Just Another Annoying Brat-Prologue

Just Another Annoying Brat

Prologue

Point-of-View

 

~~~~

MAIKA (Primary 5)

 

“Hahaha!! Look!! Maika is studying again!! Nerd!!” The boys teased. I was always called a nerd since 1st grade. I always thought that it’s not that I was a nerd, it’s just that they are the lazy and stupid ones. Guys are always the annoying ones!! The only thing they do is tease people! “What’s so wrong with studying?! I just want to make my parents proud of me! At least I have a dream! Not like you beasts who always come late to school!!” I snapped.

 

it. Just, it. Sometimes you just gotta say that.

 

“What?! We are the beasts?! You asked for it!” The gang leader hissed, snapping his fingers. “Guys, beat her up!” He smirked. A group of guys of my age started kicking me and stepping on me and teasing me. “Ah!!” I screamed, covering my head. “HAHAHAHA!!!” The group laughed. Those were the last sounds I  heard before I got sent to the hospital. The only thing I saw for the last time, was my best and most trusted friend of mine, for some reason helping them.

 

Ever since that day, I promised myself, I’ll do whatever it takes to protect girls. I don’t want any other girl to feel pain like how I felt before. I have to protect them, it’s the only way. I can’t count on the guys to protect them. I’ve read a lot of fairytale stories about love and stuff, and I think they’re all just a pile of rubbish. How could you fall in love with such annoying creatures?!

 

They are the worst! And I’ll never ever EVER trust a guy!

 

~~~~

NINOMIYA (Secondary 4)

 

“N...Ninomiya-kun... I...I’ve fallen in love with you... Please... go out with me...” The girl blushed. “I’m sorry Mei-san, but I don’t see you that way...” I apologized, well... ‘fake’ apologized. “Oh.. I knew it... Sorry for taking your time..” She forced a smile, turning away. “Wait!” I shouted, pulling her arm. “I may not look at you as the girl I like, but that doesn’t mean we couldn’t be friends!” I faked a smile. “N..ninomiya-kun...” She blushed. “Thank you... but.. I have to go... Bye..” She smiled, running away to... probably, the toilet to cry.

 

I took out a small notebook, checking her name. “Kaimi Mei, check!” I grinned. This is just my ‘hobby’, or as I like to call it, ‘my way of wasting time’. This world is just too boring. I can get any woman I want. I just have to turn on my charm and it’s done. I don’t even have to break a sweat. This world is just too boring, there’s mothing to do.

 

I can do everything in this world. I have everything. Looks, Charm, Skill, Talent, Brains, Popularity. Nothing in this world is impossible for this mighty Ninomiya Kazunari.

 

“Kazu-chan, you’re transferring to a new school!” My mother shouted. “What?!” I hissed, banging the table. “Kazu... Next year you’re going to Eitou Gakuen. You got expelled...” She sighed. “That ing teacher... expelling me just because I accidentally touched a girl’s s and made her cry, big deal! I’m Sec 4 ! At this age it’s normal to kiss a girl!” I hissed. “Well, I can’t help it! Don’t you dare make trouble in this school too!” She scolded.

 

“...Fine.” I surrendered. Who knows, maybe I might have more fun there than here... Or maybe even a ‘true love’. Tsk, