CHAPTER 10

My Villain Girl

Jiyong cant seem to close his mouth due to awed by the amazingness of the place his feet brought him to. He was so against the idea to be there since the beginning. He was simply afraid, afraid of many possibilities that he himself believed will ‘harm’ him in various ways.

But those useless feelings were put aside as he was hanging onto one last strand of belief, to be there for Jessica.

So he swallowed his pride and moved into the mansion that stood awesomely in front of him.

It was Jessica’s birthday party that night. The mansion was packed with guests who Jiyong didn’t need to take a double look to confirm that they were all VVIPs. But there he was awkwardly standing not far from the main door dressed in a rented formal suit and holding a small paper bag in his hand. His hands were sweating due to nervousness. It was his first time experiencing a really big birthday party like that. Most of his friends only celebrated their birthdays in some cheap restaurants.

 

Back to the party, Jiyong was so lost in the crowd that he sometimes bumped shoulders with the people. He couldn’t even count the exact number he said sorry to strangers that night. He tried to search for Jessica but to his disappointment, she wasn’t there.

Jiyong began to think that he entered the wrong house and crashed a stranger’s party.

He blamed himself though for not informing Jessica first before he entered. Now all he could do was lingering around the party area and prayed that he will accidentally bumped into Jessica.

Jiyong dragged his feet to the foods corner. As expected, nothing suited his poor taste. So he just grabbed a glass of juice to quench his thirst.

Jiyong then observed his surroundings. He spotted a very giant-sized cake in one corner of the room that he believed can make 100 people full when the guests didn’t even reach 50 in number. Most of the guests were quite old that Jiyong doubt they were Jessica’s friends. There were few young guests though but their number was small. As observant of a person Jiyong was, he can see directly that those older guests were discussing about business due to their serious expression and excessive nods when chatting with each other while the younger guests were either flirting with each other or comparing who’s outfit was better.

 

But then, his eyes spotted someone he knew. No, it’s not Jessica, it’s Uee. That made him wondered why Jessica invited Uee when she was her enemy?

 

 

“You look like a fool here.”

 

 

Jiyong turned around and there Jessica was, standing so elegantly with her beautiful purple dress  that gave her a gentle vibe. The stupid thumping was felt again inside Jiyong. Jessica was exceptionally looked fabulous that night. Her now brunette wavy hair completed her pretty face. She was wearing her usual smirk while eyeing Jiyong from head to toe.

“The same lousy fashion with the never-changing hairstyle. Nothing should be anticipated from you.” Jessica commented.

“Luckily, this saves you.” Jessica pointed at Jiyong’s face.

“Mm..you look..beautiful, Jessica-shi.” Jiyong said with the hint of redness on his cheek.

That hit the bull eyes when Jessica’s proud smirk fell into a small smile. Jiyong rarely complimented her. The last time she remembered was when she got 67 marks for History subject.

Jessica quickly cleared to get rid the weird feeling building up inside her.

“I am always pretty Kwon if you still not realize.”

Jiyong had no say to that because it’s true. No matter how much he tried to search for Jessica’s flaws, he cant seem to find it. She was just simply a perfect beauty.

 

 

 

“Have you eat?”

“Nehh? An..”

“Those foods are not that tasty.” Jessica said before Jiyong could even finish his words.

“Come, let me tour you around.”

 

 

 

“Jessica-shi. Maybe next time.”

“Wae?”

 

 

“Sica. You are here.”

Their conversation was cut by a voice coming from a middle-aged man behind Jessica. He was a big man with a big smile. He’s quite short and bald. There was a glass of wine in is left hand.

“Appa.”

Jiyong can see how expressionless Jessica’s face at that moment when she just stared at the old man she just called ‘appa’ like he was a paint on the wall.

“Why you not entertain our guests? It’s your birthday party after all.” Jessica’s dad said still smiling.

“I am doing that right now.” Jessica rolled her eyes.

“And who is this young guy? I never saw him before.”

Now the attention shifted to Jiyong who just watched at the sideline silently.

“Anneyeonghasaeyo. Kwon Jiyong imnida. Nice to meet you Mr.Jung.” Jiyong bowed 90 degree politely earning a smile from Jessica’s dad.

“Nice to meet you too. Kwon..Kwon..wait. Are you related to Kwon Heechul? The owner of Kingdom Trend? The clothing company.” Jessica’s dad asked.

Jiyong swore he didn’t understand anything Jessica’s dad was saying.

“Annimida.” He answered shortly.

“Owh, then do you perhaps know Kwon Sera? The CEO of Loel Group?” Still not backing down, Jessica’s dad still asked about Jiyong’s background.

“Annimida. I don’t know the said names.” Jiyong answered honestly.

“Then you are..”

 

 

 

 

“He’s my boyfriend. And that’s it.”

It was Jessica who answered the question. She was actually pissed by what her dad did. Though she used to be like that before she met Jiyong.

“Your what? Isnt Taecyeon..”

“My stupid ex-boyfriend. Now if you can excuse us.”

 

Jessica pulled Jiyong with her who bowed to her dad before they went out. Jiyong didn’t need years to understand Jessica as of now he knew how angry Jessica was.

Both of them reached the backyard of the mansion where it was more silent.

“Jessica-shi. Gwenchanayo?”

“What do you think? Do I seem fine for you?” Jessica barked at Jiyong.

“No. Of course not. But your father might be waiting for you.”

“Let him be. And why did you bow at that old man earlier?”

“Nehh? Isnt it a polite manner to bow to your elders? I think I told you that before.”

Jiyong’s forehead creased in confusion as he learnt that it was a fact that youngsters should respect elders. And Jiyong remembered how he directly reminded Jessica to bow to an elder they bumped into at the street while apologizing. But Jessica was just casually said sorry before she walked away and he ended up apologizing for her. That’s when she earned a ‘punishment’ of no replies for her calls and messages. Yeah, Jiyong can do that.

 

 

 

“Only for those who deserve our respect.” Jessica retorted.

“He’s your father, Jessica-shi. If you want to talk about who deserves the most of your so-called respect, it’s him. Apologize to him.”

Jiyong’s voice was firm and clear. There’s no more compromise about the ‘respect’ issue because Jiyong felt he’s responsible to teach Jessica about the importance of the value.

They had an intense staring battle for a whole 10 seconds before Jessica let out a heavy sigh.

“Okay. I will. But later not now.” Jessica finally gave up. Jiyong was already doing a victory dance inside his head.

“Why? Why not now?”

“You must give me time Kwon. And it’s not like it’s a big deal anyway.”

“It is a big deal for me.”

“Fine ! I will. But later. My dad must be busy right now attending the guests.”

Jessica rolled her eyes. Okay, she admit that she did raise her voice to her dad and just leave him when he’s still talking to her but Jiyong was too persistent in making her apologized which annoyed her.

“You better be.”

“Yes, teacher !” Jessica mocked before she walked away.

“Where are you going?” Jiyong shouted when Jessica entered a garage. He followed her.

 

 

 

“Where are you going? You want to leave your birthday party?” Jiyong’s eyes widened when he saw Jessica entered her car which he didn’t know where she got the key.

Jessica opened the passenger door from inside as a reply.

 

 

 

 

 After minutes of arguing, Jessica finally gave up once again that that night, Jiyong will decide where to go since it was always Jessica who decided all the time.

And there they were standing in the entrance of a night market that gave a massive blow to Jessica. It was like she just got slapped by a ghost. After took 2 full minutes of gathering back her lost pieces of soul, she snapped her head to face Jiyong beside her who wore a satisfied expression like he just won a shooting battle. He was really excited to introduce to Jessica to part of his world.

“Where the hell is this, Kwon ! “ Jessica yelled ignoring the people around them.

“Not hell, but heaven. Food heaven.” Jiyong answered calmly.

“Tell me you are kidding cuz if you are not, I’ll kill you. Im serious Kwon.” Jessica stabbed her finger on Jiyong’s chest. She cant believe Jiyong just dragged her there when she was still in her dress. At least Jiyong still looked normal in his cheap suit.

“Im serious. What’s wrong with here? It’s very nice here. So many foods you can have at cheap price.”

 

 

Jessica shoved her phone in front of Jiyong’s face.

“It’s freaking 10 PM !” Jessica yelled again.

“So?”

 

That monotone answer seriously pushed Jessica’s button like she wanted to strangle Jiyong to death.

“I don’t eat at night. You know that. And what’s with this ‘cheap foods’? I can afford better foods even with high price.”

“Expensive foods don’t mean better foods. You are wasting lots of time now. Come lets go.”

 

 

 

Jessica’s protests were drain in vain when Jiyong’s happily introduced her to ‘street foods’ she never even wanted to eat in her entire life. But that night was different for some reasons. She followed all Jiyong’s demands though she protested at first.

She ended up tried every foods that Jiyong showed her. She did worry about her diet and such but the first bite led to endless bite. Delicious would be an understatement for those unknown foods.

Jiyong was shocked how much Jessica can actually eat. She was like getting revenge and ate all those portion of foods she missed for her entire life.

“You are right. This is food heaven.” Jessica said happily while still eating a fish cake Jiyong bought for her. Well actually Jiyong was the one who paid for all the foods that night because he insisted. Jessica just let him pay because she never knew when will she ever enjoy Jiyong’s money again. But poor Jiyong, he actually already calculating how much money he had left. And it’s not like he had a huge monthly allowance to begin with.

