Just Another Annoying Brat - Chapter 10

Just Another Annoying Brat

Just Another Annoying Brat – Chapter 10

Pairing: NinomiyaxOC

Genre: Romance, School Life (The only genres I know)

Rating: Supposedly PG13, or is it G? (sorry, guys. Please help me in this one...)

Sumarry: “What is so different about him than the others?!” I hissed, my fist tightening. “He’s just another annoying brat that’ll make this class even noisier!”

Disclaimer: Oh, I own Arashi, in my dreams that is.

Author: Well... me!                                          

Warning: It might have... a bit lot of bad language..

A/N: This is my first time writing a fanfic, so please help comment or critic my fanfic. Thank you... :D

 

****

Chapter 10

Kaichou’s First Task

 

 

~~~~~

 

 

“Didn’t get a good night’s sleep yesterday?” Nino asked, giving her a glance. “Huh? Oh.. what made you say that?” Maika forced a smile. “Your eyes are a bit red...” He replied. “Daijoubu? You’re not sick, are you?” Nino asked worriedly, placing his palm on her forehead to see if she has a fever. “D.. daijoubu! I... slept late yesterday..” Maika blushed, forcing another smile.

 

“*sigh* Fine... even if I know that you’re lying, I know that you’ll never tell me what’s bothering you.. Besides, I know you don’t want anyone to bother you..” Nino sighed, facing the board again. “Arigatou Nino... for being considerate about my feelings... I really appreciate it.” She smiled, her eyes full of sadness. “Tsk. It makes me feel so weak and useless when she’s like this.” He whispered to himself. ‘Why do I care so much for her? She’s just a girl, a toy right? But why do I feel these different emotions when I’m spending time with her? Life is just so confusing,’ Nino thought

 

 

“Okay class, you’re dismissed. Except, Hina-chan, Miyaki-chan and Ninomiya-kun. You three are to stay back, I want to talk to you guys about something.” Iemitsu-sensei announced. “Eh? Student council problems?” Nino asked. “Most probably.” Maika replied. As soon as the whole class left, they were brought to the Student Council room. Soon, Shigure and Kei followed.

 

“All rightie~ Since everyone is here, I’ll tell you guys your first task. This will affect the whole school so choose wisely.” Iemitsu sensei smiled warmly. Everyone took a big gulp except for Miyaki who still remained happy. “Your first task is to.. Decide whether this year love around the school is allowed. So students who are a couple can fall in love freely and express their feelings or something..” Sensei explained.

 

“Lo-ve?” Maika asked blankly.

 

“Yes Hina-chan. Lo~ve.” Sensei grinned. “Okay, since you guys might need a bit of help, I have invited last year’s kaichou. Sakurai-kun, come in!” Sensei called out as the door slid open and Sho apeared. “Senpai!” Maika exclaimed. “Hinata-san, nice to meet you again.” Sho gave her a polite smile which was returned with another smile. ‘What’s with the air around them?! I feel like killing that bastard...’ Nino hissed in his mind. “You guys have a good discussion ne? I’m going home. Good luck!” Sensei left the scene.

 

“Okay, minna. My name is Sakurai Sho, I’m last year’s kaichou. Unfortunately, Hanitsu-chan is sick and she couldn’t accompany me. All right,I’ll stop with the introductions. Let’s get to the real deal. Those who have ever experienced love or know a few things about it raise your hands.” Four hands rose up. “C-choutto... Hana-chan! You never experienced love right?!” Maika started to panic. “Actually Mai-chan... I...” Hana whispered something beside her ear. “Eh--?! You’re dating Kitami-kun?!” Maika shouted quietly. “I’ll tell you the details later!” Hana blushed while grinning. ‘She really looks happy, so I’m happy for her too. ‘ Maika smiled.

 

“Hinata-san... You never experienced love?” Sho asked, almost about to giggle. “H..hai...” Maika nodded slowly. “Not even ****** movies?” Sho giggled quietly. “No, I don’t w..watch those...” Maika blushed. “Okay, okay. How about you guys? Have you made your decisions? Will you support the rule to love, or forbid it?

 

“I support it.” Kei smiled.

“Me too...” Both Shigure and Hana blushed.

“Of course!” Nino grinned confidently.

 

