CHAPTER 12

My Villain Girl

Jiyong lost count on how many times did he yell Jessica’s name. His girlfriend was walking fast ahead of him without knowing where she walked to. Jiyong had to exert more effort in catching her up.

“Jessica-shi.’’

And he finally got a grab on her. He turned her around to face him. The angry expression that his girlfriend showed somehow worried him.

“Now what?”

Jessica yanked her arm off from Jiyong’s grip.

“You should know better why im acting like this.” Jessica snorted.

“Is this another strike of jealousy again?” Jiyong sighed when he finally knew what’s making Jessica suddenly ran away from him when he was talking with Yoona.

“What if I say yes?”

 

 

Jiyong was not sure when did he and Jessica start getting familiar with jealousy-then-coax phase. But yeah, now it was not something uncommon for Jiyong. He basically dealt with this matter every day. And it depended on his luck whether Jessica’s strike will last how long.

 

“Yoona-shi is my childhood friend.”

“Really? Then why her eyes sparkling like crazy when she looks at you?” Jessica retorted still not satisfied with Jiyong’s usual short answer.

“How do I know? Arent girls’ eyes all like that?” Jiyong tried with his fail logic that made Jessica’s eyes flaring more in anger.

“Kwon !!” Jessica yelled in anger. She even stomped her feet in annoyance.

 

 

Jiyong pulled Jessica closer for a hug. A tight one. He was in dead end on what to do for Jessica’s anger to subside. He can sense this time it was quite serious that one wrong step, he’ll be saying goodbye to his Jessica Boyfriend status.

“Let me go. You cheater ! I hate you !” Jessica was struggling to release herself from Jiyong’s hug.

“I am not a cheater. And stop hitting me.” Though Jiyong is a man, his back bones were near to break with Jessica’s continuous hitting.

 

 

Hearing no words from Jessica as a reply, Jiyong slowly patted Jessica’s back.

Jiyong released his hug but still his hands on Jessica’s shoulders.

“I…really want to spend some quality time with you.” Jiyong’s cheeks slowly turning to light pink when he uttered those words. He was still awkward in saying things that showing affection to Jessica.

“So please don’t misunderstand me all the time. Yoona is just a childhood friend. I am a good friend of her older brother. And I can assure you that I still see her as a dongsaeng.”

 

 

 

“Really?”

“You are still doubting me?” Jiyong sighed.

Jessica quickly hugged Jiyong who was shocked with the swift move.

“Im sorry” Jessica apologized. That really awakened Jiyong completely from his exhaustion. He was quite sure that Jessica never apologized to him that sincere. It made him smile when he thought how the almighty Jessica slowly changing to the betterment.

“Let’s go back home. It’s already late.” Jiyong smiled at Jessica and offered his hand which Jessica gladly grabbed.

“Nehh. Let’s go.”

 

 

 

 

 

“Jessica-shi? Do you need anything?”

It was in the middle of the night when Jiyong got up from the sound of someone’s knocking on his room’s door. Jesssica’s expressionless face revealed once he opened the door. He was quite shock honestly since he thought Jessica already drifted off to sleep.

“I want to sleep with you.”

 

 

 

“What?!” It took him 10 seconds to register what Jessica was actually saying.

“I want to sleep here with you.” Jessica repeated not forgetting to stress her words.

“W..why?”

Various thoughts came across Jiyong’s mind with Jessica’s sudden request. And it’s not the first time Jessica acted like she wanted them to move to the next phase in their relationship.

“That room is creepy and it’s not comfortable…” Jessica whined. She complained how stink the room smelled, how the bed always creaked when she moved a little, how nuisance it was when the rain drop made a loud sound on the rooftop above her, and she even claimed there were 6 mouse and 5 cockroaches lingering around the room.

“…that’s why I want to change room.” She ended her rant with a determination look on her face. And of course Jiyong didn’t buy it because if Jessica did really encounter a cockroach, he will be deaf by now by her shriek.

“But that room is the better one. And it’s more comfortable there compared to here.”

“I don’t care. I decided to sleep with you here tonight. Now hurry up and switch off the light.”

 

It’s not the first time they slept together in a same space but Jiyong’s heart cant stop beating more erratically this time.

Was it because there’s no one in the house except them?

But there was no one in the camping site before beside them as well.

Was it because now he had feelings for Jessica?

Well…

 

 

Jiyong cant argue with Jessica who should be the one to give up the single bed and sleep on the hard wooden floor. He’s the man and he should be the one to give up. At least he was familiar with sleeping without mattress anyway.

When he was arranging his self-made pathetic bed, Jessica who was already lying on the bed called him.

