CHAPTER 9

My Villain Girl

“Yah, Kwon!”

Jiyong always heard that lately. In fact, you can say, he heard that every hour. And no one will call him that except..

“Nehh, Jessica-shi.”

And that will always be his answer accompanied by a sigh. It’s like his daily routine. He gave up on asking Jessica to call him by his real name, Jiyong. He can only hear that when they were in front of Seoul High students.

 

 

 

Talking about the camping trip, it cant be said a total failure nor a success. But it surely gave headache to Jiyong. Jessica was whining all the time whenever Jiyong tried to do activities together. For instance, when he brought Jessica together for fishing, Jessica was making a fuss saying she didn’t eat fish from Korean lake or that she cant touch raw fish when the purpose of Jiyong asked her to fish together was to teach her about patience.

She even asked Jiyong to sleep in her tent with his sleeping bag on the floor to accompany her letting his tent went to waste. And Jiyong was so grateful that Jessica’s small refrigerator was filled with foods that Jessica cant complain on their tastes and quality because they were hers.  

 

 

Yes, the camping was so torturous with Jessica’s endless complaints. But there was one weird thing that Jiyong gained from their 3 days together. That will be friendship.

Weird but true that he considered Jessica as his special friend. He didn’t know how to describe it but he knew it was there. Same goes to Jessica. She learnt slowly, very slowly how to live with other people. Well, despite from those, they felt like their recently-found friendship taught them about comfort.

 

 

 

 

The rest of the holiday was also spent together by them. Jessica will always drag Jiyong to shopping malls or restaurants whenever she’s bored. And that’s an improvement. She never met Jiyong outside of school before but now, whenever she felt lonely, she will ask for Jiyong’s company. He gladly did that, surprisingly. But of course, Jiyong was cleverer. After he accompanied Jessica wasting her time and money, Jiyong will bring her to spend time in the public library. They always spent 3 to 4 hours there that Jessica felt suffocated and can die in any moment.

That’s the ‘payment’ for asking Jiyong to carry all her shopping bags and asked him to be her ‘butler’ whenever she’s in her world of shopping.

You can say, it’s a give and take.

However Jiyong sacrificed more though. He was just basically there to be buried by Jessica’s shopping bags. And when they went to restaurant, the foods weren’t to his liking. If they were in library, Jessica will make any possible noises she can to disturb other people in the library. Like Jiyong didn’t know her intention.

Because, there was one time when she was yelling out her frustration about being in the library, the librarian ahjumma chased both of them out. Of course she was so happy and that gave her idea on how to behave whenever Jiyong brought her to the library.

In short, it was a disastrous holiday for Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

School began with students witnessing how closer Jiyong and Jessica got. Those who were in doubt about their relationship, including Taecyeon finally believed that they were indeed a couple. They were inseparable. Jessica always accompanied Jiyong whenever she can like eating, studying in the library and everything that allowed her to be beside Jiyong.

Jiyong had no complaint though. Jessica’s presence somehow made his life more interesting. If before, he really didn’t like girls who always talked loud, rude and insensitive. But now, he accepted those aspects of Jessica. As for Jessica, she was not comfortable with Jiyong’s advices on how she dressed, talked and even behaved before. Now, she was trying to take those advices slowly. Like real slowly. It was hard though to change your way of life in a short period of time.

Though most of the times, Jiyong had to run here and there to stop Jessica from bullying other students, apologized in her behalf when she talked rude to people, covering her body with his jacket that he felt grateful to have whenever Jessica getting bold in dressing, ‘helping’ her in school works in order to not let her fail in subjects and many more that Jiyong felt he can die from exhaustion one day.

 

Despite all those things, one more important thing to be looked at, Jessica was slowly forgetting Taecyeon in her life. She can feel that. It’s confusing and at the same time amazing. And she’s not that dumb to not know what or more correctly who made that miracle happened.

 

 

 

 

 

 

It was one of the nights they spent in library.

Jessica was twirling her pen in bored while staring at Jiyong, her hobby when she’s in library. It was 7 in the evening and they were already in their 3rd hour of studying. For Jiyong and not Jessica.

