CHAPTER 8

My Villain Girl

Jiyong felt excited as he stepped into the gate of Gangnam High, the school that taught him a lot of things to be a useful person in the future. He formed a smile as he smelled the familiar scent of the school. Gangnam High was not as big or as fancy as Seoul High since it’s a public school but it was still famous for producing top students.

The school prohibited females from entering their compound. All students and teaching staff were males. But the Open Day was an exception. Students can bring their families and friends to the school since it was their biggest festival. Though it was actually to show off what the school got that the other schools don’t to the people.

“Jiyong-ah !!”

Jiyong smiled as soon as he saw his good friends Youngbae and Minjun running toward him with big smile.

“Yah, you bastard. You didn’t even contact us after you moved.” Minjun said headlocking Jiyong in the process. They were so happy to meet their friend after months.

“Mianhae. Im kinda busy. So how are you guys?” Jiyong asked as they were all walking into the school.

“Great. How about you? I bet you love your new school. It’s Seoul High man ! You can only dream if you don’t have money to enter that place. Damn it. Why they picked you instead of me.” Youngbae joked.

“The school’s great but our school is greater.” They laughed together.

 

By the time they reached their school field, there was already crowd. The field was so colorful and lively with people roaming around happily and various booths were standing around the field.  There were food booths, games booths and also exhibition booths. Every year, people will flock at exhibition booths as they were interested with army stuffs like riffle, firearms, model tanks and many more.

“There are so many people.” Jiyong commented.

“Yeah. This year, the principal is going all out to show off this school. That old guy really likes this kind of stuff. Anyway, why are you alone? Where are your parents?” Minjun asked. Usually, Jiyong will come with his parents every year but now he was alone.

“They are visiting my grandma in Gwangju.”

“Too bad. Im expecting to taste your mom’s apple pie. Hey, come. I’ll show you our booth.”

 

The 3 friends end up taking care one of the exhibition booths. Every year, Jiyong really loved to be assigned for exhibition booth as he really liked army stuffs. With his intelligence, he can easily explain to other people the function of each item they shown.

“Yah, I heard your new school got lots of hot chicks.” Youngbae started.

“Well..i guess you can say so.” Jiyong answered nonchalantly while fixing the pamphlets on the table.

“Geez, this guy is so unbelievable.”

“Don’t tell me you are still the Kwon Ji Yong. Man, you are 17 for God sake. And you just entered a school where hot rich chicks from all over this country gathered.”  Minjun rolled his eyes. Among them 3, Jiyong was the only one who still got no experience in dating department. Sometimes, his friends thought that he’s gay.

“You still single right?” Youngbae accused him.

“Huh?”

Don’t know why, Jessica’s face suddenly appeared in his mind. And when he realized it, he immediately shook his head in hope to erase her image from his head.

“Holy crap ! Who’s that hot girl?”

 

 

Youngbae and Minjun’s eyes were as big as balls and they were looking at something or more accurately someone behind Jiyong.

“Who?” Jiyong asked but his friends were already cursed on their spots not hearing anything from Jiyong.

“Jiyong-ie~~”

Now, that also made Jiyong glued on his spot. He felt like his soul gone as he heard that voice.

 

And true, when Jiyong turned around he saw Jessica was walking toward them holding a pink umbrella in her right hand and a white LV handbag in her left.

“You didn’t tell me your school’s address. It took me some time to reach here.” Jessica said as soon as she reached them. Minjun and Youngbae were gazing at Jessica from head to toe. Never in their life in the school, had they seen a girl that was as beautiful, y and stylish as Jessica.

“Jessica-shi. Why are you here?”

Jiyong didn’t expect Jessica’s presence there as he prohibited her from coming. He even left his house early as to avoid Jessica. But Jessica’s stubbornness brought her there. She was all smiling while intertwined her arm with Jiyong’s. That again, made the 2 guys, Youngbae and Minjun felt like choked. Their eyes directed to Jiyong’s and Jessica’ linked arms.

“I want to know your school too. And of course I want to accompany you here.” Jessica smiled sweetly to Jiyong that made him shuddered as Jessica switched on her acting mode.

“An..anneyeonghasaeyo..” There was a faint voice coming out from Minjun interrupting the ‘couple’ little chat. After like scrutinizing Jessica for whole 3 minutes, he finally spoke. Besides, he wanted to know more about the angel-like beauty in front of him.