“Sleep here, Kwon.”

Short but meaningful.

“Nehh? Anniyo. Im fine here. Sleep well, Jessica-shi.” Jiyong politely refused before he went to switch off the light.

“I said sleep here. Hurry up.”

Judging from Jessica’s voice, Jiyong knew how serious she was.

“But the bed is small. It’s only enough for you. Im really okay at the floor. Im already used to it.” Jiyong tried to change Jessica’s mind.

“Im the one who’s not okay with it. Now switch the light off and come here.”

 

Jiyong sighed heavily thinking on his fate. He really didn’t see this coming for real.

Luckily, there was street lamp near the house that shone some light to the room despite the light rain pouring outside. Jiyong able to go back to the small bed safely but he didn’t straightly lie down. He just sat on the edge of the bed. He just sat there without doing anything. Just stare at the dark space.

“What are you waiting for? Don’t you want to sleep?” He was startled with Jessica’s voice in the dark.

“I..think..im going outside for a while. It’s quite hot here.” Jiyong faked a reason just to avoid sleeping next to Jessica. It was such a trap situation for him.

“It’s freaking raining right now Kwon.”

Jiyong can detect  Jessica’s amused tone even when it’s dark. He knew she sensed that he’s afraid right now.

“I..i mean. Im going to get a drink. Yeah…a drink.”

Suddenly, he felt his body was pushed to the bed. He was panic.

The next thing he knew, Jessica’s face was already right in front of him smirking ily. Thanks to the street lamp light for he can see it. Half of her body even placed nicely on top of him. So close that Jiyong felt compressed.

“Are you afraid im going to assault you, huh Kwon?”

Jiyong cursed mentally when he saw the victory smile of Jessica.

“An..anniyo. Because I know you are just…kidding.” A nice try to kill the tense atmosphere.

“Really? Too bad that Im not.”

 

Jessica straddled on top of Jiyong’s body before she attacked Jiyong’s lips hungrily. Her boyfriend however was too shocked and too innocent to reply the kiss. He was completely in dazed with the sudden move. Jessica’s moves were getting too that he didn’t know when did his shirt thrown off to the floor and Jessica’s tank top was gone leaving her only in her y fiery red bra and very short shorts. Lucky Jiyong to have someone as hot as Jessica.

Despite the melodious rain drops and cold weather, Jiyong felt so hot all over. This was so new and thrilling at the same time. His mind kept resisting and saying how wrong it was to do what he and Jessica were about to do and how he will disappoint his parents by not following their teachings. But yeah, a guy will always have the time where their hormones take control everything. He replied Jessica’s kisses and touch with the same intensity. Jessica perfectly curved body, soft skin and wavy long hair really allured him to the world of lust. They were lost in their own created world.

But when Jessica’s hand reached Jiyong’s pants and ready to ed them, that’s when Jiyong felt a big hammer knocked his head.

“Wait !” Jiyong was panting when he realized what he was about to do.

“Wait…We..shouldnt do this. This….this…is wrong Jessica-shi.” That took a lot of courage for Jiyong to even utter it. Jessica was clearly disappointed when Jiyong halted her.

“Why?”

Jiyong slowly pushed Jessica before he sat up. He was trying to catch his breath when he felt like he just finished running around a field. After inhaled and exhaled slowly, he finally got his rational mind again.

“Im sorry but this is wrong. I was nearly taking advantage on you. Im sorry Jessica-shi.” A sincere apology came out while Jiyong looking at Jessica intently.

“I want to do it so it’s not taking advantage. It’s a mutual need.” Jessica retorted.

“Anniyo. Really…this is so wrong. Let’s just stop here.”

Jiyong took Jessica’s tank top from the floor and asked her to wear it. Jessica was really pissed by Jiyong. She knew she acted like an impatient ert girlfriend but was she wrong to ask it from her own boyfriend? Maybe Jessica forgot that her current boyfriend was not the usual type of men. He still had respect on women.

“But still, I want you to sleep beside me. Can you?” Jessica pouted while hoping that Jiyong will agree.

And he actually did. He just felt he needed to at least agree on that after he rejected Jessica’s need.

 

 

 

And there they were cuddling with each other unable to sleep with mind still thinking about something else. Jessica smiled so wide that she felt like that was the happiest moment for her. She was hugging Jiyong tightly while Jiyong caressed her hair softly.

“Im really happy now.”  Jessica spoke.

“Really? Why?”

“Because you are here beside me. It’s our first time sleeping together. I still feel like it’s a dream. It’s like finally, I got to charm the most difficult guy in my life.” Jessica chuckled.

“Im not that difficult. Im just a simple guy.”

