Just Another Annoying Brat - Chapter 11

Just Another Annoying Brat

Just Another Annoying Brat – Chapter 11

Pairing: NinomiyaxOC

Genre: Romance, School Life (The only genres I know)

Rating: Supposedly PG13, or is it G? (sorry, guys. Please help me in this one...)

Sumarry: “What is so different about him than the others?!” I hissed, my fist tightening. “He’s just another annoying brat that’ll make this class even noisier!”

Disclaimer: Oh, I own Arashi, in my dreams that is.

Author: Well... me!                                          

Warning: It might have... a bit lot of bad language..

A/N: This is my first time writing a fanfic, so please help comment or critic my fanfic. Thank you... :D

 

****

Chapter 11

Double-Date

 

~~~~~

 

"Okay, I'll be her boyfriend." 

 

The two froze. They did not expect Sho to answer it seriously, since it was most probably a joke. "Anou... Senpai.. I think Nino was just joking... Please don't take it s-" Maika explained but was stopped. "But I would love to date such a lovely girl like Hinata-san." Sho smiled. Maika blushed in an instant. "Let's ask Iemitsu-sensei to give more time for deciding, shall we?" Sho grinned, holding her hand like how couples would. Their fingers entwined and there was no gap between their shoulders, it made the jealous Nino be filled with rage. 

 

As soon as they got out, Nino took out his phone and started his research. He wasn't the type who would just stay still and observe them from afar, no, he was a man of action. He had no time to be mad. Judging by his prediction, Iemitsu-sensei will give them till Monday, since today is Friday. They would go back home together for the day and on Saturday, Sakurai would bring her to a date. Sunday is the day for her to think. So all he has to do now is to find a date, a super-hot-and-y date which will make Sakurai go drooling for her. That way Maika won't like him. But the question still remains the same, why is Ninomiya doing so much work for her sake?

                                                                                           

****

 

Nino's predictions were correct.

 

They were walking towards Maika's home, their fingers still connected and they arms linked together. They kept silent until Maika spoke, "Senpai, why are you doing so much things for me. I feel like a bother to you... Sorry for being such a bad kouhai..." She apologized. "What are you talking about? I should be the one saying sorry, a senpai has to help his  or her kouhai right? Besides, I don't mind being in these kind of situations with you.." Sho smiled.

 

"But I don't want to be a bother to you... Even so.. Arigatou for your good intentions, senpai." Maika replied back with a smile. "Glad I could help." Sho grinned, his grip on her hand tightening. She didn't realize it, but she did realize what her big mouth just said, "I wish all the guys in the world are like you..."

 

She gasped at her own words. "S..sorry.. I shouldn't have said that..."She squeaked, her cheeks becoming bright pink. "That's okay. I'm really happy that you thought of me that way. What's wrong with you and guys anyway?" Sho smiled warmly. "Well... They're childish, idiotic, playful, annoying, noisy, meanies, bullies, erts that always has to create noise." Maika sighed thinking about them. 

 

 

"So you want them to be just like me? I feel very special... Ah, may I ask, am I the first guy you think of that way?" Sho asked. "No... Tou-chan is also a bit like you, mature, kind and very heart-warming." Maika smiled a bit. "You must be very happy with him. He's a special person to you, ne?" Sho said. "But... He's...d-" She tried to continue her sentence but was stopped. 

 

"Ah, is this your house?" Sho asked, looking at it in awe. "Yeah... Thanks for walking me home, Sakurai-senpai.." Maika bowed. "Wait, tomorrow, will you go on a date with me?" Sho shouted, pulling her arm. "Eh..? A... Date..?" Maika froze. "Yes Hinata-san, Da-te. Tomorrow at xx Cafe, 2p.m. How about it?" Sho grinned. "Um... Okay... I guess?" Maika replied, giggling akwardly. "Okay then, meet you tomorrow." Sho smiled, giving her head another pat and soon left. 

 

 