“Kwon…” Jessica trailed off. But no response from Jiyong whose world already surrounded by books.

“Kwon !” This time a bit louder but still no movement from Jiyong.

Without hesitation, she threw the pen in her hand that hit the target.

“Jessica-shi. What did I tell you about girls and violence?” Jiyong said in annoyed when his reading was interrupted.

“Girls and violence..” Jessica said mocking him. “ Like I care. Yah, aren’t you boring here?”

“How many times do you intend to ask me that? And how many times should I answer, no?”

“But im so boring. It’s not the usual boring. It is the one that can make me die-in-any-moment boring. Seriously, Kwon. We spent our nights here studying like there’s a big exam tomorrow when other students are enjoying their freaking lives !” Jessica said exasperatedly.

“So what you want to do?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jessica-shi. I don’t think this is a good idea. We are still under-age. We cannot…”

“Save your lecture later, Kwon. Because we already here. Now let’s go in.”

Jessica ignored Jiyong’s last-minute lectures and persuasion to just go back and forget the idea of going clubbing that night.

After Jessica successfully lied to him about going to a high-class restaurant that needed both of them to dress nicely, which for Jessica a short fitted strapless mini dress with striking red color completed with a silver stiletto and for Jiyong, he chose a casual black jacket covered his white shirt and a pair of jeans.

Jiyong learnt after spending time with Jessica and having lunches or dinners with her in luxurious restaurants, he at least should wear something nice. Though his clothes never seemed nice in Jessica’s view.

 

No wonder she dressed like that’ crossed his mind seeing how y Jessica looked that night with her smoky makeup that added her iness and maturity.

The club was crowded with people doing things that Jiyong felt afraid to watch. He just followed Jessica until they reached a table in a corner. This club was a little packed; hotter and wilder compared to the one Jiyong went with Seungri before. People were even wilder in actions.

But Jessica was like immune to those things. She quickly ordered few typed of alcohols and in a matter of seconds; they were already arranged nicely on their table.

Jessica face was really shining because she was happy. She quickly drank a shot of glass to satisfy her thirst.

“That’s the taste !!” Jessica said with a big smile.

“Jessica-shi. I still think this is not right.”

“You are too uptight, Kwon. Im afraid one day you will buried by your books. Here. You should enjoy the night.” Jessica pushed a glass to Jiyong but he refused it.

“Is this how you relieve your stress?” Jiyong asked out of curiosity. From what Jiyong observed, Jessica like Seungri will relieve her stress with alcohol and going clubbing.

“Yeah. This is the best way, you know. Not going to library and read self-improvement books.” Jessica scoffed.

Then, 2 tall, well-built guys came to their table and sat beside Jessica. From the look of it, those 2 guys were chaebol sons that Jessica knew.  They conversed and drank together, completely forgetting Jiyong’s presence there.

They talked about their fathers’ business at first, their well-being but then things getting wilder when Jessica was half-drunk with all the touches that made Jiyong uncomfortable at his seat. Jiyong was determined that if those guys crossed the line, he will not hesitating to show them what an owner of black-belt in Karate can do. But Jessica was oblivious at the situation as she was talking nonsense things and laughed like crazy.

 

 

 

 

“Omo ! It’s Jess-. The girl that Taecyeon dumped.”

There was an interruption from a girl that Jiyong assumed knew Jessica. And from his guess, she was another high-class girl from the way she dressed, her look, and even her followers behind her.

“And who do we have here? Uee, the who renovates everything on her body.”

Now that’s what we called a mouth-war.

Though Jessica’s was a bit drunk, but she was great in controlling it. Especially when confronting her enemy. She was already standing ready to launch any attacks if necessary.

Uee’s face cringed in anger as she balled her fists.

“At least im not as y as you. Hanging out with these pathetic guys. Well, now if I look closely, you guys make a great team. The son of Hangeng Group which is in the verge of bankruptcy..” Uee pointed to the guy which was taller than her. “..the son of World Company which stock always drops everyday..” Uee moved her finger to the other guy who stood next to Jessica.

“Just a bunch of losers.” Uee finished her sentence with a proud smirk.

