. I’ll introduce you to the trainers,” She said to Jongup.

 

Jongup just nodded then followed Seo Yul to greet the trainers. I just looked at Seo Yul as she came to Jiyoung hyung and introduced Jongup. As they were speaking, I only could exhale and turned my gaze to another place. I just realized that Seo Yul was always surrounded by guys and somehow it was bothering me. I exhaled again.

 

Am I really jealous with Seo Yul? But why?

---

 

Please remember that this fic is using Korean Age system which is +1 year from the International Age system.

And it's just a work of fiction. So don't trust the timeline too much. But I know Jongup was the second member who joined the team~ ^^

Follow my twitter AFFalize_sakura for teasers and updates.

Thank you so much for reading, subscribing, commenting and loving the fic.