CHAPTER 11

My Villain Girl

Everything looked normal in one glance. The prestigious Seoul High still stood proudly in it’s own untouchable exclusive area, the imported shiny cars still lined up nicely in the parking lot, the school’s occupants, chaebol students who were there just because of the regulation and their parents, teachers hustling here and there to fulfill their hectic schedules, the neat and tidy hallways were still in their usual silence.

Everything was the same. Be it people or environment. Everything. Except one person, Jessica.

She’s changing.

A lot.

 

 

 

 

And no.

Jessica still preferred pouring water on someone’s head or pulling a girl’s hair that pissing her off.

She still preferred skipping her classes and went shopping.

She still preferred relieving her stress in night clubs, dance and drinking like there’s no tomorrow.

She still preferred talking in autocratic tone to people around her.

She still preferred her Prada, Gucci and Chanel.

She still preferred her 100 and above dollars lunch.

 

In short, she was still Jung Jessica, heiress of Korea Bank.

 

But,

There was this one change that covered all those ‘Still’s,…feeling.

Her feeling had changed. She used to be unsatisfied about everything. Even a smallest thing. But now, people can see her smiled frequently. The usual proud smirk on her face rarely showed. And of course, people speculated one reason that caused this big change in Jessica, it’s because of Kwon Ji Yong.

 

Jessica was always seen with Jiyong whenever they had free time. She always clung onto Jiyong whenever she could though Jiyong seemed reluctant about the idea of public-display-affection from Jessica lately. It’s like, when there’s Jiyong, there will be Jessica except in classes time since they were not in the same class. Jiyong knew, Jessica’s attitude towards him, which was kinder, began after the magical night where he didn’t know where he got the massive courage to kiss her.

 

Yes, he noticed it. He’s not that dumb to see that. He can count how many times Jessica will get angry in a day now when he used to lost count of it before. But he lost count in how frequent Jessica will meet him a day now when he can tell she used to see him only if she wanted to use him before. But, of course, Jiyong somehow liked it. At this stage, as dense as he was, he cant deny that he had that special feeling for Jessica. Maybe his mom was right. We always got someone that we didn’t expect.

 

Jiyong recalled, he used to like a girl who was gentle, kind and pure and Jessica was totally not fall into any of those categories. Not that he’s criticizing, but more to realizing that his life did really change after he met her. The boring life he had was now replaced into a more exciting one.

 

 

 

As much as Jiyong felt happy with his growing relationship with Jessica, but he sometimes felt uncomfortable when Jessica always wanted to kiss him. Yes, you read that right. It’s like, whenever she got the chance, she will immediately attempt to kiss Jiyong. Ever since Jessica’s birthday night, she was bolder in showing affection to Jiyong. And of course, being the innocent one, he always felt flustered and nervous whenever Jessica touched him. Yeah, he was that pure.

 

 

However, Jessica felt the other way. She treated Jiyong’s first kiss as a pass for her to do anything beyond kissing like a real couple since she’s the one who was more experienced. She especially loved to initiate that kind of affection whenever they were in front of people. Maybe her trait of showing of her ‘property’ still there. But, Jiyong always rejected her intended kisses with only a peck on the cheek. But that’s only after he rejected her 10 times of course. It annoyed Jessica at first but then after thinking, she felt so lucky that at least Jiyong still showed his affection to her.

 

There was one time when Jessica and Jiyong were studying at the library at night because Jiyong will have Physics test the next day. Jessica insisted that her presence was a must because she believed she will give Jiyong more spirit.

 

That was what she said.

 

When in fact, she disturbed Jiyong all the time by staring at him, playing with his hair, kicking his legs and such, throwing stationaries at him or saying anything that can piss him off. Though of course all of those were useless because Jiyong was so focused on his book than anything else. Not until when Jiyong went to search for another reference book among those big racks in the library, he met Jessica at the ver last row. No wonder he felt quite at peace back in his table. But something was off with Jessica’s expression. And Jiyong knew that well.

 

“Jessica-shi. What are you doing here?”

“At last, you acknowledged my presence? Well done. It took you about 4 hours 39 minutes and…17 seconds.”

Talk about being sarcastic.

“Mianaeyo. I was quite preoccupied there.” Jiyong glanced at his watch and realized that it’s already past 7.00 in the evening.

“Have you eat? You must be hungry.” Jiyong asked as he passed by Jessica and searched through the rack for the reference book.

 

But then, his body was pulled from behind and in the matter of a second, he already faced Jessica. Even their distance was dangerously close.