“No you are not. Simple guy wont able to resist my offer.” Jessica said like it’s a normal subject of conversation when Jiyong was already blushing with the mention of .

“Im just respecting you.”

“Really? Or am I not y enough to turn you on?” Jessica tested when she knew the answer.

Jiyong’s mind suddenly filled with flashbacks of their nearly- scenes.

 

“You are too y that you nearly killed me.” Jiyong replied.

“Tch. Such a liar.”

“Im not lying though.”

Who wouldn’t feel like his heart will ripped out from his chest when a y hot girl like Jessica is hugging him in the middle of the night in a house where there are only of them?

 

 

 

 

“But really. It might be weird for me saying this but honestly, I was too scared just now. I was thinking so many things.” Jiyong continued seriously.

“Thinking of what?”

“Lots of things. Am I a real man if I just do it just because my hormone takes control on me? Am I a good  boyfriend if I don’t protect your pride instead I use it to fulfill my need? And also, am I a good son if I disobeyed my parents teaching on respect on women? I nearly did an irresponsible act.”

That seriously took Jessica by surprise. She knew that she always the one who had short-minded thinking but what Jiyong just said was like a hard slap to her face. If there’s anyone should feel guilty right now was not Jiyong but her.

Jessica slowly sobbed. She didn’t know why she felt so emotional after what Jiyong said.

“Why are you crying?” Jiyong felt worried when he heard Jessica’s muffled cry. He shifted his position to hug Jessica tightly.

“You are such a worst boyfriend.” Jessica said after her cry subsided.

“I am. Now stop crying. You make me worried.”

That worsened Jessica’s cry. She felt like she was really a stupid girl who just using a nice and kind guy like Jiyong. It took time though for her to realize that. But yeah, better late than never.

Jessica lifted up her head and gave a long passionate kiss to Jiyong.

“Did I tell you this before?” Jiyong said after their kiss.

“What?”

“You don’t look pretty when you cry.”

“Kwon !!!”

 

 

As predicted, Jessica was making a fuss when she followed Jiyong to check around his uncle’s properties. It’s something familiar for him to make sure his uncle’s workers did their job even without presence of their employer. He even helped to do some works here and there. Sensing Jessica’s face cant contorted any longer in annoyance because of the long wait, he decided to stop working.

“Are you okay?” Jiyong was not even sure whether he asked an appropriate question or not.

“You think?” Jessica glared at him.

“I finished my work here. Let me tour you around.”

“Where? Here? In this freaking run down factory?” Jessica almost shouted before she quickly calmed herself. She never thought that the simple invitation of Jiyong for her to follow him working was actually a 5 hours of waiting, sitting on a chair, doing nothing and acted like a fool.

“No. Come. You gonna like this.”

 

 

 

Okay.

She liked it.

A lot.

 

The climb to the hill was not pleasing at all given that Jessica never even climb stairs more than 2 floors. It was extremely exhausting for her but when she appreciated the view that welcomed her at the top of the hill, all her complaints and thoughts of pushing Jiyong off the cliff vanished.

She can see the whole village if she spun around. The excitement of looking at nature like this was something new. The cold wind was like washing away all her exhaustion and worries. She just loved it that she cant stop smiling.

Seeing Jessica’s face full of delight, Jiyong cant help from being happy too. At least, his high endurance to stand Jessica’s whining along their way up there was paid.  

“Today, you’ll see a lot of amazing things.” Jiyong stated which made Jessica hyped up with expectation.

 

 

Jiyong opted another path to descend the hill. True to his words, Jessica once again was amazed by the beautiful nature there. Yes, she went to few countries which were famous for their autumn season, but she never cared to take a second look to her surroundings when her eyes only focusing on shopping malls.

Holding hands, they were walking leisurely like they had no worries in the world. Jessica even skipping sometimes in her walk. She was that happy.

“Im glad that you like this place.”

“Mm. I never thought dried leaves can be a piece of art. Well, not like what a good art is but this path is just so beautiful that I want to stay here watching these falling leaves.” Jessica replied happily.

It’s very rare to see Jessica smiling when she preferred to smirk and scowl more.

“When I was a kid, me and my friends will go here sometimes and play bicycles. If we were bored, we will go to the hill and catch grasshoppers. It was so funny when my mom found me and she pulled my ears until we reached home.” Jiyong chuckled when he reminisced his childhood memory.

“Now that I think of it. I was such a naughty boy. My mom always had headache because of me.” Jiyong continued.

“I thought you were a nerd or a geek boy. Since when did you become hot like this?” Jessica teased. Jiyong was already blushing hard.

“Im not…anyways, how about you?” Jiyong diverted the conversation.

