Just Another Annoying Brat - Chapter 3

Just Another Annoying Brat

Just Another Annoying Brat – Chapter 3

Pairing: NinomiyaxOC

Genre: Romance, School Life (The only genres I know)

Rating: Supposedly PG13, or is it G? (sorry, guys. Please help me in this one...)

Sumarry: “What is so different about him than the others?!” I hissed, my fist tightening. “He’s just another annoying brat that’ll make this class even noisier!”

Disclaimer: Oh, I own Arashi, in my dreams that is.

Author: Well... me!

Warning: It might have... a bit lot of bad language..

A/N: This is my first time writing a fanfic, so please help comment or critic my fanfic. Thank you... :D

 

****                                 

Chapter 3

Ninomiya Kazunari’s Secret

 

~~~~

MAIKA

 

“How could you play with a girl’s feelings?! You’re supposed to make them feel loved, not make them cry!” I hissed, throwing the book down. Inside the book, was a list of names from the JC1 class, to JC2. A few of them were checked, and beside their names was when they confessed to him. “NINOMIYA! ANSWER ME YOU SON OF A !!” I snapped, giving him a straight punch on his face.

 

“Uh-!!Oi! If you hate me you could’ve just hit my body, not my face!!” He hissed, rubbing the spot where I hit him. “You love your stupid pretty face, don’t you?! Well then, say goodbye to your face, cause I’m going to make it so twisted your own mother can’t recognize you!!” I screamed. I raised my arm to land a punch, but I stopped. I just can’t do it.

 

I can’t hold my tears, my feelings. My eyes were filled with tears to the brim. I can’t remember the last time I bursted into tears... I became so cold ever since that day, not even one tear flowed down my face. But why, why must this... this beast make my cry? After all the effort I’ve done to hide my crybaby side, why must this guy make all my efforts useless...

 

“Hinata...san?” He mumbled in confusion. “I can’t take this anymore.... You are the worst kind of guy....I WISHED EVERY GUY IN THIS WORLD WOULD JUST DIE!!” I screamed at the top of my voice running towards the rooftop.

 

~~~~

NINOMIYA

 

What was that...?? Okay, She hates me, she wants to kill me and she wished I was gone. But why was she crying? I saw many girls cry, but why does my heart ache so much when I saw her tears? W...what is wrong with me..? What have I done wrong? And why do I feel like.. like I have to fix all this, and if I don’t I’m gonna die in worry..??

 

Oh well.... I guess I have to follow what my conscience says... Plus, I feel kind of guilty making her cry like that. I let out a big sigh, lazily dragging myself.

 

“Hinata-san?” I looked around, but found no one. She must be above. “Hinata-san?? I’m going up!!” I shouted from below, reaching for the stairs. “Don’t move!! Stay there or I’ll step on your head!!” She shouted. ‘S...step on my head..? This girl... She’s so funny... I’ll just follow her rules...’ I giggled, trying to find a good place to sit. After I found the perfect seat, well... ‘best’ seat, I sat there with  my arms crossed and my back leaning on the wall.

 

“So, tell me why you suddenly.. un.. bust into tears? You do hate me, right?” I asked, looking above. “...W-why should I... *sob* tell you...?” She replied, sobbing a little bit. I let out a long sigh. As expected, trying the find out the cause of her tears isn’t gonna be as easy as I thought. “What do I have to do so that you’ll talk. Anything?”

 

~~~~

MAIKA

 

Why must he insist on knowing how I feel? Is this a part of his plan so that he can make me to like him? If it’s like that, I’m not gonna fall for it. “If all you’re trying to do here is trying to make me to like you so that you can check off my name in that stupid notebook, I’m not gonna fall for you!” I hissed, getting seriously pissed off. “What? Where did you get that stupid idea from?” He chuckled.

 

“Oh I don’t know.... Maybe it’s because of that stupid book?” I hissed, tugging his hair from above. Lucky my hands are long enough to reach him... “Itte! Oi!! No, pulling hair!!” He shouted, rubbing his head. “Hahaha!! Serves you right, playboy!” I laughed, my stomach starting to hurt. Suddenly, he gave me a smile, so gentle it feels like a breeze that caressed my cheek softly.

 

“Good to know you stopped sobbing and finally smiled. You even smiled.” Was his words.

 

I immediatly crawled back as fast as I could so that he won’t see my face. “Aww.... You’re embarassed?” He giggled. He’s right, I am embarassed. No, it’s more than that. It’s just that... everytime I try to relax, the only thing that popped up in my mind is the image of his gentle smile. I’ve never felt this way in my life, not even once.

 

My heart was beating too fast, my face feels hot and the only thing I can think of is his face. “Now will you tell me why you were crying? I promise I won’t tell anyone.”

 

