Bonus Chapter

Secret Love - DISCONTINUED

Note:

I was looking at my draft for Secret Love and found random parts that actually would be used for next chapters. It's such a waste if I leave it without sharing these notes with you. Enjoy reading these and feel free to imagine how this fic will end.

 

~ooOOOoo~

 

- Kim Seo Yul -

 

My phone was vibrated. I flipped it around and looked at it. The name that displayed was Bang Yoo Mi. It was Yong Guk's older sister name. Actually, I kept all the boys' family members number on my phone for emergency. I also kept Secret family members' number too. I guessed it was my habit. But then, I didn't know why Yoo Mi called me.

 

I answered the phone. "Hello, Kim Seo Yul imnida."

 

"Ah, Unnie. It's me, Bang Yoo Mi, Bang Yong Guk's older sister. Do you remember me?"

 

Of course, I remembered her. Out of B.A.P's siblings, I remembered her the most since she and Seo Hee were sharing the same year of birth. Besides, I talked with her a lot when I had my research about Yong Guk. I smiled.

 

"Yes, I remember you. How are you lately?"

 

I could hear that she was smiling on the other side. "I'm fine, Unnie. Thank you for asking."

 

"That's good to hear." I turned to look at Yong Guk who was having his interview with the boys. "Yong Guk is having an interview now. Is there anything that you want to tell him?"

 

"Ah, I call you not because of Yong Guk," she said, making me frowned.

 

"Not because of Yong Guk?" It was confusing me since usually the family members would call me if they couldn't get through the members.

 

"Yae."

 

But somehow, I felt that something had happened when I heard Yoo Mi's reply. "Is there something wrong?"

 

"I know that Yong Guk must be very busy with his schedules since he just got his debut. So, I call you first to discuss about it."

 

My thought started to think that something serious had happened. And I kept having bad feeling. "I'm listening," I said.

 

"I'm calling from Incheon right now."

 

Incheon was Yong Guk's hometown and where his grandparents lived.

 

"And I wonder if you can give Yong Guk a break for a day or two." Yoo Mi sounded to be careful when she said it.

 

"I can if the reason make sense and urgent." I told her. But it was something that I didn't make out. The company could give the artist a short break if it was needed.

 

"Ah..."

 

I was really curious now. "Yoo Mi-ah." I called her. "Is there something happen?"

 

"Actually, Unnie." She paused for a while. "I don't know how to tell it to Yong Guk. But, grandpa is..." She stopped again. But I could hear Yoo Mi sobbed.

 

Grandpa? Something had happened to Yong Guk's grandfather?

 

"Grandpa is died."

 

The news was making me surprised. I felt that my heart had dropped. I knew precisely that Yong Guk adored his Grandfather a lot. He ws Yong Guk's role model in life. I had met him for couple of time before. He was a nice person. Besides, I had lost my close family before. So, I knew that delivering this news would be hard for Yong Guk's family.

 

"Ah, my condolence," I said. "And, yeah, I guess Yong Guk can be away for a day or two. I can re-arrange his schedule."

 

"Gomawo, Unnie," she said. "But, please don't tell Yong Guk about it yet. Eomma will call him and tell him the news."

 

Somehow I felt an obligation to tell her when Yong Guk's schedule ended.

 

"Ah, the schedule will be done in 30 minutes," I said. "It's a live broadcast."

 

"I know. I'm watching the show now. When it's done, Eomma will call him."

 

"Alright." I dropped my gaze.

 

"Thank you very much, Unnie."

 

"Yes, my pleasure to help."

 

"I'll hang up the phone first," she said.

 

"Take care," I said then the connection was cut off. I guessed Yoo Mi had hung up the phone.

 

I released a sigh. So, Yong Guk's grandfather had died. Somehow, I felt that I would need to visit their family as the company representative. I turned to Seok Gu.

 

"Seok Gu," I called him.

 

He looked at me. "Yae, Timjangnim."