 

“This time, do not even think to reject me.” Jessica said before she pulled Jiyong for a deep and passionate kiss. Jiyong was so shocked that he can feel his heart stopped beating once Jessica’s soft kiss landed on his. It was the first time for Jiyong though to experience that kind of kiss. Even when he accidentally watched that in tv, he felt so embarrassed, imagine what he felt at the moment. The kiss he gave Jessica for the first time was so innocent and pure compared to this hot and steamy one.

 

 

At first he tried to gently push Jessica but yeah, call it magic or spell or whatever that Jiyong finally gave in and he even hugged Jessica while deepening the kiss. They were like forgetting that they needed to breathe. After like a full minute eating each other’s lips, they finally parted. Both were panting hard.

“Mianaeyo. I got carried away.” Jiyong spoke avoiding looking at Jessica.

 

“Stop saying you are sorry everytime you kiss me, pabo.” Jessica once again landed her lips on Jiyong but this time her hand made it’s way to Jiyong’s button. While they were once again lost in their kiss, Jessica ed his shirt slowly. When Jiyong realized what’s happening, he pulled Jessica away.

“Jessica-shi..we are in library.” Jiyong’s face was so red with the situation. It’s quite awkward at his part but Jessica looked normal.

“People wont see us. We are at the very back.” Jessica again pulled Jiyong’s collar but Jiyong held Jessica’s hands and stepped back.

“Anniyo. This is not a proper thing to do in the library.” Jiyong tried to give a reason.

“So you said, we can do it elsewhere? How about my house?”

Oh my God ! The heiress of Bank of Korea didn’t get what her boyfriend said. She even felt excited of the thought to be his ‘first’ again.

Dirty thought.

Well, that’s one of her goals though.

“I have Physics test tomorrow Jessica-shi. We have to hurry. The library will close soon.”

 

 

However, Jessica’s disappointment didn’t continue longer when Jiyong gifted her with a kiss, a real kiss when he dropped her off in front of her mansion. And what Jessica said became true when Jiyong got the highest marks for his Physics test.

Thanks to her presence during his night study.

And thanks to her encouragement kiss.

Owh ! And Jessica got another reason to kiss him as a gift.

Her world only revolved around kisses, perhaps.

But Jiyong didn’t mind.

He never minded.

 

 

 

Apart from that, Jessica now frequented her visits to Jiyong’s house simply because he wanted to be close with Jiyong’s parents. And of course, Jiyong finally introduced her as his girlfriend. The first girlfriend he had. That shocked the hell out of his parents especially his dad but they knew it’s about time their innocent son to have a girlfriend. Not just a girlfriend but a beautiful and polite girlfriend int their eyes. Among all few changes Jessica made, Jiyong really appreciated this one the most. Jessica always made a lot of efforts to win his parents hearts though she already won them since the first time she visited there.  

 

She will dye her hair black and straightened her hair whenever she went there to show a proper image. She also made sure she will bring something over for his mom and dad like healthy products, imported branded beauty care for his mom and even a set of expensive exotic home plants that may be cost thousands each pot for his dad. She really made a thorough research about Jiyong’s family. She will come over, had lunch or dinner with them, and even helped Jiyong’s mom to cook and wash dishes. If only Jiyong can capture those moments through camera, he will. But of course, his mom won’t be fond of that idea.

 

 

Another thing to be noted, Jessica also lessened her habit of dragging Jiyong together with her to expensive places. She now can even eat at small stalls whenever Jiyong wanted to eat. It took time for sure, but she slowly learned. She even sometimes ate together with Jiyong’s bestfriends Youngbae and Minjun when they met up. Surprisingly, she liked Jiyong’s friends. They were so funny and friendly that Jessica felt she had been their friend since ages ago. Sometimes she wondered, how Jiyong involved in the group when his personality was not even 1% same with both Youngbae and Minjun.

Jiyong was so shy, reserved and innocent.

But that’s what made Jessica liked him though.

 

 

 

 

“Kwon !”

Notice that Jessica STILL called his boyfriend by his surname.

 

“Why are you spacing out? Are you thinking about another girl?”

Oh yeah, she had one more hobby now which was Being Jealous hobby.

Jessica was standing in front of Jiyong’s table in his class after the school ended. There were still students in the class though but Jessica never cared about those things.

“Anniyo. I was thinking about something else.” Jiyong quickly said to cover up while he packing all his school stuffs into his bag.

 

 

 

“Jiyong-shi.”

