CHAPTER 13

My Villain Girl

"Ahh~what should i do? Should i tell her earlier?''

"Kwon !"

"Or maybe later? ahh~ottoke? But.."

"Kwon !!!"

"But im afraid if she will.."

"KWON !!!!!"

A loud thump pulled Jiyong back into the real world. The first thing he noticed was his thick Physics reference book placed shabbily right in front of him which he remembered was placed quite far from his reach earlier. And when he looked up, his girlfriend's angry face welcoming him. Jiyong knew well what those thin lips and creased forehead meant. And when Jiyong looked down, 2 fists were firmly gripped and placed on the table. Jessica's face was dangerously close to him even.

"Who are you thinking of?"

Those were said with clear annoyance and ready-to-explode tone.

"What? Who?"

Jiyong feign ignorance. Besides, his girlfriend who preferred to ask "who" more than "what" whenever he spaced out should be handled wisely or one wrong word will cause him great misfortune. And one never asked what that misfortune meant when it came to Jessica.

"Yah ! Did you even pay attention to me?" Jessica yelled her best directly into Jiyong's ear that one inch closer would make Jiyong permanently lost his hearing sense.

Jiyong changed his gaze to elsewhere besides Jessica's face. They were actually in one of Jessica's mansion's gardens. The garden was so scenery and calm that Jiyong chose it to be their studying place that evening. It was Jessica's idea to study in her house slash her room but Jiyong felt it was inappropriate for a guy to enter a girl's room, which made Jessica's mood unstable the whole evening. 

"I..." Jiyong stuttered.

"Forget it ! Urgh! Here.." Jessica shoved a paper into Jiyong's hands. It was Jessica's Maths test paper.

"Wow ! Congratulations Jessica-shi! You finally broke the 60% marks." Jiyong smiled seeing the paper written with a big ‘60%’ on the right top corner. Sure, Jessica wasnt the brightest student like he did but he felt so proud seeing how much she improved now. 

That compliment somehow washed Jessica's anger away completely. She finally formed a small smile secretly.

 

 

 

"Since i got a higher mark this time, shouldnt you give me....a gift?" 

Jessica slowly inched closer to Jiyong. She then sat on Jiyong's lap before she circled her arms around Jiyong's neck. The flirtatious look on Jessica's face was enough on making Jiyong praying non-stop for God to protect him. He knew well what Jessica meant as 'gift'.

"J..Jessica-shi..what did i say about 'that' thing. Now drop it because i have a more meaningful gift for you." Jiyong slowly released Jessica's arms from his neck and lightly pushed her off from his lap before he stood up.

"Nothing is more meaningful than us having.." 

"Shush!" Jiyong quickly covered Jessica's mouth while looking around frantically. Jessica's mouth really had no filter especially when it came to rated matters.

"Jessica-shi ! That was so....inappropriate. No more this...kind of talking again." Jiyong warned Jessica while his face was beet-red from embarrassment.

"You look so silly when you are shy" Jessica casually said.

"Nehh?"

"So, what is your meaningful gift then?"

 

 

 

"Kwon......are you kidding me?"

Jessica and Jiyong were sitting on a bench facing the famous Han River. It was late evening that the sun almost went down. There were not many people around them. Only few cyclists and joggers trying to burn calories as well as calm their minds there. 

"No, why?" 

"Is this your so-called meaningful gift?" Jessica's pissed off level nearly reached her . She was expecting a romantic dinner or at least shopping time with Jiyong since he mentioned 'meaningful gift'. But there they were, facing the Han River and did nothing.

"Yeah. I love this place. It's so beautiful and peaceful. Even the air is clean. Good for our heal.....ouch ! What was that for?"

Jiyong rubbed the back of his head when Jessica swung her hand hard there. She was so pissed that she can even set the place on fire if she wanted.

"Forget it. Im leaving." 

"Jessica-shi" Jiyong sighed before he grabbed Jessica's hand stopping her from leaving.

"A gift means anything that sincerely comes from the person's heart. It can be anything. Basically anything including this. Now, sit here again. It's your happy day. And im so happy for you too. So please..." Jiyong tried his best to change Jessica's mind. He loved using a softer approach in changing Jessica and it always worked.

Jessica then sat down and crossed her arms. There was still sign of angry on her face though but at least she accepted Jiyong's words.

"Good girl" Jiyong smiled before he lowered down and kissed Jessica's forehead. Jessica was clearly stunned when he did that. Sometimes Jessica wondered, if even a small gesture of affection could stir her hormones up and down violently, what if Jiyong agreed to do what she wanted all these times? She could have died, perhaps.

"Let's just have our dinner here. Ditch your extreme diet for today since it's your big day." Jiyong talked happily before he called someone through his phone.

 

 

The sun was setting prettily in between the skyscrapers of Seoul. It might not be as beautiful as the sunset at beach or mountain, but the ambience itself was enough for both Jessica and Jiyong felt that it was one of their best days together. The gentle wind was like washing all their worries away, if they had any, but one thing for sure, Jiyong had lots. 

No one spoke anything as if drowning in their own worlds. Silence engulfing them and the sound of the river flowing seemed louder as time went by. 

'Are you sure it's enough for both of you?'

'She depends on you a lot.'

'You both are still young'

'Please....'

 

"Kwon !"

Jiyong snapped out from his thoughts. Without him realizing, the surrounding already darkened. Only few lamp posts were lit to provide light in the park. 