 

"I just received a call from Yong Guk's sister. She told me that their grandfather has died."

 

"Ah..." Seok Gu seemed to understand.

 

"So, clear out Yong Guk's schedule for the next two days and be ready if he needs longer time for break."

 

"Yes, I understand."

 

"And, his family will call him after this. I knew the boys will have another schedule after this. So, drive them there. I will drive Yong Guk back to the dorm."

 

"Yes," Seok Gu said.

 

"Tell Kwang Hee to pack Yong Guk's stuffs on the changing room. I'll call the company first."

 

"Yes," he said again then left.

 

I looked at the boys once again. Yong Guk was laughing there. I felt pity on him somehow. He would receive a bad news soon. And I didn't know why the time when Eomma picked me up from the school then told me that Appa had died flashed on my mind.

 

I exhaled as I lowered my gaze. I guessed I better call the company now.

 

 

- Bang Yong Guk -

 

I was in silence as I looked at the view outside. I was in the car heading to Incheon. Seo Yul was driving beside me. She offered to drive me back to Incheon. She also said that she had an obligation to pay my family a visit and told them the condolence as the company representative. So, I let her drove me to Incheon. But then, what had happened earlier was repeating on my mind.

 

After the interview had done, I walked toward the changing room with the members. But before I arrived at the changing room, Seo Yul called me. I left my members and came to her. I saw Kwang Hee hyung brought my backpack with him and handed it to Seo Yul. She was holding my phone on her hand. I saw my phone was ringing. Seo Yul handed me the phone.

 

"I think you better pick this call," she said with gentle voice.

 

But there was something on her voice that I couldn't understand. She seemed to be concerned about something. I took the phone from her hand and looked at it. The display name told me that I had a call from the house at Incheon. At first, I thought it was my grandfather. So, I picked up the call happily. But then, I found out that it was my dad who had called me.

 

"Yes, Appa," I said when I recognized his voice.

 

"Yong Guk-ah, listen carefully to what I say and be strong."

 

Somehow I felt weird to hear those words from my dad. But I felt something was wrong. I felt something bad. "What's the matter, Appa?"

 

"Your grandfather..."

 

I frowned. I had heard that grandpa was feeling unwell lately. But I had spoken with him 3 days ago so I guessed his health was getting better. "What's wrong with Grandpa?"

 

"He died."

 

The words shocked me. I felt that tears rushed onto my eyes. I couldn't believe that Grandpa had died. I just talked with him 3 days ago on the phone and he was fine.

 

"Don't be joking, Appa. It's not funny."

 

"I'm not joking, Yong Guk. When did I ever joke around with you for something like this?"

 

It felt like my world had turned upside down. My grandpa had died.

 

"We have talked with Kim Timjangnim and she has agreed to give you some days off."

 

I looked at Seo Yul when I heard it.

 

"So, come back to Incheon today. Pay your last respect to Grandpa."

 

"Yae," I said then lowered my phone.

 

Somehow, my days with my Grandfather came into my mind. But then, a warm touch on my hand brought me back to the reality. I looked around and saw Seo Yul. She took my phone from my hand and turned it off. She looked at me with concerned and apologizing look.

 

"I'm sorry," she said.

 

But then, my eyes were blurred with tears. I moved forward and hugged Seo Yul. I cried on her shoulder. She just patted my back.

 

And then, the other members told me their condolence but they couldn't go since they had another schedule to finish. Himchan said that he would cover my absence and I didn't have to worry about the schedule. Seo Yul drove me back to the dorm so I could pack up. She left me for a while before she came back with different clothes. Seo Yul told me that she would drive me back to Incheon. She said that she would need to give my Grandpa her final respect as the company representative. So, that was why I was riding Seo Yul's car back to Incheon.

 

I turned my gaze to Seo Yul. She was concentrating to the street as she drove. Somehow I was glad that she would come along with me. I wiped my tears away.

 

"Nunna," I called Seo Yul.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Thank you," I thanked her. "And sorry to bother you."