“Oh. Anneyeonghasaeyo. Are you Jiyong-ie’s friends?” Jessica greeted happily extending her hand for a handshake which was gladly accepted by the excited Minjun and Youngbae.

“Nehh. My name is Kim Minjun and this is Dong Youngbae.” Minjun said with his sheepish smile. It’s not like every day they got the chance to communicate with beautiful girls.

“Nice to meet you. My name is Jung Jessica.”

“Jung Jessica? You mean..”

“The heiress of Korea Bank!” Minjun and Youngbae said in chorus. They couldn’t believe their luck at the moment.

 

 

“Ehem .” Jiyong slipped into the conversation. He felt so uncomfortable with his friends’ reaction toward Jessica. He even noticed how wild their eyes looking at his ‘girlfriend’ up and down.

“Can..can we call you Jessica-shi?” Youngbae said flustered.

“Of course. Jiyong-ie’s friends are my friends too.” She said while giving a lovely look to Jiyong beside her.

“If we can ask, Jiyong is your..”

“My boyfriend.”

 

 

 

Jiyong dragged Jessica out from the booth leaving the paralyzed Minjun and Youngbae. Jiyong really cant believe Jessica just said those words to his friends.

“Jessica-shi. Why you lied to my friends?” Jiyong asked sternly.  

“Lie? I didn’t lie. It’s the truth. You are my boyfriend. I am your girlfriend. And we are a couple.” Jessica stressed her words.

“But this is not Seoul High. No one will know if didn’t say anything.”

“Yah, Kwon. When I said you are my boyfriend, then you are. You got me?” Jessica said glaring at Jiyong. He sighed in defeat.

“So why are you here? I thought I told you to not come.”

“I want to follow you go camping too.” Jessica said excitedly.

“But camping isn’t as comfortable as you imagine. There are lots of mosquitoes and even insects everywhere. Arent you scared?” Jiyong said hoping that Jessica will be scared. Well, she was scared. Her face contorted in disgust hearing those creatures’ names. But she immediately showed her determined face.

“Anni. Im not. No matter what, I’ll follow you.”

 

 

 

Jiyong knew he cant fight with Jessica any longer as she already made her mind. So, he brought her around to look at the booths prepared. Anyone can say that Jessica was not interested in anything. But not the people around her. Guys especially were drooling when Jessica passed by them. Jiyong noticed how every eyes were directing at them. Jiyong overheard when 2 students that he recognized as his hoobaes were talking to each other about how hot and beautiful Jessica was.

He never denied Jessica’s beauty. If he wanted to be honest, Jessica was the most beautiful girl he ever met especially when she had little make-up on. But he really didn’t like when guys were hungrily looking at her like they were ready to jump on her any moment. It’s so impolite.

Jiyong quickly took off his jacket and tied it around Jessica’s waist to cover her legs.

“Yah, what are you doing? It’s hot Kwon.” Jessica said in protest.

“People are looking at you.”

“Let them then. It’s not like people never look at me.”

“Not just normal look. They are looking at your..aish..anyway, why are you wearing this very short shorts? And what’s this? A pre-schooler shirt?

Jiyong was eyeing at Jessica’s outfit. She was wearing a bare-shoulder shirt covering her short underneath. And her sunglasses completed her fashion that day.

“This is fashion, Kwon. Now stop being like an ahjumma.”

 

Jiyong just followed the rhythm. There’s no point to argue with Jessica in the bright happy day. So they were going to every booth that offered games and tried everything as Jessica couldn’t go to foods booths as she claimed, those foods were oily and fatty. And she despised the idea of going to exhibition booths because she afraid she could die out of bored. Jiyong proved that he got the skill as he easily won any games they played. He even showed Jessica how cool he looked whenever he held the fake pistol and shoot the target. And for the first time, Jiyong felt so proud that finally he got something to show off to Jessica.

 

“What’s this?” Jessica said while pointing to a cute small teddy bear in Jiyong’s hand.

“A teddy bear.” Jiyong said as if it’s the most obvious thing in the world.

“And?”

“And it’s for you. We won this. A teddy bear is for girl.” Jiyong said before he gave Jessica the teddy bear he just won from the shooting game.

“I don’t play with a cheap teddy bear, Kwon. My cheapest teddy bear costs..”