“Me? What about me?”

“Your childhood. I wonder whether you were so stubborn since you were a kid?”

“Well, you can say so.” Jessica said casually.

“Really?” Jiyong’s gaped in amazed.

“What do you expect Kwon from an heiress like me? I have about 20 maids ready to serve me anytime.”

Jiyong was speechless. How different he was if compared to Jessica.

“My dad only knew how to enroll me to those stupid classes. So, my childhood had nothing interesting to share.”

Jiyong felt sorry to Jessica. At least, he had the freedom that all kids should experience. He thought that those typical lives of rich kids that he watched in tv were just made up but now he witnessed a living example in front of him.

“Well, what’s more important is how you live your life after this. Im sure it will be a lot more fun.” Jiyong tried to at least boost up Jessica’s spirit. Well, he didn’t want his effort to make Jessica smile went to drain.

Jiyong tightened his grip on Jessica’s hand before he continued to tell more about the beautiful village. How did it look for every season, how friendly the villagers were, the variety of fruits and vegetables that the village produced, and so on. It may be the most boring topic of conversation that Jessica ever involved, but since it’s Jiyong talking, she’s more than ready to hear a 3 hours speech about how cabbages were planted.

 

“Jessica-shi. Have you ever seen real horses before?” Jiyong asked enthusiastically.

“My dad owns few horse stables in Jejudo and England.”

“O..kay..”

Jiyong asked to the wrong person. He felt so stupid for asking the person who will lead the economy of Korea about horses.

“Why do you ask?”

“Anniyo. Nothing.” Jiyong was flustered as he tried to cancel his intention.

“Tell me, Kwon.”

Jessica crossed her arms while using her demanding tone. It meant, she was serious.

“Well, I was just thinking that…..maybe we can ride a horse together?” Jiyong’s voice was so low that Jessica had to go near him to hear clearly what he said.

“Really? Wahh ! Let’s go !!”

 

 

 

 

“I think this is my happiest day of my life.” Jessica exclaimed while smiling widely.

She and Jiyong were riding on a same horse while leisurely appreciating the view in the ranch.

“Really? Why?” Jiyong asked curiously.

“First of all, our relationship is getting better and better. Second, you bring me to nice and beautiful places, and third, you made efforts to plan things for me. I never imagined I will ride on a horse with you. I mean, never in my wildest imagination that you yourself will suggest to do something with me besides studying.”

“I love to do things like these. The ones that make me close to nature. It soothes your mind and heart.”

“Yeah. I feel the same too. Next holiday, we should go to Europe. I will be the one to bring you to amazing places.” Jessica suggested.

Jiyong just smiled hearing Jessica’s plan.

The ranch was near the windmill area. The wind that blew was nice and Jessica loved it.

“I saw those in Netherlands before.” Jessica pointed at the windmills.

“Since you said you love windy places, I brought you here.” Jiyong commented. They stopped the horse to fully view the scenery.

 

 

 

“It’s like a dream to me.”

“Nehh?”

“I don’t know. I just feel so happy right now. Too happy that I feel scared.” Jessica said.

“Waeyo?” Jiyong grew worried when Jessica suddenly talked like that.

“I feel like this happiness wont last long. Maybe I hope too much.”

 

 

 

“Jessica-shi…”

“Well, forget it.” Jessica shrugged it off while her hands patted the horse gently.

Jiyong would be a senseless boyfriend if he didn’t know that Jessica was sad at that time. He used to don’t care about how Jessica felt in their early relationship but now, everytime Jessica felt down, his heart felt like crushing to pieces.

Jiyong slowly encircled Jessica’s waist with his arms and pulled her back closer to him.

“If there’s anything you want to talk, you can share to me.”

Jessica felt like her tears were going to fall any moment. Not sure why she was overly emotional that evening.

“Aishh. Im acting like a kid now.” Jessica gently knocked her head to erase those emotions.

“Just call this a woman’s feeling? You wont understand if I tell you. Let’s just drop this subject. We shouldn’t waste this beautiful evening talking about my mood change.” Jessica said happily. Luckily, Jiyong couldn’t see her face because obviously, she was faking her smile.

Hearing that, Jiyong heaved a heavy sigh.

“I just want to tell you that you can share your problems and worries with me. But if you are not ready, then I wont force you. As I also feel happy like you. This might sound weird coming from but we should just try our best.”

It is weird.

The passive and a noob in ‘love’ subject finally speaking about effort and relationship in one sentence.

A dangerous positively progressing relationship that neither of them expected it to be better and better. But both Jiyong and Jessica cant lie to themselves. The existence of ‘love’ worried them. It’s still unspoken but they knew and they felt it.

Those protective hugs and loving kisses prove it all.

One question lingered in their mind though.

How long ‘this’ will last?

Again, it worried them.

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong stick to his words when he said he will try his best to make their relationship worked.

And it worked.

Since the short stay in Jiyong’s uncle place, they learnt how to share. Share problems, share concerns, and share opinions. Jessica felt like Jiyong was really a good man. He knew how to lead her and made her grow up from a childish whiny stuck up brat to a more matured-thinking girl. Of course, she still needed practices to polish her personalities, but she was never worried because Jiyong was always there to guide and help her.

Her boyfriend was always there to make sure she did her school works. Her boyfriend was always there whenever she felt bored. Her boyfriend was always there to accompany her shopping. Her boyfriend was always there to stop her from hitting the clubs every night. Her boyfriend was always there to remind her every time she forgot to say thanks or sorry to people if she had to.

Basically, her boyfriend was ALWAYS there.

 

 

Months passed with everything worked out as they wanted. The arguments became less and less as Jessica realized Jiyong’s heart already hers. Jealousy was still there whenever Jiyong met or talked with other girls, but she tried to think rationally just how cool Jiyong acted when she was surrounded by guys. Though of course sometimes Jessica mood changed and she wanted Jiyong to show his affection by acting sulking to him. Well, she loved it when Jiyong coaxed her. She loved the feeling of butterflies in her stomach whenever Jiyong said something sweet to cease her fake anger.

Yeah, even Jiyong now slowly changed. He used to be completely fool in love matter. But now, he knew the do’s and don’t’s in a relationship and most importantly, what he should do when Jessica decided to launch a war with him by ignoring him for days whenever he was spotted with other girls. He even knew how to lift up Jessica’s mood whenever she felt down. And no, he already threw that reading-soothes-mind technique in their relationship. He replaced it with bringing Jessica out for a walk in a random park, eating dukbokki at a vendor stall that he loved or sometimes bring her to amusement parks or do light sports together.

These might be boring but who cares? As long as Jessica loved them.

Most importantly, Jiyong didn’t try to make Jessica follow his ways all the time. He also tried to cope with Jessica’s lifestyle.

 

 

When Jiyong’s birthday came, Jessica celebrated it extravagantly even when there were just the two of them. Well, if you want to include the yacht man, then that’s 3 of them. Jessica even planned the whole surprise thing a week earlier and when Jiyong knew they were going to have a yacht birthday party, he just cant in the reality. I mean who will? He was so used to celebrate it over a dukbokki or maybe the highest level was on bulgogi.

He had to knock his head for him to believe that he was indeed on a yacht travelling over the coast of the beautiful beaches of Korea. Of course he saw those things but only in movies and dramas. Jessica never failed to make him surprised by her world. By ‘world’, it means, how the yacht was not even rented but owned under Jessica’s name as a gift for her 15th birthday, how their dinner was composed from menu that even the poor and humble Jiyong knew how expensive they cost. Like maybe even the steak sauce cost him a fortune. And also, how the night sky filled with colorful fireworks that Jiyong had no idea where they came from and it lasted for the entire night, at least until they slept.

 

Can Jiyong be more surprised when his girlfriend was a great party-planner?

Sometimes, he did wonder, was he qualified enough for Jessica. He was ranting about how Jessica didn’t fit his style and so on. But lately, he thought differently. Yes, he did say he will give his best in this relationship. But even Romeo will waver if he was in his shoes. He never paid that much attention before but now even when he ate dukbokki with Jessica, he felt that heavy feeling. It’s like ‘She gave me a French lamb chop while I can only offer a bowl of dukbokki.’ If you know what that means.

 

Nothing much happened as everything went smoothly except those thoughts lingering in Jiyong’s head each day which he tried to shake them off by talking more with Jessica. However, one day someone visited him.

A person that he did not expect to see in any ways. He was on his way home from his part-time job when a limo stopped beside him. He didn’t know why he also stopped his walk. Then came out a man whom he met once before.

“An..annyeonghasaeyo!” Jiyong quickly bowed 90 degree forgetting how foolish he would look when the other person did not even step out from the backseat.

Jiyong felt helpless. He didn’t know what to react on that unexpected visit.

One thing for sure, the future wont be the same.

 

 

 

 

 

 

--------------

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT !! <3

Owh, as this coming 15th January is the debut of my soon-to-be favorite group, please give a lot of love to them :D

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT :D

owh, and MAYBE this fic will end about 2 chapters more? i have the ending in plan already. 

btw, is it too late for me to say HAPPY NEW YEAR !!! 

hope all your wishes and dreams come true this year.