Both Jiyong and Jessica turned to see who was calling Jiyong. It turned out that it’s Sunye. She was holding a thick book in her hand.

“Thanks for this.” Sunye kept it short since she can feel Jessica was giving her a death glare.

“Yah ! Fake ! Stop there.” Of course, Jessica wont let this slide. Moreover, it’s her sworn enemy.

Jiyong who was on the sideline can feel that another war will explode any moment.

“Cant you buy your own ing book? Is your dad’s bank already close or what? Or you want me to buy you one?” Jessica said sarcastically.

“I just borrowed it for a simple revision.” Sunye answered calmly.

“Excuse ! “ Jessica snarled right in front of Sunye’s face.

Sunye can only sigh.

“Whatever you say. Im already late.”

With that, Sunye went out from the class before she walked together with Taecyeon. Jessica eyeing the pair like an angry owl.

“Your stare can burn them anytime.” Jiyong finally said. That made  Jessica snap her head to Jiyong wearing an even angrier expression than before.

“You are flirting with someone’s girlfriend.” A statement. The autocratic tone was there again. Jessica used to be sensitive when Jiyong accidentally spoke about Taecyeon but now, they were okay with that matter.

“im not flirting with anyone. Stop that nonsense because I’ll be late for my work.” Jiyong said straightly.

“Yah ! “ Jessica yelled in annoyance when her rant was ignored like that.

“Hurry up, or else we’ll miss the bus.” Jiyong grabbed Jessica’s hand before he walked with her towards the school’s gate direction. And just like that, Jessica’s frown immediately changed into a small smile. After all, Jiyong knew how to turn his mood from bad to good.

 

 

 

 

“Like I said thousand times before, I can give you work in one of my dad’s banks. You are more than capable to work there.”

Jessica was sitting beside Jiyong who was standing attending the customers as a cashier in a convenient store. It’s been a week since Jiyong started working there and everytime he went to work, Jessica always tag along giving excuse like ‘I don’t have anything to do tonight’. And Jiyong let her. At the first day, it was quite burdensome because the manager scolded him for bringing his ‘sister’  to work place and even let her sat behind the cashier counter. Then, Jessica used her most powerful weapon, money, to make the manager shut his mouth. And it always worked. You can say, it’s a paid seat.

“Im just a high school student. What position can I take if I work there when im at this age.”

Jiyong took his jacket that he put earlier below the counter before he wrapped it on Jessica’s body.

“It’s getting colder. Why you always wear small shirt?”

 

 

“This is not just a shirt Kwon. This is..”

“Okay. Okay. I know. It’s one of your branded shirts that maybe thrice the price of my pay here.”

“Well. Good that you know. Back to our discussion. I can tell my dad about giving you a job if you desperately want a job.”

“Never mind, it’s okay. I am more comfortable with this kind of job.”

 

The conversation was paused when there were 3 girls that looked younger than both Jessica and Jiyong stood in front of the counter putting some chip bags onto the counter. They were like the regular customers Jiyong have since day 1 he worked there. Jiyong gave a small smile as he took the chip bags to scan them. That made the 3 girls silently squealing like fan girls.

They were fangirls.

Jiyong’s fangirls.

They always stopped by the convenient store after their night classes.

“Op..oppa.” One of them said in a low and hesitating tone. A tone that Jessica knew was not good. Like she didn’t know what those 3 kids were thinking.

“Yes?” Jiyong said while still in the midst of scanning the prices.

“Can..we have your number?”

 

 

 

“No.”

It’s Jessica who answered. She was now towering them, thanks to her 5-inch heels, while crossing her arm and gave a serious death glare to the girls.

They noticed Jessica’s presence everytime Jiyong was working. But they thought that the y and gorgeous unnie was just Jiyong’s friend.

“We are not asking yours unnie. We are asking this oppa’s.” The girl bravely said. And that made it when Jessica hollered like a crazy lion.

“He’s my boyfriend you es !!”

 

 

No need to know what happened next because we already knew. Jessica exploding, the girls scurrying away, and Jiyong ended up be the one who explained and calmed Jessica down.

That’s another main duty of Jessica now.

Protecting her boyfriend from being snatched by other girls.

A tough duty.

 

 

 

 

Weekend came.

Jiyong’s uncle who lived in Pyeongchang, at countryside called him to ask for help. He will be staying in USA for 5 days for his eldest son wedding and he needed someone who can look after his farm during his stay in the States. Jiyong already used to help him though whenever he’s away. Besides, he loved his uncle’s place. It’s located in a beautiful village and the scenery was so breathtaking.