“Then, I’ll give it to Youngbae’s dongsaeng.” Jiyong cut Jessica’s words before he grabbed the teddy bear back. Jessica always like that. Comparing the things she had with what people sincerely gave her.

Jessica just looked at the teddy bear in Jiyong’s hand as they walked together. Honestly, she regretted that she just didn’t take it. Now, she couldn’t do anything since it will hurt her pride if she asked him back.

 

Jiyong then took Jessica to look around the academic building. He showed him his class which she commented too small for 20 students in it. He even showed their library which again, too cramped for students to focus in studying, and many other places which never looked good in Jessica’s eyes. In short, she felt like..

“Your school is horrible.”

 

Jiyong rolled his eyes. How can she compare a private school that located in the most expensive area in Seoul where students had to pay thousands dollars a semester with a public school that was supported fully by government and half of the students got scholarship because they cant afford the school’s fee?

“By the way, I just prepared things for camping for myself only. I don’t bring extra sleeping bag.” Jiyong said as they were walking back to Youngbae and Minjun’s booth.

“Don’t worry. I already settled that.” Jessica answered happily.

 

 

 

 

 

“Your school is awesome. I hope I can come again.” Jessica said with a sweet fake smile to both Youngbae and Minjun.

“Yes, please come again. We will be more than glad to welcome you here.”

“Though we still cant believe Jiyong is your boyfriend.” Youngbae added.

“Nehh. Me too. I cant believe I got this handsome capable man as my boyfriend.” Jessica grinned before she leaned closer to Jiyong and pecked his cheek.

The 3 other guys were so shocked with the sudden gesture of affection. Though Jessica always showed skinship with Jiyong in front of people, but she never kissed or hugged him. So, it was really mind-blowing to Jiyong.

And as for Jiyong’s friends, they felt like burying themselves because they were so jealous as Jiyong got to be kissed by a hot girl who was also rich and perfect while they were stuck in the all-male school waiting for the day they will get even half of Jiyong’s luck.

 

 

 

 

After bidding farewell that took about 15 minutes long because of Youngbae and Minjun that still wanted to spend time with Jessica, Jiyong and Jessica finally settled in one of the bus station outside of Jiyong’s school.

“Why are we here?”

“Waiting for the bus. Waeyo?”

“Wae you ask me. You are seriously annoying. You know I don’t like riding that junk.”

Jessica’s loud voice attracted other people that were also waiting for the bus. Since Jiyong still didn’t have a driving license, he always travelled using public bus.

Jiyong just ignored Jessica.

After 15 minutes passed silently, there was a car stopped in front of them. And Jiyong recognized the car as Jessica’s.

“I can die if I ride that junk again.” Jessica already walked towards the car’s door where her chauffeur stood with head bowed.

Jiyong couldn’t believe Jessica asked her chauffeur to send a car just because she didn’t want to ride a bus.

The car’s window rolled down.

“Yah ! Arent you going in?!” Jessica growled from inside startled Jiyong and few people around him. At times like this, Jiyong really hoped there will be people they knew around so that Jessica will act more gently towards him.

 

 

 

The car ride wasn’t pleasant as Jiyong expected. Jessica kept cursing to any cars that blocked her from speeding. She even honked them if she was overly annoyed.  

“Jessica-shi, please slow down a bit.” Jiyong said calmly.

“What’s the point in having car, Kwon if you don’t speed up.” Jessica honked a car in front of her.

“That’s not the point in having a car though. And girls should be polite in their words. You shouldn’t curse.” Jiyong added.

“You.are.seriously.annoying ! ANNOYING !!” Jessica shrieked.

 

Jiyong just sighed. It even took him so much hardwork to explain to Jessica about the direction to the lake as to not raise her anger more if he spoke wrongly.

After about an hour, they finally reached Gyeonggi Lake. It was quite big. There were many trees surrounded the lake and the famous Gyeonggi Mountain served as the backdrop.

Jiyong felt happy as he breathed in the fresh air that he longed so much after stuck in the busy city of Seoul. But not for Jessica. As she stepped out from her car, she already whined.

“Where the hell is this?!” Fear clearly showed on Jessica’s face. She scanned her surrounding and she didn’t like it.

“Isnt this place beautiful?” Jiyong stated while smiling widely to Jessica. It startled her for a moment though as Jiyong rarely smiled widely. He only knew how to be expressionless.