 

A smile bloomed on Seo Yul's face. "You're welcome."

 

On the funeral home, I came in with Seo Yul. I saw Yoo Mi nunna was standing on the front table. She seemed to wait for someone. But then, I realized that she was waiting for me since her face became brighter when she saw me. She approached me.

 

“I thought you won’t use black suit,” she said as she stopped in the front of me and tidied up my suit. She also gave me the armband.

 

“I have suits for show,” I told her as she put the armband on my right arm.

 

But then, Yoo Mi nunna turned to Seo Yul and bowed at her. “Thank you for driving Yong Guk back,” she said.

 

Seo Yul returned her bow. “It’s fine. The company also sends their condolence.”

 

“Ah, thank you very much,” Yoo Mi nunna said.

 

Then, Seo Yul turned to me. “I’ll be paying my respect to your grandfather first, okay,” she said then patted my arm.

 

“Okay, Nunna,” I said then watched her leave.

 

I turned to Yoo Mi nunna and came with her inside. My grandma broke onto tears as she saw me coming. Probably she knew well that I was the one who close to Grandpa. She told me to pay my final respect to Grandpa so I did that. Grandma told me that Grandpa left me a message before he passed away. He wanted me to be successful and to take care of my self well. He also didn’t want me to lose my self because of my success and my status as an Idol.

 

After that, I joined my father and my brother to greet the guests. When I turned my gaze, I saw Seo Yul was talking with my mother and my sister on the side. It seemed that both of them were asking Seo Yul to stay for a while. But then, after I greeted some guests that just came, I didn’t see her. I looked for her.

 

“Nunna,” I called my sister. “Where’s Seo Yul Nunna?”

 

“Ah, she went outside to take some fresh air.”

 

“Thank you,” I said then went outside.

 

When I came out, I saw Seo Yul was sitting on the low fence. I brought two cans of warm drink. Since I knew that she couldn’t drink coffee so I brought her hot choco milk. I came to her. She turned to look at me as I came closer.

 

“I thought you’re leaving,” I said as I handed her the warm choco milk and sat beside her.

 

“Anniya,” she replied me as she received the drink. “Your mother and sister insist that I’m staying for tonight. And, since I didn’t give you the transport to come home to Incheon, I have the responsibility to drive you back and forth. Besides, Seok Gu just called me. He said that the members will come here tomorrow after their schedule for your Grandpa’s funeral. So, we can go back together.” She paused for a while. “But if you need more time to stay with your family, I can arrange for Kwang Hee to pick you up later.”

 

I smiled. “It’s fine. I’ll go back tomorrow with the members. I can’t be absence for too long since I’m the leader.” I dropped my gaze to my hands.

 

“Are you sure?”

 

I nodded and looked back at her. “Yeah.”

 

She smiled. “Alright then,” she said then rubbed her hands on the warm drink can.

 

I just looked at her. Somehow, I was grateful that she was here with me. I looked back to the funeral home. I remembered that I ever promised to Araboji that I would show him the girl that I loved. had never met Seo Yul. So, I wanted him to see the girl that I loved.

 

“Nunna,” I called her.

 

Seo Yul looked back at me.

 

“Thank you for staying here.”

 

She just smiled and nodded. “You’re welcome.”

 

---

 

- Bang Yong Guk -

 

 

I saw tears started to build up on Seo Yul's eyes as she sang the song. She was smiling but tears started to appear on her eyes. Somehow it made my heart dropped. The song that Seo Yul sang was a song from a drama that aired lately. But the lyric of the song was describing her feeling to her first love perfectly. I knew it very well since she told me briefly about her first love.

 

“Is Unnie fine?” I heard Jieun asked.

 

I looked at Jieun who stood on my side. It seemed that she also realized that Seo Yul started to cry. Jieun looked worried about Seo Yul. Not just Jieun who looked worried, Sunhwa, Zinger and also Hyosung looked confused yet worried too.