Nino busily sent almost every guy he had in his contact book. 'Guys, anyone know a super-hot-and-y girl from our school??' He typed. Slowly, he got replies from the other boys. In the end, everyone said the same name, 'Hanitsu Ai' the former vice-president. 

 

From: Shouma 

To: Ninomiya 

 

There is definitely no doubt that it's Hanitsu Ai-senpai. Unfortunately... She already has Sakurai-senpai... (TT-TT)

 

And then, it hit him.

 

******

 

It was 2p.m. Maika was standing in front of the promised location, taking a big gulp. It was gonna be her first date, and hopefully not the last. As soon as she stepped in the shop, Sho was waving his right arm to her. She walked towards the table, a bit stiffy. Who would've thought that she would have a meal with her own senpai. 

 

"S..sorry to keep you waiting..." Maika bowed, apologizing. "Ie, ie. I wasn't waiting at all. Take a seat. " Sho grinned at her. As soon as she sat on her chair, she ordered a small drink and sipped on it. She placed her right arm on the table, beside her drink. Sho, who was seating opposite of her, grabbed the opportunity and held her right arm tightly. "S..senpai!" She squealed. "Ah... Sorry, were you scared by my sudden touch..? Gomenasai." Sho apologized, "Just relax.. I won't do anything." Maika took a big gulp.

 

Suddenly, from the door emerged two figure, A man and a woman. Since the afternoon sun is very bright and freakingly hot, The sunlight beamed on their backs and made their faces unrecognizeable. As they took a step forward, Maika took a closer look. To her uttermost surprise, it was Ninomiya and Hanitsu-senpai. 

 

"N..ninomiya! What are you doing here?!" Maika shrieked.

"Yo, I was just having a date with senpai! I never thought that we would meet you guys here." Nino grinned suspiciously.

"A..ai.. Hey..." Sho took a big heavy gulp.

"Pleasent to meet you here, Sho." Ai smiled politely. 

 

Nino took the seat beside Nino whereas Ai took the one beside Sho. The situation became heavy, just when it was getting a bit intimate. The two just arrived 'couple' ordered their drinks and no one spoke a word. "S..so, Ninomiya-san, I didn't know you were dating Hanitsu-senpai." Sho cleared his throat and started a conversation. 

 

"Hm? Yeah... I started knowing her last week, ne?" Nino grinned, snding signals to Ai to follow. "Yeah, let's say we fell in love with each other at first sight." Ai smiled at the two but gave a sharp glare to Sho. "What about you, Hinata-san? Since when are you dating Sho-kun?" Ai asked back. "Ah, he's not actually my b-" Maika wanted to explain, but was cut off by Sho. "Last Friday I asked her out and she agreed. Not like you guys who fell in love at first sight." Sho smiled akwardly while hurriedly sending a message to Maika saying: 'Please don't tell her I'm not actually dating you!! I have..some issues with her... Onegaishimasu!! >_<' Instantly, she became silent.

 

Nino noticed the fake couple's linking hands. His heart was soon filled with a dark emotion called jealousy. His hand was suddenly glued to her other hand without him even knowing it. Surprised by the sudden touch, she immediatly turned her head. She stared at his deep eyes filled with sadness. His grip on her hand tightened. Their body temperatures slowly mixed with each other's. This time, she didn't pull back her hand, yet, she just looked away with her flushed cheeks.

 

Suddenly, she pulled her hand away and stood. "Anou... Senpai.. Thank you for inviting me, but I have to go.." She smiled weakly and left. "H..hina!!" Nino shouted, thinking what he has done wrong. "What happened?" Sho asked worriedly. "She's just sick.. That's all." He sighed gloomly. "Ninomiya, do whatever you want. You love her don't you?" Ai smiled. His eyes widened in shock, are girls really that smart when it comes to love?

 

"Thank you senpai!" Nino grinned, running out to chase Maika. "Now... Finally... A little privacy.." Ai stared at him. "A-ai-chan... I.. I can explain." Sho gulped. "Save it. I understand your kind intentions. Just, shh..." She whispered, pulling the man into a deep passionate kiss.

 

~~~~~~

Okay, I’m worried about the last part...

Never made a romance scene about Sho and another OC

I hope you guys like this!

 

Please do comment or critic if have time! o_<