“You are joking right? There’s nothing here!”

“Stop whining Jessica-shi. Now im going to set up my tent up. You can join me to learn a thing or two.”

 

 

 

 

 

After about 30 minutes, Jiyong finally finished making his tent right facing to the lake. It was just a small one and it’s portable and light to carry. It took him longer time though to complete as it’s been a long time he didn’t go to camping.

Why it is so quiet?

It’s strange though because usually, Jessica always shouting and whining but he didn’t hear anything from her for the past 30 minutes.

Right then, he was shocked as he saw a big lorry parked near his tent. There were 2 big men alighted from the lorry and Jiyong saw they were talking to Jessica.

“Jessica-shi. Who are they? What are they doing here?” Jiyong asked as he approached Jessica.

“My workers. They are setting up my tent.” Jessica smirked proudly.

“Your tent?”

 

 

 

Jiyong made a mental note that he really shouldn’t take Jessica’s words lightly from now on. Stood firmly in front of him was a very big pink tent that he assumed could fit 3 families in it. It looked awkwardly big next to his very small tent.  And when he entered Jessica’s house-sized tent, his jaw dropped in amazed. It’s not how a tent supposed to be. There was a queen size bed and a portable air-conditioner at the corner. There was also a small wardrobe at one side and also a small fridge near the bed.

Jiyong went to touch and check every single thing in the tent to make sure his eyes were not tricking him but they were indeed real. He was totally speechless for a moment.

“J..Jessica-shi. Im just planning for one or two days camping. Why are you bringing all these stuffs?” Jiyong said still not believing on what Jessica did.

“What are you talking? These are basic stuffs.”

“Basic stuffs? A queen-size bed? A fridge? Seriously?”

“Hell yes! Now get out. I want to change my clothes.” Jessica pushed Jiyong out who still in dazed with his ‘girlfriend’ behavior.

 

 

 

Night came pretty fast. Jiyong really liked the night but Jessica don’t.

“Im hungry.” Jessica whined. She stood in front of her tent looking at Jiyong who was working hard to set up a fire.

“I only brought biscuits. You can have some if you want.” Jiyong replied. He always opted to bring the most basic things when he went out camping. So that, it will be easier for him to move around.

“Tell me you are kidding, Kwon. Because if you are serious, I will drown myself in the lake.”

“Go on. Cuz im dead serious.”

Jessica’s jaw dropped. She couldn’t believe how calm Jiyong acted like that.

“Besides, I thought you don’t take dinners.” Jiyong added.

“I didn’t eat for the whole damn day. Im freaking starving right now. DO SOMETHING !”

“Look through your fridge Jessica-shi. Maybe your workers left some foods there.”

 

 

 

 

True enough, Jessica brought out a pack of sausage with sour face.

“What is it now?” Jiyong sighed. He knew well that face. The im-not-satisfied face.

“These are not cooked. And those stupid bastards only filled the fridge with beers.”

“Then, cook. What is so difficult with that Jessica-shi?” Now Jiyong’s voice already hinted how annoyed he was. He regretted bringing Jessica there. The purpose to feel and appreciate the nature was ruined the moment Jessica brought her ridiculously big tent equipped with unbelievable stuffs there.

“Fine ! Let me starve to death !!” Jessica threw the sausage pack near Jiyong before she entered her tent and zipped the entrance curtain.

Jiyong just shook his head. Sometimes he was amazed at himself on how patient he was in dealing with Jessica. He looked at his watch and quite shocked to learn that it was already 8 p.m. No wonder Jessica was complaining. He was still full from all the foods he ate in the Open Day so that was why he planned to skip dinner and wait the next day for breakfast. But he knew, he cant be selfish. And it was so not gentleman to let a girl starve.

 

 

 

In the tent, Jessica kept cursing Jiyong in any curse words she knew. The reason she followed Jiyong camping was to be closer with him and to forget the sad memories she had with Taecyeon. But her effort was ruined when Jiyong treated her like some unwanted burden. And she didn’t like it. No matter how much he treated her badly, she still thought that Jiyong was a nice man. At least he knew how to control her and teach her something good.

“Jessica-shi.”

Jessica heard Jiyong called her name.

Stupid Kwon ! I wont go out.