“Im happy that you can enjoy the foods.” Jiyong said sincerely.

“Yeah. How come I never tasted all these before? Those restaurants are stupid for not putting these on their menu.” Jessica remarked.

Jiyong and Jessica were on their way to Jessica’s car.

“Jessica-shi. Can you wait for me in the car? I have something to buy first.” Jiyong stopped Jessica from walking.

“Buy what? I can accompany you.”

“No, it’s okay. It’s just near here. Go first. I will be there real quick.” Jiyong quickly rejected Jessica’s offer.

“Okay.”

 

 

 

Jiyong took over to be the driver for the rest of the night. Usually, he always rejected Jessica’s offer when she asked him to drive because one, he didn’t have driving license eventhough he can drive, and two, who would ever dare to touch an expensive imported limited edition car in the first place?

 

So Jessica just let Jiyong decided where they would go next but she didn’t expect it to be Han River.

“Yah, Kwon. Why are we here?” They were still in the car.

“Because it’s already late at night. I don’t know where to go beside here. Come lets get off.” Jiyong said ignoring Jessica’s angry expression.

 

But yeah, that night was different. Really different that Jessica didn’t know what possessed her that everything Jiyong suggested, she will end up agreeing.

They were walking silently along the trail beside the brink of Han River while enjoying the night view. The cool windy air was like blowing all Jessica’s anger.

“I don’t like Han River.” Jessica suddenly blurted out.

“Waeyo?”

“You know why.” Jessica simply said while forming a bitter smile.

 

Hearing that, Jiyong really wanted to drown himself when he heard that. He made a great mistake by bringing Jessica to a place where her ex-boyfriend kissed her enemy and most importantly, a place where she cried.

 

Jiyong then caught Jessica’s hand and walked to the front with her. But that seriously shocked Jessica. Jiyong never held her hand.

“We will create good memories here at Han River.” Jiyong said but not looking at Jessica who looked like wouldn’t close any time soon.

“N..nehh?” Jessica stuttered for the first time in front of Jiyong. She cant believe what she just heard.

“Our good memories will erase those bad memories you have.”

 

 

A smile cant escape from Jessica’s face. She was too happy and touched by Jiyong’s sudden gesture. No matter how much people said how hard as a rock she was, by she was still a girl who would be happy if someone was sincere to her.

“Tch. And if you don’t, I’ll push you into the water.”

 

They continued their night walk while comfortably holding hands. But the feelings were different. Jiyong’s heart felt like bursting due to the rapid heartbeat and the nervousness while Jessica was feeling all happy and excited.

 

 


“By the way, it took you so long.”

“Nehh?”

“This.” Jessica showed their intertwined hands while smiling. That made Jiyong’s red face become redder.

“Owh. Sorry.”

 

 

Jessica laughed hearing Jiyong’s innocent answer. She really liked it when Jiyong was acting all shy.

“I am right. I will always be your first experience. Your first time holding a girl’s hand.” Jessica said happily which made Jiyong smiled too.

“Yes, you are right.”

 

 

 

After tired of walking, they returned to their car and lean comfortably at the car’s front.

“I like windy places.” Jessica said.

“Really? Then next time, I’ll bring you to windy places. I know few places like that.”

“Are you planning to go on dates with me?” Jessica gave a teasing look.

“Nehh? Anniyo. I was just..ahh ! saw Uee in your party. Why was she there?”

“Tch. Really expert in changing topics.” Jessica rolled her eyes when Jiyong avoiding her question.

 

 

“Anniyo. I thought you said you guys are enemies. But she attended your birthday party when none of our friends attend the party.”

“This is all business, Kwon. Those guests were the same guess I have since I had my first birthday party. Everyone is talking about business. Heck, I am sure that they don’t even know that they are attending a 17 years old girl birthday party. Those stupid old men just want to fool my dad to support their businesses financially.” Jessica explained. She easily got annoyed when talking about his father’s circle of friend.

“Yah ! You said you want to create good memories. Talking about those stupid old guests is not included in good memories Kwon if you don’t know.” Jessica ranted.

“Owh. Yeah. I nearly forgot. I want to take something so don’t peek okay?”

Jessica just rolled her eyes as if Jiyong was just spouting nonsense at her.

 

 

“Jessica-shi.”

“Wae?” Jessica snapped her head to her left, annoyed that her long silence moment was disturbed.

“Happy Birthday Jessica-shi.” Jiyong stopped in front of Jessica holding a lighted cake on his hands that was really startled her.