“Shut your stinky mouth Uee. Get lost before I ruin your night.” Jessica retorted. She really cant stand when Uee insulting her.

 

 

 

 

 

“Who is this?” Uee then pointed her pretty finger to Jiyong who was all silent since the beginning.

“I don’t know your taste has dropped this low Jessica.”Uee eyed Jiyong from head to toe mentally labeled Jiyong as another lowly peasant. Everyone will know in one glance that Jiyong was so out of place there with his normal attire.

“But at least he got the look.”

Uee approached Jiyong while smiling seductively. Jessica knew that look on Uee’s face.

“How much did you pay him one night?”

The next thing she knew, Uee was already gave a kiss on Jiyong’s cheek.

And that’s when Jessica exploded for real when she pushed Uee harshly.

“What.the.hell?!” Uee barked when she fell on the floor so ungraciously. Her friends hurriedly helped her to stand up.

“No one, especially a like you, can touch him! You heard me?” Jessica yelled furiously right in front of Uee’s face who was startled with Jessica’s action. But that’s not the end. Jessica grabbed Uee’s hair before she slapped Uee’s face hard.

A loud gasp can be heard around them. 2 daughters of the main banks in Korea just fought in a club. That will be the main headline for tomorrow’s news for sure.

“That’s the price for laying your dirty lips on my boyfriend’s cheek.”

Jessica said not forgetting to step on Uee’s feet before she dragged Jiyong away from the club.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jessica-shi? Are you awake?” Jiyong asked. It had been more than 10 minutes since they left the club. Jessica demanded Jiyong to piggyback her like he did when they were in the jungle.

And it’s also had been 10 minutes that Jessica didn’t speak a word. Maybe she’s still drunk.

“Mm..” Jessica answered lazily.

People were actually looking at them as it’s not a usual sight especially when it’s night. Jiyong was quite embarrassed to be honest.

“It’s already late. You should call your driver now.”

“Im going home with you.” Jessica answered shortly.

“im taking bus home. Not a taxi. Are you sure you want to follow me?”

“You are so noisy Kwon. Keep walking.” Jessica tightened her hug around Jiyong’s neck.

 

 

“Kwon.” Jessica called out after a string of silence.

“Yes?”

“Aside from Sunye, did you ever like other girls before?”

 

Jessica cant help from thinking about the incident back in the club. She never thought that she will cross the line. Yes, she and Uee will fight like cat and dog whenever they met but neither of them ever laid a finger on each other’s body no matter how pissed off they were.

But, Jessica’s reflex moves that night made her worried. Not because of the probability Uee will sue her but she afraid that there was a feeling grew in her. Protection.

 

“I never like any girl before Sunye-shi. Since I was in all-male schools since middle school. Why do you ask?” Jiyong said.

“Nothing.” Jessica replied not so energetic.

 

 

“You should eat more Jessica-shi. You are so light. Stop with the harsh diet of yours.” Jiyong sighed. It’s true though since he felt like he’s carrying a bag of air only.

“I’ve been like this since I was born. Everything has to be in control.”

And for the first time Jiyong felt pity to Jessica.

 

 

 

 

 

They finally reached the bus stop and ride the bus. Jessica pulled Jiyong to the very backseat. And as soon as they settled down, Jessica plopped her head on Jiyong’s shoulder.

“Don’t move. And wake me up when we reach your house.” Jessica said with eyes closed.

Jiyong was actually flustered with Jessica’s sudden gesture of affection (?). Though sometimes Jessica was comfortable in initiating skinship, but Jiyong still blushed when they did.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong and Jessica finally reached Jiyong’s house.

“You want to come in?” Jiyong asked hesitantly. He didn’t mean his words actually. It’s already night and what will his parents say if he brought a girl home dressed like they just back from clubbing?

“Are you sure?” Jessica smirked because she knew Jiyong was just asking.

“Nehh?”

“Tch. Never mind. I already called my driver. But you have to accompany me here.”

 

 

 

 

Silence once again came. Both of them just stare at the park in front of them. It was a bit windy that night but it gave a comfortable feeling.