Then, she heard the zip of the entrance door being opened. Jiyong came holding a burned sausage in his hand. The sausage was poked with a wooden stick. And it smelled delicious.

Jessica however fought her urge to grab the sausage as she turned her face away from Jiyong.

“I cooked the sausages. Come out and eat.” Jiyong said simply. But looking at no movement from Jessica, Jiyong’s shoulders fell. He went near Jessica who sat on her bed.

“Now what’s wrong? You want to eat and I cooked for you.” Jiyong reasoned out.

“I changed my mind. I don’t want to eat.” Jessica said while still not looking at Jiyong.

“Are you sulking right now?”

“B..bwoh?!”

Now that’s strange. Jessica rarely stuttered. Jiyong’s remark really caught her. Then she thought, why did she act like that from the first place. Was she sulking like what Jiyong said? If she was, then that’s dangerous.

“Look Jessica-shi. I don’t know what makes you behave like this. If I said something wrong just now, im sorry. I know you are hungry. So please eat. I don’t want you to starve.”

Now that hit the bull eye. Somehow, Jessica’s heart softened. That was one of the examples how Jiyong can control her. He did it gently and she always fell for that.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong was already outside sitting near the fire he made while admiring the beautiful starry night. A smile crept up on his handsome face when he finally felt the sole purpose of him going camping. But then he felt someone’s presence beside him.

“I don’t want you eat all my sausages.”

Jessica said with her arms crossed her chest. Jiyong just smirked witnessing how high Jessica ego can be. He then put a layer of old newspaper he brought on the space beside him before motioned Jessica to sit down which she hesitantly did.

“Here. Be careful. It’s hot.” Jiyong gave Jessica a stick of sausage that he put near the fire earlier before he took a book beside him and started to read it. Jessica just scoffed at Jiyong. He was really a boring person from her opinion.

“Is this a wooden stick?” Jessica’s eyes bulged out. She was examining the stick that Jiyong used to poke the sausage.

“Nehh.” Jiyong simply replied.

“I don’t eat from wooden sticks Kwon. That’s so dirty.” Jessica retorted.

“Then don’t eat.” Jiyong said still reading his book.

 

 

 

After debating with herself and the need of her stomach, she finally took a bite.

“Ouch !” Jessica shrieked as her tongue burn from the sausage. She wasn’t careful.

“I told you. It’s hot.” That attracted Jiyong’s attention as he quickly gave Jessica a bottle of water.

Jessica’s eyes were already watery because the pain was stinging. She gulped the water hastily and again, her luck was bad when the water poured down to her shirt. That made her shrieked again.

“Why are you so careless?” Jiyong again saved the night when he helped Jessica wiping her wet shirt.

“Yah !”

 

But Jiyong didn’t care Jessica’s ranting. He continued wiping her shirt until it’s nearly dried.

“Im going to change my shirt.”

If there’s anything Jessica hated, it will be when her clothes got wet or dirty. But it was her mistake from the beginning.

“No need. It’s only a little of water. It’s going to dry up. Just sit here quietly.” Jiyong said before he took the sausage stick from Jessica and blew it to cool down the sausage. After assuring it was safe for Jessica to eat, he gave her.

“Eat slowly.” Jiyong said before he continued his reading.

 

 

Never in Jessica’s life had other people given so much attention to her willingly. Of course there will always be people who will lend her a hand but all those were fake and with hidden intentions. As she ate, she secretly stared at Jiyong who was so focused in reading. Well, she loved to do that whenever Jiyong was focusing into something. But then, Jiyong looked up from his book and caught Jessica staring at him. That made Jessica flustered.

“You want more?” Jiyong asked unexpectedly. Jessica sighed in relief.

“Mm..” Jessica answered. Jiyong once again pick a sausage and cooled it off before giving it to Jessica.

And he kept doing that whenever Jessica finished her sausage. They didn’t talk but strangely, it was a calming silence.

 

The night was getting darker and colder. Jiyong finally closed his book.

“Im going somewhere for a moment. Stay inside your tent.” Jiyong said before he stood up.

“Yah. Where are you going? How dare you leaving me alone here? Who knows there will be beast lurking around here and eat me up!!” Jessica scowled.

“There are no beasts here, Jessica-shi. Besides, im sure you wont like to go with me.” Jiyong said calmly.

