CHAPTER 1

My Villain Girl

 

A loud scream can be heard from a small room at the back of a building. A girl was smirking proudly while watching her 3 ‘prisoners’ wearing afraid faces. They were drenched with water and their hairs were messed heavily. The 3 poor girls were kneeling on the cold floor with their teeth gritted in effect to the cold situation they were in. Not to say, the clothes they wore can be categorized as rags because they were torn badly.

“This is what you get when you against me es.”

The supposed to be stern sentence was spoken with a casual voice like it was a daily routine to the speaker. The only standing girl in the room was holding a bat which God knew where she got it while letting the bat dragged on the floor as she paced backward and forward in front of the kneeling girls. The girl had smooth blonde hair, with heavy make up on her face, wearing a very short skirt that wouldn’t pass the regulation in any schools in Korea, not to forget, the one that she got famous with, her thick black mascara that made her gaze very sharp that even men sometimes couldn’t watch her directly. The girl named Jessica, who wore only branded and imported things from her hair to her feet, a girl who didn’t know the meaning of moral values and most importantly, a y girl who ruled Seoul High.

 

 

“We..we are sorry.” The first poor girl who spoke up knew that they really made a huge mistake. Despite being the President of Prefects of Seoul High whose father owned the major lawyer firm in Seoul, she was easily defeated by Jessica. The other 2 prefects on her side were trembling in fear when Jessica came closer to their leader. Jessica then grabbed her hair and yanked it backward.

“You do know I hate when you es interfere with my business right?” Jessica said while smiling scarily. Her sharp gaze was piercing to the prefect’s eyes that she felt her breath was becoming slower.

“We..”

“We what?!” Jessica suddenly yelled before she pushed the prefect harshly to the floor. Unsatisfied with that, she kicked the prefect’s feet hardly that made the prefect cried in pain.

“THIS..is my last warning. If you ever dare to know about my business in this school, you wouldn’t live the next time I see you. You got me, nerd?” Jessica threatened with full force. She never did anything to the prefects in the school but when they challenged her by trying to report her bad deeds not to the teacher, but directly to her parents, she was enraged. She thought those prefects in her school needed to be taught at least once for them to know who they messed with.

“Y..yes..”

 

 

 

With that barely able to hear answer, Jessica made her way out from the store room. The bell rang loudly signaling that the recess period was over. She didn’t know what to do since she didn’t like classes after recess because they were boring. But actually, she never liked classes from the start. She didn’t know why she had to attend them when she was for sure will become the heir of her parents’ bank.

 

Jessica walked through the busy hallway when students were rushing to go back to their respective classes. Being the lonely Jessica who had no friends at the school, she only searched for Taecyeon, her boyfriend whenever she was bored. Students in the hallway were scared with her presence that they struggled to avoid her gaze because they knew what will happen if it occurred. The sound of Jessica’s heels tapping on the floor was enough to make the hallway turned into graveyard silent.

 

Jessica’s walk stopped when she spotted 2 familiar figures standing while talking in front of a class. That sight was like a fuel to her burning mood. She gritted her teeth, clenched her fists and quickened her walk. And when she reached those 2, with a swift move, she pushed the girl harshly that made the girl fell to the floor together with her books in her hand.

 

“Jessica ! What the hell did you do?!” Taecyeon, Jessica’s boyfriend asked in anger who cant believe what just happened in front of his eyes. He quickly helped the girl on the floor to stand up.

“Are you okay Sunye-shi? Did you hurt anywhere?” Taecyeon asked Sunye who was just smiling bitterly.

“Im okay. Don’t worry.” Sunye answered before she collected all the books from the floor. She knew too well to not really care about Jessica, whom she knew since ages ago. And she also knew the fact that Taecyeon was Jessica’s boyfriend so she better not make a huge fuss about that.

 

“You can return all these books to me once you are finished using them.” With that sentence, Sunye made her leave into the class which happened to be Taecyeon’s class also. They were in the first class which belonged to smartest students. When Sunye passed in front of Jessica, Jessica was glaring at her like she can eat her in one swallow.

 

“Could you explain to me why you did that?” Taecyeon turned his attention to Jessica who was still fuming in anger when her boyfriend helped her enemy.

“Did what?” Jessica asked back like nothing serious happened which made Taecyeon sighed.

“You pushed Sunye-shi out of nowhere. “

“It’s because she talked with you. That is my enemy and you are my boyfriend.”

“She just lends me the reference books that we gonna use for our test next week. Is it wrong? You know, you better go to your class. The recess is over.”

Taecyeon left Jessica before he entered his class and sat on his chair. Jessica couldn’t believe her eyes. Taecyeon, who supposed to care about her just left her and backing up her sworn enemy, Sunye.

That 2 faced girl. You gonna get from me very soon.’

 

 

Sunye, a girl who everyone adored in the school was Jessica’s most hated person. Everything about Sunye made Jessica wanted to kill her. There was few times where Sunye tried to be friend with her but Jessica took that friendship offer as something threatening. Whatsmore, Taecyeon and Sunye were in a same class for intelligent students while she was just able to place herself at the 3rd class. But, the most important reason why she hated Sunye was because Sunye was loved in the school with many friends wherever she went while Jessica, she only got Taecyeon who always be there for her. So, when Taecyeon was angry with her, she felt afraid. What if Taecyeon hated her? That’s the question that kept repeating in her mind whenever she made something bad.

 

 

With an angry mood, she left Taecyeon’s class before she went to wherever her feet dragged her. She was really pissed off that her mind didn’t think straight. Her walk was fast and her feet were stomping hard against the floor. The only thing she thought was to cut Sunye’s throat and threw her to the deep sea. While she was in her deep imagination, she bumped to someone.

 

“Yah! Are you blind, stupid?!” Jessica’s voice was so high that the empty hallway was echoed with her own voice. The guy who just bumped into her apologized while bowing slightly. He had an average height with good figure. His hair was jet black color with clean cut style. His uniform was dark green which was different from the students in the school. Nothing much on him that could be described since he had nothing except his uniform and his bag. All in all, he was a very neat guy physically.

 

“Sorry.” The guy said shortly before he left Jessica there. Jessica’s mouth opened wide when the guy just casually left her. No one in the school dared to treat her like that except Taecyeon and Sunye. But before she could even chase the guy for revenge, what she called, the guy disappeared to a corner.

What a rude guy.’

For the first time, Jessica left someone without harming or insulting them. She felt her urge to get out from the school as fast as she can was more important than chasing a weird guy in green uniform. With a flip of her hair, she directly went to the parking lot before she drove her sport car to God knew where.

 

In the Principle room, the guy in green uniform was standing straightly while waiting for the Principle to come in. Coming from a military school, he needed to show what he learned from his school, discipline. He knew better to not sit before being asked. His gaze was thrown forward while focusing to only one object. That’s the image of an army, he thought.

“Owh, here come our new student. Sorry for my lateness. I had a meeting just now.” A bald-headed, very old man with a nice suit was smiling warmly to the guy whom he assumed as the Principle of Seoul High.

“It’s a pleasure to have you here, Mr..” A handshake was offered.

“Mr. Kwon, sir..Kwon Ji Yong.”