Just Another Annoying Brat - Chapter 15

Just Another Annoying Brat

Just Another Annoying Brat – Chapter 15

Pairing: NinomiyaxOC

Genre: Romance, School Life (The only genres I know)

Rating: Supposedly PG13, or is it G? (sorry, guys. Please help me in this one...)

Sumarry: “What is so different about him than the others?!” I hissed, my fist tightening. “He’s just another annoying brat that’ll make this class even noisier!”

Disclaimer: Oh, I own Arashi, in my dreams that is.

Author: Well... me!                                          

Warning: It might have... a bit lot of bad language..

A/N: This is my first time writing a fanfic, so please help comment or critic my fanfic. Thank you... :D

 

****

Chapter 15

The Sheep and the Wolf

 

~~~~

What... was... that?! Okay, it was a kiss. But why would he do that? Was he trying to make fun of me because I’m stupid when it comes to love? Or is it because he...he likes me? No, that can’t be it!! Ninomiya liking me? Yeah right, my mind must be stuck. She convinced herself to think that it was all a dream, or maybe a small accident.

 

But even so, for the rest of the day, her mind was filled with his kiss. The softness of his lips, how he gently parted it, and how good it felt, she just couldn’t get it off her mind, like how a bubblegum would be when it is stuck to hair. She wanted to know why he kissed her, no, she NEEDED to know why he kissed her. It could slowly drive her insane. She needed professional help. She needed... her best friend.

 

 

“EHH?!?! Ninomiya-kun kissed you?!? For real?!” Hana gasped, shocked by the news delivered by Maika. “K..keep it down... and don’t tell anyone okay... This is a secret!” Maika blushed. “Kyaa! My cute innocent sheep had her first kiss!! I’m so happy for you!!” Hana grinned, pulling her to a hug. “But I’m not happy... more like concerned. And why do you always call me a ‘sheep’?” She sighed. “Why? It’s good news, right? Soon you guys are going to have a mutual love for each other. And about the sheep thing, it’s because you are so innocent. So I think you are like a sheep and Ninomiya-kun.... a wolf? Just forget about this sheep wolf thing and get to business. You guys are going to be a couple, it’s good news!”

 

“B..but I don’t like him... He kissed me suddenly.. but is he really in love with me...?? He always teases me.. He creates insults about me.. No, for a love to grow between us is impossible. I hate him, He hates me, that’s all there is...” Maika consulted. “For now. Love is like magic. Anything could happen. One minute you may despise him, and the next minute you might be drooling over him.”

 

“How about you and Kitami-kun?” Maika asked curiously. “W..well..” Hana blushed. “On the day we went karaoke together, he confessed to me and as soon as I said yes, we immediatly shared our first kiss... But in your case... you guys hate each other, yet he kissed you..” Hana explained. She stood up and walked towards the door. “There is only one explanation for this, Ninomiya likes you! Even if you hate him and he always annoys you, he was just looking for your attention. That’s all the advice I can give you. I gotta go, I have a date with Shi-chan. Jaa nee~” Hana grinned, waving goodbye.

 

Maika laid down on the floor. Letting out a big sigh, she looked up the sky. The sun shone brightly above her as she closed her eyes shut. ‘Am I really as innocent as a sheep? And Nino as a wolf is well... unimagineable.’ She thought. “Hina-chan~” A voice called. “Oh, Hana.. you’re back, did you forget something?” Maika chuckled, not opening her eyes. “Hmm~” The voice hummed. Slowly, Maika felt the air around her becoming a bit warmer. Suddenly, she felt a peck on her cheek. She flinched to the sudden touch and woke up. To her uttermost shock, it was Nino.

 

“N..nino!! W..what are you d..doing..?”She blushed, touching her left cheek which was kissed. She fell into her knees and retreated as far as she could. “What’s with your reaction... running away from me. I’m not a ert you know..” He giggled. “Y..you kissed me... my cheek..” She shivered. “Yeah... but it was just a small kiss... You don’t have to be so-“ He giggled, but seeing the fear on her face, he can’t smile anymore. He let out a big sigh. “Are you scared of me because I kissed you yesterday? If it’s so.. then I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have snatched your first kiss away.”

 

“This isn’t about my first kiss. It’s about why you kissed me. Are you just trying to tease me? To make me look stupid just because I’m stupid and clueless when it comes to love? If so, then fine, you win, so can you please just leave me alone? Or are you going to rub in on my face?” Maika gave him a sharp glare. “Hina.. that’s not what I’m tr-“ He started but was cut. “You are such a liar!! Just when I was slowly giving my trust to you!! I hate you!!”

 

Nino finally snapped. “What do you mean, ‘liar’?” He hissed, crouching near her. Maika kept on retreating till her head hit the fence around the rooftop. Nino banged his two arms beside his head, making her trapped and unable to move. “Don’t make any conclusions by yourself okay!!”  “Then what was your reason of kissing me?! It was just a tease, wasn’t it?!” She shouted, her eyes welling up with tears.

 

Nino was trapped. What should he do? Confess his love to her now? Wouldn’t it be pretty lame? Would she laugh at him? But what if he doesn’t? She’ll hate him for life, no he wouldn’t want that. No other choice, he HAD to tell her.

 

“Listen, I’ll only tell you once, so please listen carefully.” He whispered. She nodded silently as her reply. “I...like you.” He whispered beside her ear. She flinched to both the hot wind touching her ear and the whispering. “E..en...uh...” She mumbled, flushed. “I’m just saying this but I would really like to know what you feel, Hina...” He whispered, his breathing getting heavy. “Uh... Ng..” She mumbled even more. She turned her face to the right. Wrong move, she shouldn’t have asked him the question. Now she has to say what she felt about him, even if it might make him said.

 

“Look me in the eye, Hina.” He cried with a firm tone. Still she did not budge. “Hina! Look at me!” He scolded, cupping her face and turning it towards his face. Her face was crimson red, their noses were only millimeters apart and the air that engulfed them felt warm. “N..nino..” She whispered, her face getting warm. “Hmm, what is it?” He smiled.

 

“I... don’t have any feelings for you, Nino.” She suddenly said.

 

“H..hai?” He choked, sitting up straight. “You may like me but, I don’t like you. So... uh... bye!” She replied and tried to run away but he caught her arm. “No running away, I’m sorry to say this but, you’re trapped.” He smirked, pulling her into his hug. “You have the nerve to do it, to make me do such an embarassing and reject it? Hmm... You’ve got some serious problem with you...” He hissed. “I.. I told you!! I don’t like you!! Why won’t you just give up?! I’m not gonna like you!” Maika screamed. His smirk turned into a smile, a gentle smile. Yet, evil air engulfed him. “I was giving you a chance to obidiently fall into my arms, but I guess you were too stubborn. Okay, I’ll let you go, but from tomorrow on, I WILL make you fall in love with me and embarassingly confess your love for me. So be prepared, okay?” He smiled, pushing her forward. Maika took a small glance behind. She turned her body back front and rushed home. And so, the battle between the Sheep and the Wolf started.