“Im going with you. Try to stop me if you can.” Jessica said before she pushed Jiyong out of her way.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jessica’s mouth formed an O shape and her eyes widened so big as she witnessed the picturesque surrounding. The black-pitched lake was lighted up beautifully by thousands of fireflies. Jessica’s eyes sparkled with overflowing interest.

Jiyong brought her to the other side of the lake where there were more trees. Jessica’s early complaints about how dirty her shoes were because of the muddy path quickly vanished as she amazed by the magnificent view.

“How did you do this?” Jessica’s face lighted up in delight. Her smile got bigger.

“I didn’t do this. It’s the nature.” Jiyong stood beside her.

“What are those yellow lights? There are so many of them”

“They are called fireflies. When I was a kid, my parents always bring me to camping especially here. And we usually catch the fireflies together. But now, as they aged, I always go here myself.” Jiyong smiled as he reminisced his childhood memories.

“You sure have a happy family.” Somehow, there was a sad tone accompanying Jessica’s words.

“Im sure your family is a happy one too.” Jiyong tried to comfort Jessica.

“Really? I wish so.” Jessica said more to herself but Jiyong heard that and he felt guilty.

 

 

 

 

Silence engulfed them as they continued to appreciate the view.

“Let’s go back. It’s quite late already.” Jiyong broke the silence.

Both of them silently walked back to their tent. However, it’s getting colder and Jessica’s body already trembled in cold.

“Why are you wearing that thin shirt? And a short?” Jiyong questioned with a are-you-insane look when he clearly saw Jessica rubbing her hands.

“I always wear like this.”

“But’s it’s cold at night. And we are outside.”

“How do I know that you dragged me outside in this cold night?!” Jessica retorted. But Jiyong being the more matured one just gave up. He put off his thick jacket and dropped it on Jessica’s shoulder.

“What’s this?” Jessica startled when she felt the heavy jacket already wrapped her small frame.

“I don’t want to be sued by you later.”

Jessica just smiled secretly at Jiyong’s gesture. She never imagined that her relationship with Jiyong was slowly progressing to a real one. Though he always pissed her off, but she can see clearly how caring he was toward her. Most importantly, she knew he was sincere and not fake.

She loved the smell that came out from Jiyong’s jacket. It somehow soothed her mind.

“You know, that scumbag Taecyeon never offered me his jacket even though I was freezing to death. He never cooled my foods before I ate though my lips were clearly burning. And he never brought me to amazing place like this.”

Jessica’s words really grabbed Jiyong’s attention as that was the first time Jessica told him about Taecyeon, willingly.

“In fact, he never cared about me.” Jessica let out a small chuckle though her eyes showed different emotion.

Jiyong didn’t know what to say. He just remained silent.

 

 

 

“Anyway, are you always this boring?” Jessica quickly changed the topic.

“Nehh?”

“You don’t speak much. You prefer reading books than watching an attractive girl like me. And you also have weird hobbies like camping.” Jessica elaborated.

“I am not that boring.”

“And you always answer me in a sentence. I never met a boring guy like you.”

 

Okay that pushed Jiyong’s button. Not a minute ago, Jessica was talking about Taecyeon but now she was saying about how boring he was.

“Look. You are in your mute mode again. Come, let me teach you how to fill the rest of the night.” Jessica grinned happily.

 

 

“Jessica-shi. Are you sure about this?”

In front of them, there were dozens of beer cans ready to be opened. Jiyong didn’t drink alcohol but looking at Jessica, she was more than willing to finish all those cans up.

“You are such a kid. Here have one.” Jessica threw a can to Jiyong’s lap. But he quickly put the can beside him.

“No thanks. Besides, we shouldn’t drink alcohol.”

“And you claimed yourself not boring person. Don’t worry, I have high tolerance in alcohol.”

 

“Yah, Kwon. Did you have girlfriends before me?” Jessica asked all of a sudden.

“Huh? Ermm..”

“I knew it ! im your first right?!” Jessica smirked to the flustered Jiyong.

“Well, kinda.”

“Tch. Just admit it. But you know, you are lucky.”

“Why?”

“Because your first girlfriend is me. It’s not that im bragging but men line up just to date me you know. And here you are. Sitting beside me. And even have drinks with me.”

Jiyong rolled his eyes when Jessica not looking. It was her that jumping around wanted to follow him.