 

However, there’s a problem.

Jessica.

He was not in a good term with Jessica since last night. They quarreled about another small thing that Jessica took it serious. It’s about another girl. No, it’s not a fling or an affair, but it’s just another customer of Jiyong who happened to be quite pretty. To make the story short, she was just chatting with Jiyong while he scanning all the items she bought. Jessica heard it all. And for her ears, all those chats seemed like flirting. That’s when Jessica erupted in anger and went home leaving Jiyong alone.

 

Back to the problem. Jiyong was not sure whether to tell Jessica or not about his trip to Pyeongchang. He did try to give her messages and calls but she never replied. He was afraid that she will search for him and he’s not there.

He decided to at least inform her.

Jessica-shi. I’ll be away to my uncle’s place in Pyeongchang for maybe 3 days. I think I should tell you. And again, im sorry.

Message sent.

Right after that, another message came in.

How dare you running away from me !! Where are you?!

Jiyong smiled reading Jessica’s reply. She’s always that cute.

Im at the station bus near my house area. My bus will move at 10AM.

 

After that, Jessica didn’t reply anymore.

It worried Jiyong a lot. ‘Is she still mad at me?’ repeated again and again in his head. Though he didn’t know what’s his fault, but he knew one thing. He felt restless knowing he caused Jessica mad.

 

Jiyong was already at his seat in the bus waiting for the bus to move. At 10 AM sharp, the bus finally moved but it hasn’t even 10 meters the bus moved, it abruptly stopped.

It must be another late passenger.’

 

“Stupid ahjussi ! Didn’t you see im signaling you to stop? Urghh !”

 

Wait a sec, Jiyong recognized that voice. It’s a voice that he really wanted to hear since last night.

“Jessica-shi?”

Jessica spotted Jiyong who sat alone at the back seat. The bus was not even full since people rarely went to countryside nowadays. She sat beside Jiyong before fanning herself.

“Stupid ahjussi for making me run.”

“Jessica-shi. How do you..”

“I still have not forgiven you yet.” Jessica said but focused her eyes to the front.

Jiyong smiled.

“Really? Then why are you here?”

“I have to prevent you from flirting with countryside girls since you are getting bolder now.”

“Too bad. I already planned to have 2 or 3 dates there.” Jiyong said testing Jessica. His prediction was correct. Jessica would never able to stay ignorant to him especially when he talked about other girls.

“You !...Yah !” Jessica slapped Jiyong’s arm so hard because she was so annoyed.

“Ouch ! I was just kidding. Always use violence.” Jiyong chuckled.

 

Jiyong then pulled Jessica for a hug. A tight hug.

“Mianaeyo. I was just chatting with the girl last night. I didn’t flirt. I didn’t even find her attractive.” Jiyong said. That worked it’s magic when Jessica smiled. But of course, Jiyong couldn’t see it.

“If I ever catch you with girls again, you know what I will do.” Jessica also circled her arms around Jiyong’s waist.

“I wont. You are already enough for me to handle.” Jiyong cracked a joke again. And that earned him another swift slap on the arm from Jessica.

“What do you mean by that?”

“Nothing. By the way. I lost count on how many times I told you to talk politely with elders. This bus driver may be older than your dad.”

 

 

They released their hug and Jessica already pouted when Jiyong nagged her.

“Okay. Okay. No need to nag me this early morning.” Jessica crossed her arms around her chest. That made Jiyong took a double look at her outfit. To make it short, Jiyong can only sigh.

“Pyeongchang is a colder place since it’s located in highland. You should dress warmly.” Jiyong said.

“How would I know that?” Jessica snapped.

“Isnt it a common knowledge that countryside is quite cold?”

“No. It’s not a common knowledge for me. I only know Alaska and Swiss are cold.” Jessica retorted.

“And high heels? Are you expecting we are going to a fashion show?”

“Ah ! So noisy. I can just buy my clothes later. Now shut up and wake me up when we arrived. I woke up earlier just to catch this stupid old bus.”

 

 

Jessica pulled Jiyong close to her and landed her head to Jiyong’s shoulder. Jiyong gently her hair to make her fell into sleep quicker. Well, lately, he always did that whenever Jessica accompanied him in the convenient store or in the bus everytime Jessica fell asleep.

 

Observing Jessica’s beautiful face made Jiyong smiled again.

 

 

 

 

 

“Oh My God ! Tell me im still dreaming.”