 

“Is there something that hurting Nunna?” Daehyun asked.

 

I turned my gaze to Daehyun. He was frowning and looking worried. Himchan who stood beside him was also frowning. It seemed that he figured out that something had happened to Seo Yul. Himchan was a master on Woman’s matter after all. Jongup also lost his smile and looked seriously worried about Seo Yul. Youngjae and Junhong were looking at Seo Yul too. No one of them was smiling. They were looking worried because none of them had seen Seo Yul cried before. I looked back to Seo Yul again. But of course, Secret members and my members didn’t know about Seo Yul’s first love and how it hurt her so deep. She was unable to love someone else because of it.

 

When the song ended, Seo Yul quickly put down the mic and bowed at us. “Please excuse me,” she said as she bowed then quickly went out of the room.

 

I straightened my body then stood up. I came out following her. I couldn’t let her alone. Seo Yul would cry alone. And my thought was right. When, I came out to the corridor, Seo Yul was walking with her back on me. But she was definitely crying. She stopped and leaned on the wall, still with her back on me.

 

“Yah, Nunna,” I called her and went to her. But as I came to her, I saw her wiping her tears. I stopped in the front of her. It seemed that her tears couldn’t stop.

 

“This is strange,” she said as she smiled, trying to cheer up her self. “Why do my tears keep coming out?”

 

Seo Yul turned and tried to avoid me as she wiped her tears. She didn’t want me to see her tears. But I had seen them and it broke my heart. I didn’t want to see her crying. I wanted her to smile.

 

With that thought, I raised my hands and rounded my arms around her shoulders. I hugged her from behind. I could feel that she was stiffed for a second when I hugged her. Probably she was surprised. But then, I could feel that she loosened up and started to cry, pouring out her sadness.

 

I had realized something when I hugged her. I was the type of guy who would adore someone that I liked from a far. But for Seo Yul, I couldn't just adore her from a far. I wanted to do something for her. I wanted to comfort her when she was felling sad or down. I wanted to be the one who shared happiness with her. I wanted to be someone that meant for her.

 

And, yeah, I realized that I wanted to do anything for her. I wanted to bring her closer to me. I couldn't keep my self away from her.

 

And it is my first time to feel those kind of feelings.

 

---

- Bang Yong Guk -

 

 

“Put your hand around my waist,” she said then took my hand and put it around her waist. “Just like this.” She took my other hand and raised it. “And the other one is like this.” She looked at me after that. “Follow my lead.” Then, she moved. She also told me where to move.

 

Because doing a couple dance like this was something that I never did before, I felt weird and stiff. And I was also feeling afraid that Seo Yul would hear my heartbeat. It was beating very fast and loud when Seo Yul touched my hand and rounded it on her waist. She was standing so close to me too. But I soon realized that the steps were simple. It didn’t take too long for me to be able to take the lead.

 

I guessed Seo Yul could feel that I was able to take the lead. She smiled and looked up on me. “It’s so simple, isn’t it?”

 

I smiled and nodded. “Yes, it is.” But I looked down to watch my steps. I must to be careful not to step on her foot.

 

“And if you want to spin, you just move back and raise your hand up above your partner’s head,” she explained.

 

“Okay.” Then I tried.

 

Seo Yul looked understood and she twirled then back into my arm.

 

“You really like this kind of dance, don’t you?”

 

She smiled widely. “Yes, I do.” She paused. “Samchon’s wife was the one who taught me how to dance like this.”

 

“Heojang-nim’s wife?”

 

She nodded. “She learns different type of dances so I asked her to teach me some.”

 

“But you’re good.”

 

Her smile became gentle as her gaze became softer as she looked at me. “Thank you.”

 

Somehow, her soft gaze made my heart beat faster again. I looked at her face, her bright eyes, her nose and her lips. For a moment, I felt that I had lost. When I looked into her eyes, I felt that I had seen my future along with her and I felt the strong desire to kiss her. I had loved this girl and I couldn’t stop loving her. I could no longer watch her from a far like I always did to the girls that I liked. I wanted her to be closed. I wanted her to be mine.