“I see... But sorry to say this, but the one that’ll decide is the kaichou. You guys are going to try to influence her to go on your side.” Sho smiled. “Senpai, what did you choose last time?” Maika asked. “I said no, because just like you, Hinata-san, I too didn’t have any knowledge on love.” Sho laughed at his pitiful old self.  “Ah, I’m sorry guys... But I have to go.” Shigure sighed. “I have lessons.” Kei smiled bitterly. “Wait, Shigure- Sorry guys, gotta go, bye!” Hana ran away. “Guess it’s only us left.” Maika giggled. “Continue your story senpai! How did you get out of this?” Maika asked excitedly.

 

“Well, I had to watch ****** movies... And they were really terrible.” Sho still remembered his first movie. “Eh??? I don’t want to watch those... ******... movies...” Maika blushed midway. “Well, for girls... why not try manga? It has a lot os scenes which will make you understand what love  is.” Sho smiled warmly. ‘Damn... I feel so ignored...’ Nino thought.

 

“Manga? I’ve tried reading those, but I still couldn’t understand what love is. I think that manga is stupid.. Since the guy is oh-so-perfect, and the guy will say sweet words to make her melt or something. I’ve read those. Never work, never will.” Maika sighed. “*chuckles* And let me guess.... Fairytales doesn’t work either?” Nino giggled. “Nope!” She grinned cheekily. “Y...you’re really s- WAHAHAH!! –someth- Kahaha!!! – something....” Sho loughed. “How rude senpai!!” Maika scolded, pouting. “Hai, hai... Gomenasai, ne?” Sho patted her head. Again, the familiar feeling appeared but Maika just shrugged it off.

 

“Senpai, is there any other way than watching those movies? B..because I... I just don’t want!!” Maika asked blushingly. “Hm... Maybe have *** with a guy?” Sho joked. “S..senpai!!” Maika shouted, her face flushed. “Okay.. okay... Have a boyfriend?” Sho suggested. “Seriously? She can NEVER have a boyfriend. She hates guys. The guy she’ll like is probably Superman or something.” Nino chuckled sarcastically. “Even if I know I sound really pathetic when Nino said it, but he’s right... I HATE guys.” Maika sighed.

 

“So, you hate me too?” Sho went into puupy mode but it didn’t work for her. “Well... at first yes... but I don’t hate you... You seem like a really matured guy...” Maika blushed. Nino took a big gulp. ‘Yabai, yabai! Don’t tell me Hina has fallen in love with Sakurai!’ Nino panicked. “Hinata-san... How about... you find a fake boyfriend? So you’ll know how love feels? That way you might have a bit of an idea about love.”

 

“But... a fake boyfriend? Who would wanna be my fake boyfriend?” Maika asked. “Yeah, I doubt any guy wants to have a grumpy and violent girlfriend. Plus, she doesn’t have any charm at all.” Nino sharp tongue got into work again. “Thank you Ninomiya.” Maika smiled sarcastically at him. “That’s not true. Hinata-san is very pretty, she has a kind heart and she also is very cute girl, her cheeks keep turning pink.” Sho praised. Maika’s fast turned crimson red from ear to ear in an instant.

 

For some mysterious reason, Inside Nino, a burning fire was lit up. He was very mad of something, when he’s not supposed to. If it’s about Sakurai praising the girl he failed to captivate and slowly being sucessful, then it’s alright. But for some reason, images about Maika and Sho being a couple keeps popping in his mind. He was so full of rage that he blurted out something he regretted. “Why won’t YOU be the fake boyfriend, senpai?”

 

It was a challenge letter to Sho. Of course, he would reject it which would make him super contented to see the honourable Sakurai-senpai chicken out. “Nino! What are you talking about?! I don’t want to be any trouble to Senpai! Besides, have some more respect for your senpai!” Maika scolded. But Nino ignored her scoldings and  continued to stare at him. “So, will you help Hina? As her boyfriend?” Nino asked, a wide smirk forming on his face. Sho took a few seconds to think and replied:

 

“Okay, I’ll be her boyfriend.”

 

~~~~

Is this plot too wierd?

Mwahaha XD I am wierd anyway! XD

Noooo!! Tomorrow I have to go to school!! (TT-TT)I hate school!! >< 

And unfortunately I’m gonna have even less time to update...*sigh*

 

Please comment or critic this~