“No. You are fully awake. Let’s go in. It’s cold outside.”

 

Jessica couldn’t even maintain her grace when her eyes and mouth widened like she just saw a ghost. Well, apparently, she saw worse than that. An old house which she doubted people still live in it. She didn’t even remember if she ever saw house like that in internet or tv or even those very few books that she read.

 

But her horror didn’t stop there. When she stepped into the house, she felt like she had to cry or else her sadness will continue forever.

The house was made by wood. The walls look like they can be blown away by wind any time. There were even holes on the walls that roughly covered by tape. She threw her gaze around the house. In just one glance, she can easily tour the house. The area that she was standing was the living room. She was not sure where her dad hired her maids but if she can, she will send one of them here. The house looked like a typhoon just came by.

 

And when Jessica walked inside the house, she can hear the creak sound made by the wooden floor. She glued on her spot. She didn’t dare to make any movements.

“What are you doing there?”

Jiyong came out from one of the 2 rooms there holding something like rags in his hand.

“I cant move.” Jessica started to freak out.

“Why?” Jiyong hurriedly went over near Jessica.

“Don’t move !!” Jessica yelled frantically.

“W..why? What happened?” Now it’s JIyong who freaked out.

“We don’t have time. This house gonna collapse anytime soon. We better get out of here.” Jessica held Jiyong’s arms and her face really looked like she would cry any seconds from now.

“No, it wont. This house is so strong that you can even jump and run around.” Jiyong chuckled.

“Don’t be stupid. When you walk, you can hear the creak sound. That means this house isn’t safe.”

“Jessica-shi. Wooden house is always like that. Havent you been in one before?”

 

Instead of replying, Jessica just gave him a are-you-kidding-me look.

“Here. I found my cousin’s clothes. I think it will suit you.”

Jiyong shoved those clothes in Jessica’s hands.

“Is it Halloween Day today?” Jessica asked.

“No.”

“Then is it April Fool?”

“It’s November Jessica-shi.”


“Then why the hell am I holding rags in my hands and you asked me to wear it?” Jessica gave a murderous look to Jiyong.

“It’s not a rag. It’s just quite old since my cousin noona already 27 this year. She’s not living here but she left some clothes behind. You can wear them during our stay.”

“Kwon. You can ask me to do anything. Literally ANYTHING but not wearing a rag. Forget it. im going to call my house to send few clothes.”

“Jessica-shi. We will only stay for 3 days. No need to trouble the people in your house. Besides, they wont know this place.”

“You are so cruel.” Jessica finally sobbed but still she took the clothes. It was cold in the village. And she knew she couldn’t withstand the weather if she kept being stubborn.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong hardly suppressed his laugh when Jessica, after 30 minutes of having war in the room, finally came out. Jiyong was used to see the y, hot and gorgeous Jessica all the time and it was the first time he saw Jessica in an ordinary clothes like that. The thick dark green jacket paired with loose black pants really covered her totally.

“You look…good.”

Jessica snorted. But Jiyong was telling the truth. Even the worn-out clothes looked new when Jessica wearing it. Was it because she had that rich aura that anything she wore can be as good as Chanel clothes?

 

 

 

It’s nearly 5PM and Jiyong decided to walk around his uncle’s farm to see what’s new. Usually, he will be there just to make sure that his uncle’s cows and sheep got feed, cleaning those rotten fruits that fell on the ground and sometimes watching over his workers processing those fruits. His uncle even had a ranch there. Yeah, he’s a rich man but so stingy. People wont say he’s rich if they saw his house and his junk car.

 

“Jessica-shi. Do you want to follow me to take a look around?”

“Do I have a choice? If you leave, I’ll be alone here and I don’t like that.” Jessica answered still stressed over the fact that she wore someone else’s clothes.

 

 

When they went out from the house they saw a girl running towards them from afar. She had a long hair and a very fair skin. Her eyes were big and beautiful. She’s wearing a white long dress to complete her innocent village girl look. In short, she’s a beautiful girl.

“Oppa ! When did you arrive? You should have informed me.” The girl said excitedly when she reached them.

“Just now. So…how are you?” Jiyong felt so awkward in that situation. He kept glancing at Jessica beside him who was on her chaebol mode.

“Im fine. And who’s this?” The girl pointed at Jessica while smiling.

But Jessica hated that smile. She felt like the girl was mocking her.

And called it girlfriend instinct because she can feel a bad vibe coming from that girl.

A very bad vibe.