 

But then, I felt a hand touched my upper chest. It was when I snapped back to the reality. I saw Seo Yul dropped her head. I didn’t realize that I had stopped and I held her close to me. Seo Yul pushed me away gently.

 

She cleared as she coughed. “I guess I better leave,” she said as she moved back, apart from me. She turned and walked to her bag. She took her bag and quickly came to the door.

 

 

---

- Bang Yong Guk -

 

 

"Yah, Noona. Don't treat me like a kid. I’m already 23 years old now. It means I’m not an underage boy." I heard Himchan complained to Seo Yul.

 

"But you are a kid for me. How old are you now? If you can surpass my age, then I'll treat you as an adult." Seo Yul replied him then ended it with a sticking tongue before she turned to walk away.

 

I just smiled to see her. Sometimes she could act as someone that younger than us and teased us like this.

 

"Yah... It's impossible to surpass your age. You're forever older than us." Himchan muttered then looked at me. “When will she look at us as a man?”

 

“I don’t know.” I said as I shrugged my shoulders and smiled wider. “Probably never.”

 

 

---

- Kim Seo Yul -

 

 

"I've decided."

 

I looked at Yong Guk. He looked determinate. It was making me confuse for real.

 

"What have you decide?"

 

He smiled and looked at me. "From now on, I won't call you nunna anymore."

 

It made me surprised to hear it from him. He wouldn't call me nunna anymore. Why?

 

"Why?" I asked.

 

"I need to prepare myself for the future," he said.

 

I frowned. Yong Guk's words were so strange. He wanted to prepare himself for future. He was really making me confused.

 

"Future? What future? Whose future? Don't make me confuse, Yong Guk-ah."

 

"You will see later," he said. "But then, please stop treating me as your dongsaeng."

 

---

- Kim Seo Yul -

 

 

"Seo Yul-ah."

 

I looked at my mom as I heard her call. "Dae?"

 

"When will you get married?"

 

The question caught me in surprise. "Dae?!"

 

Omma raised her gaze to look at me. "Seo Hee said that she has someone that has interest on you."

 

I clicked my tongue as I realized that my little sister had made a marriage proposal for me. I knew that I'll be reaching 31 soon and I still had no interest on dating or marriage. My married sister always tried to find some guy for me to date.

 

"That brat." I cursed.

 

"She has good intent. You know."

 

"I know." I said. "But we have talked about this, right? For now, I don't have any interest on marriage."

 

"But you're going to be 31 and I'm not going to live forever, you know. If I died, who will be taking care of you? You can be lonely."

 

I released a calm sigh even though I was feeling frustrated. "I know."

 

 

---

 

- Bang Yong Guk -

 

 

"Bang Yong Guk."

 

I looked at Seo Yul as she called me.

 

"You're still so young. I'm sure you'll find someone better than me."

 

"What if I'm not?"

 

Again, I saw Seo Yul put on her poker face. She always did that whenever she was trying to hide her feeling. Probably she thought I didn't know her habit. But I had known her for more than 4 years. She was my mentor, my friend and my boss for all these time. So I had always looked at her.

 

"I'm sure you will." She said then dropped her gaze to the paper on her hand.

 

I smirked as I saw her dropped her gaze. Did she think I would give up on her just like that?

 

Her words were a challange for me. I was sure that somewhere inside her heart, she would say that I should try to conquer her heart. So I would make sure that she would fall for me. I was determined to do it.

 

"Alright."

 

I saw her raised her gaze back to me.

 

"I'll do it."

 

"Dae?"

 

I smirked at her. "I'll show you that I won't give up on you. And I'll make sure that you'll fall for me." I stood up after that and walked toward the door.

 

"Ya-yah! Bang Yong Guk!!"

 

I was sure that she felt panic now. But I had answered to her challange and I wouldn't lose.