"You were zoning out AGAIN" Jessica stressed the last word as she was annoyed that she had to raise her voice everytime she wanted to call Jiyong.

"Mianaeyo. Ahh~our food arrived." Jiyong quickly paid the delivery man and put the wrapped bowls in between him and Jessica.

"Seriously though, who were you thinking of? You always spaced out lately." Jessica eyeing him suspiciously while he busying himself unwrapping the bowls.

"No one. Wait, it should be nothing. Because you should have use 'what' instead of 'who' Jessica-shi. Here." Jiyong handed Jessica a pair of chopsticks.

"You sure?"

"Yeah. Now come on. Jajangmyun is the best when it's still hot."

 

 

Jiyong already devoured his portion of jajangmyun since he's starving since lunch time. Well, Jessica brought him to another restaurant where he cant swallow anything besides water.

"Why are you not eating?" 

Jessica was checking something in her phone. Jiyong sighed before he seized her phone from her. 

"Jajangmyun's calories." Jiyong read what shown on the screen out loud. Jessica quickly grabbed her phone back.

"For real Jessica-shi? You wont get fat just by eating a bowl of jajangmyun once." Jiyong knew well about Jessica's extreme diet. But no matter how much he assured Jessica that she wont get fat easily, she still wont budge from her belief. 

"Kwon ! I know this dish well. It's really high in calories that is why i dont eat it. You should have told me you were going to order this." 

"Well...i'll buy you something else then." Jiyong took Jessica's bowl before he put the plastic cover over it.

"Ahh jinjja ! You really know how to make me feel guilty. I'll eat this but if i get fat and become ugly, you cannot leave me. arasso !" Jessica took back the bowl before she started digging in.

At times like that, Jiyong found Jessica really cute. But of course, he's too shy to say it out loud.

"No i wont. Besides, who says a fat girl is ugly? That stereotype should be stopped. And i dont think you'll ever be ugly."

"Jinjja?" Jessica perked up hearing the last sentence.

"Well, i believe a girl wont change that much if she gains few kilograms."

Such a general answer for a specific question. Way to go Kwon Ji Yong.

“Kwon. You are really hopeless. Do you know that?” Jessica cant believe how ignorant of a boyfriend Jiyong can be. She started poked her chopsticks into her bowl, losing her will to eat again.

 

Jiyong sighed.

 

“Don’t play with food Jessica-shi. It’s not good.”

 

"Im full."

"Really? You only ate 2 mouthfuls though."

"Ahh molla~let's go walk around. We've been sitting here since this evening."

"Okay, but only if you finish half of your bowl."
 

 

Jessica cursed.

 

 

The couple stride along the trail in the park with hands intertwining together, kept walking forward though they had no exact destination to go to. Jessica’s smile cant fade off that night for the reason that even she herself didn’t know why. Everything seemed beautiful that night. It was weird though. They spent even more beautiful nights before with even more romantic atmosphere but that night Jessica felt like her heart seemed lighter.

 

“Do you know that you look so beautiful when you smile?”

That sudden compliment by Jiyong attracted Jessica’s attention. Their walk stopped.

“Really? So im only beautiful when i smile? And when i don’t, i look ugly then?”

“What? No. Of course no. I mean, you always look beautiful.” Jiyong became flustered when Jessica cornered him like that. She always expert in twisting his words in her own interpretation which may lead to misunderstanding.

Jessica smiled even more.

 

 

“And i love it when you make that nervous face of yours. You look......extra ugly.”

Jessica then laughed at her own words.

Jiyong however just stared at Jessica like she was a piece of a rare finding. He knew well Jessica just casually said it but something hit him.

 

 

“Why do you choose me?”

 

 

Jessica stopped laughing. Seeing Jiyong’s serious face, she knew that question was important.

Jiyong didn’t know why he suddenly thought of that. Now that Jessica said it, though it was intended to be a joke, he cant help from thinking how small he was compared to Jessica. He was just a plain guy in every aspect, minus his intelligence of course. Even his visual wasn’t something a high socialite girl like Jessica would take a double glance. While Jessica herself, she’s like the most beautiful woman Jiyong ever seen. Even now, he’s quite amazed with God’s masterpiece that stood in front of him. Not to mention how she came with a full package with her.  And yet, he’s been the boyfriend of Jessica Jung for months. Why only now he thought of this?

 

“What do you mean? You know why i chose you. And i don’t want to talk about that again.” Jessica said referring to the whole Taecyeon thingy. Well, that was what brought them together at first.

“I know. But i mean, until now? You could’ve just...”

Jessica then pulled Jiyong for a kiss. A long, deep, and passionate one.

“Then why do you choose to stay?” Jessica asked after they parted from the heated kiss.

“I..because I...”

 

 

 

 

 

 

-------------------

a/n : *kneel on the ground* im like ....TERRIBLY SORRY for the super late update like it's been 936498 years since i did. T,T

idk why i always take centuries just to write a chapter..*sobs* this is just a chapter even.

i planned to make this chapter longer so the next chapter will be last. seems like my plan is going down the drain...like always..huu~

let's all pray i'll finish this story within this year..bwahaha..so i have 4 months to write another 2 chapters. lol~

this chapter is quite light. cuz i need to grasp that 'author feel' again. im so rusty now T,T 

btw, I re-read my Jisica story, Destined Love...omg ! am i the one who wrote that? it's terrible ! grr~and idk when can i update the last chapter. i should just hang myself... T____T

HOWEVER, please do comment :D 

see u..........when i can. lol~ bubbye~ :p