“By the way. Why do you like Sunye? I see nothing from her. She’s just a plain boring girl.” Jessica sipped her beer.

“I don’t know. I just like her. She’s pretty and kind.” Jiyong automatically smiled as he remembered about Sunye’s face. And Jessica who saw that scoffed at him.

“Im prettier than her, though” Jessica said not wanting to back out. Jiyong diverted his gaze to Jessica. She was right. She’s prettier than Sunye. Any man in the world would say that.

“Im attracted to her personality, I guess. My mom always says, I should look at a girl’s heart first because that’s what makes what she is.”

“Tch. Whatever. You and that bastard are same.”

 

 

 

 

 

As time flew by, Jessica was getting dizzy though she assured Jiyong that she wouldn’t get drunk. She was already on her 13th can when she spoke.

“Yah, Ok Taecyeon !!” Jessica yelled breaking the silent between them and that startled Jiyong on his seat. Jessica who sat beside him was having difficulty sitting in straight position.

“Gwenchanayo? Jessica-shi?”

“You..bastard !! Out of all es out there, you chose that..that wimp evil !”

Jiyong knew who Jessica referred to but there’s no point to say anything to the drunken Jessica.

“After all these years, you never…never even once treated me like you treat her. You ing a******!” Jessica cursed as her tears already flowing. Jessica did cry in front of Jiyong before but she always tried to hide it but now, she just freely showed her sad emotion.

“Even that poor jerk treat me better.”

Jessica’s final words caught Jiyong off guard. She was like talking to herself not realizing that Jiyong was just beside her.

“Do you think you are that great ! You are just..another son of a who deserve to rot in hell!”

“I was a fool…for liking you.” Jessica sobbed hard while hiccupping. Her words were slurred and her face was getting puffy.

“I will never make the same mistake again. I..will forget you, FOREVER!!”  Jessica yelled stood up suddenly while showing her fist to the sky. But then, due to her drunken state, she fell off to her side before she became unconscious. Luckily Jiyong was there to catch her on time.

“Jessica-shi ! Gwenchanayo? Jessica-shi !”

 

 

Jiyong quickly lift Jessica up and carried her bridal-style into the tent before he laid Jessica gently onto the mattress. Luckily, she was just asleep. Jiyong sighed seeing Jessica’s state. Though she appeared to be tough and stubborn outside, deep inside Jiyong knew she hurt more than other people.

“Such a crybaby.” Jiyong leaned down and wiped the tear stain from Jessica’s pretty face. He smiled seeing how cute and innocent Jessica looked when she‘s asleep. A sight which she would never witness when she’s awake.

“You should forget about him. Because you deserve a better guy.” Jiyong whispered sincerely. Jiyong admit that at first he didn’t like Jessica because of her bad personality. But as time passed, he was getting comfortable with her. And he somehow, can understand her feelings.

After a full minute of staring at Jessica’s sleeping face, he covered Jessica’s body with the blanket. As he was about to go out, a hand gripped his hand.

“Kwon..

….

Gomawo..” Jessica mumbled in her sleep before her hand dropped to her side again.

That made Jiyong smiled for the entire night.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

----------

a/n : wahh i update again. and i lied again. seriously, idk what to do with Destined Love. i really need to think hard to end it beautifully. i changed the ending for about 3 times already. *sigh* anyway, if i still dont have idea for the last chapter, i will update this fic as i already think how the ending should be. btw, you guys shouldnt follow what jessica did here. drinking alcohol is a big NO ! keke. and im feeling so guilty for making Jessica cursed my lovely Sunye.  :( i cant wait to update again as im also excited for jisica growing relationship

 

im also excited as my Sunmi will have a solo debut !! *clap clap clap* i cant wait. but im so disappointed with few Wonderfuls *sigh again* they are always blaming sunye and doubting sunmi's ability. anyway, though u guys are not wonderfuls, please have interest in her comeback :) 

please comment. each comment means a lot for me. and for that i'll give you the pics of my 2 hubbies.

 

 

GOD !! SAVE ME !! overflowong hotness !!! btw, i dont really like B.A.P's newest songs Hurricane and Badman. Coffee Shop is good though. BUT Growl is so daebak !!! the funny thing is, i ship these 2 with my Suzy. lol~

 

and here, the awaited girl, SUNMI JJANG !