 

 

---

- Kim Seo Yul -

 

 

“Omonim.” Yong Guk called my mom.

 

“Yes, Yong Guk ssi?”

 

Suddenly, Yong Guk kneeled before my mom. Omma seemed to be surprised. She looked at me with a look as if she was asking what she had to do.

 

“I’m begging you to stop making marriage proposal for Noona.”

 

“Dae?!” I felt surprised when he asked like that to my mom. I came to his side. “Yong Guk-ah, why did you do this?”

 

Yong Guk looked up to my mom. “If you’re worried about someone who will take care of Noona, I’ll be the one who take care of her. I will take care of her for you. So you don’t have to worry about her.”

 

I quickly grabbed his arm and tried to pull him to stand before my mom misunderstood. “Ya, Yong Guk. Please stop this. You can make them misunderstand.”

 

But he brushed my hand away. “Omonim, please re-consider about the marriage proposal.”

 

My sister stepped in. “Don’t be ridiculous, Yong Guk ssi. My sister already passed 30 years old. Do you expect her to be an old ?”

 

“Because I love her.”

 

Because of Yong Guk’s words, everyone in the room became silent and I thought my heart skipped a beat.

 

“What?” Seo Hee seemed surprised. And I was sure that she had found it amusing.

 

“I love Seo Yul noona and it has been a while since I loved her. So, I beg you to let her be with me.”

 

“Are you out of your mind? Onnie is eight years older than you. What will people say if they know about that? Not to mention that you’re an idol now and she’s your boss. So how could you say that you love her? Are you trying to embarrass her? Besides, you’re still so young. It’s possible for you to find someone younger and left my sister then.” Seo Hee said.

 

“No. She’s the one for me and my feeling for her is real. I intend to marry her if I manage to pass my restrain period.”

 

Seo Hee scoffed cynically when she heard it. “I don’t believe this. I’m sure that your parents won’t agree with this relation too. It won’t work. I’m sure about it.”

 

Actually I wanted to tell Seo Hee not to challenge Yong Guk. I knew Yong Guk too well. But then, I guessed she already did because I saw a flame burnt on Yong Guk’s eyes. He stood up.

 

“Then I will make it work.” Yong Guk said. “And when that time comes, please give us your blessing.” He bowed to my family then turned to walk out.

 

“Yong Guk.” I called him but he just walked away. But then, I heard Seo Hee scoffed again. I looked back at Seo Hee.

 

“What kind of attitude is that?”

 

“Seo Hee.” I called her making her to look at me. “Just be quiet and stay out of it.”

 

She seemed to be surprised when I scolded her like that. “Unnie… Don’t tell me that you have fallen for that boy too.”

 

“Even if I do, it’s my own problem. This is my life. So I will be the one to control it.” I told her then turned and walked out.

 

Outside, I saw Yong Guk walked toward the gate. So I ran to get him. “Yong Guk.” I called him as I grabbed his arm.

 

Yong Guk stopped.

 

“Are you out of your mind?” I scolded him. “Why did you say those things to my family?”

 

He dropped his gaze.

 

“And do you know how long your restrain period is?” I asked him again. “Five years. And do you know how old I will be at that time?”

 

“I know, Noona.” He replied me with frustration tone. “Don’t think that I have never thought about it. I always think about it over and over again to the point that it makes me regret that I didn’t born earlier.”

 

And somehow I felt my heart aching when I heard him saying those words. I didn’t know that he had thought about us. I didn’t want him to regret that he had born later than I did.

 

He dropped his gaze again. “And even if I’m trying to get over you, I just can’t.” He paused for a while. “So, tell me what I suppose to do, Noona.”

 

Honestly, I didn’t have an answer for it. So I told him to go home for now. And even though I felt pity on him, I still had to maintain my image as his boss. But I must to admit that I felt something different from him. Somehow I started to realize that I had seen him not as a junior or a kid. I had seen him as a man. And my heart started to beat for him.