“Who was that girl in the club?” Jiyong asked as he wrapped Jessica’s body with his jacket. A good reason why men should have jacket everytime they went to date, to act all gentle and full of manner.

“Who? Uee? Tch. She’s just another that don’t deserve any attention.” Jessica fumed in anger as she remembered how Uee daringly kissed Jiyong in front of her.

“No profanity, Jessica-shi. But is it okay for you to do that? You kinda…slapped her.” Jiyong said carefully. He was honestly shocked when Jessica’s hand freely swing to Uee’s face. And from the sound of it, it really hurt.

“I don’t care. She just crossed the line. Though im sure she will make a revenge on me later.” Jessica said nonchalantly clearly showing that she’s not afraid.

“I hope nothing bad will happen.”

 

 

 

But then, Jiyong felt a hand came in contact with his cheek. And when he looked to the front, Jessica was already standing really close to him with expression he cant read.

“I..was really angry when Uee kissed you. I.. I don’t know why.”

Jessica’s voice was so low that it sounded like mumbling. Her hand moved like she’s wiping Jiyong’s cheek. At first, it was gentle but then it turned rough. Jessica pressed her hand hard on Jiyong’s cheek and trying her best to wipe something unseen.

“Jessica-shi.” Jiyong hold Jessica’s hand to stop her. Not because he cant stand the pain but more to to stop Jessica’s sudden change.

“Gwenchanayo?”

“Did you like Uee’s kiss?” Jessica asked while glaring at Jiyong.

“Nehh? I..”

 

 

 

That’s when Jessica’s car halted not far from them disturbing the moment. But Jessica didn’t even flinch a bit when she’s still shooting daggers to Jiyong’s eyes.

“Enough. I don’t want to hear your answer.”

With that, Jessica turned to leave but Jiyong quickly reached her arm and spun her around to face him again.

“You need to hear my answer before you go.” Jiyong said firmly though inside, he felt like his stomach flipping in and out for reason he didn’t understand.

“I..dont like it. It didn’t feel good like you..did too me.” Jiyong’s face reddened in embarrassment while avoiding Jessica’s eyes.

Within a second, Jessica’s expression completely changed to a happy one. She loved the fact that Jiyong had a thought on her kiss, though it was only on cheek. So childish.

“Good choice. And just want to let you know. I decided to be your first in everything. Be it a kiss on the cheek, holding hands with a girl, hugging you, kissing you and even make love with you.”

“Jessica-shi !” Jiyong perked up when he heard the last few words. His face getting even redder especially his ears.

“Don’t talk about inappropriate things.” Jiyong continued.

“Inappropriate? We are a couple for God sake.” Jessica rolled her eyes in disbelieved.

“Still not that extent.”

“Whatever Kwon. See you tomorrow.”

 

Jessica leaned in her face and her lips already an inch from Jiyong’s shocked face. But Jessica decided to stop halfway seeing Jiyong’s stiffened expression and body.

“Maybe next time.” Instead of landing her lips on Jiyong’s lips, Jessica moved her head a bit and kissed Jiyong’s cheek.

 

 

Then again, that thump feeling came hit Jiyong’s heart. His hand quickly touched his chest trying to clam down the crazy heartbeat though it was useless.

Jiyong directed his gaze to Jessica who was waving at her from the car door with a big smile. She even gestured a flying kiss which offered no help at all to his erratic unhealthy heartbeating.

I should go see the doctor tomorrow.’

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------

a/n  i realized i always write long chapters. that is because im so lazy to make more chapters. btw, did you guys listen to sunmi's 24 Hours? i reallly love that song. but as for seungri's song, i dont like it. :( anyway, i dont know if you guys watch WIN, the yg survival program. there's this one guy in team B i guess kim dong hyeok (?). i watched a video of JYP trainees singing dream high for CECI. but he was there. i mean how come he can drop JYP and become the finalist in YG when the video was just last year? anyone care to explain? because it's so awkward to see him singing the fun song dream high when in yg he's so swag and all that. that's why it's so diadvantageous to reveal your trainees before debut. i would never can imagine CL singing Dream High or any JYP songs. -.-

 

PLEASE COMMENT !!!!! see u next time :)