Jessica was too shock to say anything. Her eyes fixed at the cake for a while before she slowly lifted up her face to scan Jiyong’s face. They were only a less than a meter apart.

“You always late in everything. Even wishing me a happy birthday.” Jessica said after regaining her soul back. Her eyes were moist already. She was like preventing herself from crying in front of Jiyong.

“Im sorry. But I want to be the last person to wish you a happy birthday this year.” Jiyong bowed his head apologetically.

And that again made Jessica’s sight quite blur when her overflowing emotion made more tears in her eyes.

“Pabo. And who makes a birthday cake from chocopie?” Jessica pointed to the shabby looking cake in front of her.

“Your poor boyfriend.”

 

 

 

And that made a tear dropped from Jessica’s eyes which she quickly wiped. She was so touched actually. That small and cheap cake was more amazing if compared to the usual gigantic imported birthday cake she had every year. Was it because of sincerity?

“Im sorry. I only can afford this this time. I’ll work hard for next year.”

That earned a chuckle from Jessica.

“Again. You are saying you’ll stay with me till my birthday next year?” Jessica tried to fish Jiyong.

 

Their relationship started roughly with Jessica threatened Jiyong who unwillingly to become her boyfriend. The sole purpose for that relationship was now gone but strangely they still continue to be a ‘couple’.

And they didnt against it.

 

“Nehh? I..”

“You sure stutter a lot. Not really cool for an army student like you.”

Jessica then blew off the lighted candle before she took the cake and put it on her left.

“Did you make a wish? You should make a wish before you blow the candle.” Jiyong’s eyes widened with Jessica’s lightning-speed action.

“Just sit, Kwon. You are blocking the view.” Jessica patted the empty space beside her.

 

 

 

Jessica did make a wish. A simple wish that she and Jiyong will stay together.

 

 

“Jessica-shi.”

“What is it now?” Jessica turned her head to face Jiyong who sat beside her.

“This..is for you.”

 

Jiyong gave Jessica the small paper bag the he had been carried.

“What is this?”

“Just open it.”

 

 

For the umpteenth time, Jiyong made Jessica shocked and touched at the same time that night. There was a very beautiful white head band with a small bow at the side inside the paper bag.

 

Jessica took out the head band and examining it like it was a very expensive thing.

“Thank you.”

 

 

 

Jiyong had to shake his head to make sure he was not dreaming when he heard Jessica saying her thanks. He did numerous things for Jessica before but she never spoke that word to him.

“You..like it?” Jiyong asked unsure.

“Of course. This is your first gift to me.” Jessica said happily though there was something wrong about her sentence. That was not Jiyong’s first gift to her. Jiyong gave her few things before but she didn’t want to receive them because she always talked about the prices.

Jiyong reached for the headband from Jessica’s hands and he put the headband nicely on Jessica’s head. He smiled seeing how pretty that hairband looked on Jessica’s head.

“This cheap hairband really suits you.” Jiyong chuckled lightly when he said the 'cheap' part.

“Really?”

“Mm..and you look even more beautiful when you are smiling like now.”

 

 

 

Like foretold, that night was really different. Jiyong praised Jessica’s beauty twice.

“I don’t want to repeat myself about my beauty.” Jessica smirked before her hand gently touched the hairband on her head.

“And again, you just took my ‘first experience’ again.” Jiyong said before he reached Jessica’s hand on her lap and held it gently.

“Really? What experience?” Jessica asked excitedly.

“Buying a present for my girlfriend.”

 

 

Jessica’s heart fluttering when Jiyong said that. Her smile got wider than before. She never experienced things like these in her life. She always talked about being Jiyong’s first-experiences but actually, Jiyong was also her first-experiences guy. Everything felt like a new experience when she was with Jiyong.

“Jessica-shi.” Jiyong said but now not for attracting Jessica’s attention since she’s already looking at him.

“Mm?”

“Can I experience one more thing?”

Jiyong asked but Jessica didn’t answer right away. Their close gap from each other didn’t even bother them to keep staring deeply at each others’ eyes.

“Experience what?” Jessica finally spoke after a while.

 

 

 

“This.”

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong pulled Jessica close to his body before he landed his lips on Jessica’s.

 

That’s right folks.

 

 

 

 

 

THEY KISSED !

 

 

 

 

-----------

a/n: i am so lazy to re-read the chapter. any mistakes please forgive me. and english is not my first language. please forgive me if there's any grammar mistakes.owh. i think (assumption), next chapters will be sweet. keke~since taec and sunye wouldnt be in the picture anymore, for now. 

 

and guys PLEASE COMMENT ! i really appreciate it if you guys can comment :) see you guys next time

 

 

i love this song :http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6n7luagOWc