 

---

- Kim Seo Yul -

 

 

“Seo Yul-ah.”

 

I looked at my mom. I saw her coming closer and sat on my bed. Her face looked troubled. But I guessed I knew what had made her like that. I closed the book that I read and put it on my lap. “Yes?”

 

“What do you think about Bang Yong Guk ssi actually?”

 

“Dae?” The question made me surprise and confuse.

 

Omma looked at me. “How do you feel about him?”

 

I became silent. Omma’s question made me thinking. And even though I knew the answer, I couldn’t tell her. I dropped my gaze. But then, I felt a pat on my lap. I looked back to Omma.

 

“Don’t mind about Seo Hee. I was also married with a younger guy. For me, as long as you’re happy, I don’t mind with your choice,” Omma said. “And honestly, I always know that you have better eyes than Seo Hee’s. You always know how to choose between right and wrong. I have never worried about you taking the wrong decision. And it’s also included to the guy that you choose. Bang Yong Guk ssi is a nice guy. So I don’t mind even if you choose him.”

 

I smiled then moved forward and rounded my arms around her neck. I hugged my mom from behind. “Thank you, Omma.”

 

Omma patted my arms that rounded on her neck. “So think about your feeling carefully, okay. You can marry later. I'm fine with it as long as you're happy. And don’t think too much about Seo Hee. She will understand it soon or later.”

 

My smile became wider. “Yae.”

 

---

- Bang Yong Guk -

 

"Do you hear me? I won't be waiting for you. If there's someone who makes me fluttered like what you do to me, I'll definitely marry him. Do you understand me?"

 

Somehow Seo Yul's words made me smiled. So I had made her fluttered. It meant that I had a chance with her.

 

"Arrayo." I said. "But I don't think there will be a guy who will make you fluttered like I do."

 

She narrowed her eyes. "Don't be sure about that. Your world and my world are different."

 

“Then I’ll make it close.” I said with a smirk on my face. “See you later, Noona.” I turned and walked away.

 

“Yah, Bang Yong Guk!”

 

She called me. So I stopped and turned to see her.

 

“Don’t be overly confident. It could trample your pride.”

 

I smiled. “I don’t have any confidence for having you. But I know that you’re not the kind of girl who can change your heart so fast once you have someone there.”

 

Because of my words, she became silent. It seemed that she was surprised. I also could see slight blush on her cheek.

 

“How do you know?”

 

“I have been watching you for a long time, noona.”

 

She was looking at me.

 

“And, I’m too not the kind of person who can change his heart once I set my heart onto something.” I paused. “So just wait for me. I’ll tell the world that I love you. And when the time comes, I want you to marry me.”

 

She was looking at me for a while and seemed to be surprised with my words. But then, she dropped her gaze. “Have I told you that I won’t?” She said. “It means that I really won’t be waiting for you.” She turned afterward then started to walk toward the elevator.

 

But I knew that she never meant for those words. I knew because I had seen her eyes. She would wait for me. I smiled then turned and walked away.

 

---

- Kim Seo Yul -

 

"It won't affect me. It won't affect me."

 

I tried to convince myself. But then, somehow the image of Yong Guk laughing together with that girl came back to my mind. And somehow, I felt angry again. It was frustrating. I couldn't get that image out of my head.

 

"Aish! Seriously!! It's driving me crazy!"

 

I dropped my head to the table and sighed. I really felt frustrated.

 

Why did the image of Yong Guk laughing with a girl affect me so much? I raised my head. Seriously, it made me feeling so jealous. I really wanted to slap that girl and told her that Yong Guk was in love with me. But then, who was I to do that? I even didn’t date him officially and he was just an employee of mine.

 

I released another sigh. I needed to be logical now and couldn’t let my feeling controlling me. It wasn’t myself if I let my feeling controlling my professionalism in work. And I think I’d better work right now.

 

~ooOOOoo~

 

Thank you for reading~

 

- Alize Sakura, September 8th 2013 -