~~~~

NINOMIYA

 

“P..promise..?” She cried, one hand appearing above my head with its pinky finger out. A pink swear? How cute can she be? I wonder if she’s really a 16-year-old girl... I giggled. I held out a hand with its pink finger also pointing out. I reached out for her finger, as our pinky fingers hugged each others. “I pinky swear I’ll never tell anyone Hinata Maika’s secret.” I grinned.

 

She’s so cute... No wait, I’m not supposed to fall for her... She’s the one who’s supposed to fall for me. Uh, what is wrong with me today? I’m worried for a girl who shed tears? My mind must be insane today. Oh well, I’ll just enjoy this moment.

 

“I...I was betrayed by my friend... a boy...”

 

“Your boyfriend?” I asked. Wow, she has a boyfriend..? Amazing. “No!! He’s my friend!! Not my boyfriend!!” She panicked. Hahaha, messing around with her is so much fun. “So let me get this straight... You hated every guy that existed in the world and promised to protect girls because you were betrayed?” I asked in confusion. Wow, this girl is stupid. She gave up her girlish side just because she was betrayed by a ‘guyfriend’?

 

“What? It gave me a trauma, and I always cried.” She admitted. “So you’re a crybaby when you were young? And why were you crying before?” I asked, slowly getting curious about her past life. “I don’t know either... It’s just that, when I saw you and that notebook... My heart ached so much... That guy has played with my friendship with him, and when I saw your book, I also felt the same. You were playing with those girls fragile hearts.... You’re so mean... Even if...if I..*sob*..” I explained, but in the end cried for the second time.

 

“Woah! S-stop crying!!” I shouted. I immediatly rushed my way above, trying to think of a way to calm her down. “Ninomiya you bully!! You played with a girl’s feelings, and you didn’t even feel sorry!! You... why... why....??” I shouted, more tears flowing down. “Ah!! Uh...” I panicked. Oh great, what do I do...

 

Suddenly, my body gave her a hug, by itself. Either that, or I panicked too much that I accidentally hugged her. “Anou... stop crying... This’ll just make me more guilty... Oh...” I gulped. “Okay, I’m sorry!! So, can we just stop this?? Please... Argh...” I cried in embarassment. Wow, first time in my life I’ve blushed. This girl is one of the most special I’ve seen... She’s the first one to make me feel guilty and blush... This girl’s a disaster...

 

She shot me a glance as our eyes met. I blushed, looking away. “I have to go wipe my tears first...” She cried, trying to jump down. “Nah, I’ll do it.” I smiled. I pulled her closer, taking away her glasses. She shut her eyes tightly. Oh no... Even when she was not using her glasses, she looks cute, even cuter. Oh stupid mind of mine who is going insane today, stop thinking about her!!

 

I wiped her tears gently, trying my best to stop my thoughts about her. “N..ninomiya-kun...” She cried. That’s it. That’s the limit. I have to stop it. “O..okay it’s dry!! L..let’s go home Hinata-san!!” I shouted, handing her spectacles to her. “Y..yeah...” She smiled, going down the stairs. I followed her down as we went outside together.

 

“Hey, can I call you Hinata-chan?” I joked. Finally, all the images of her in my mind has disappeared so it’s easier for me to tallk to her casually. “Um. No.” She replied simply. “Why?? You can call me Nino! Or even Kazu-chan, if you want.” I grinned teasingly. “Even if we made a promise and we have our own secret, that doesn’t mean I’m gonna be the best of pals with you. After all, I’m still you’re rival and I still hate you. Although now it’s a bit less.” She sticked a tougue out at me. That girl... I sighed. I guess she IS interesting... and annoying.

 

****

YAY!! Chapter 3!!

I wonder how far this’ll get??

Probably only 2 of the other Arashi members will appear here....

Please help me comment and critic, ne? (> v <)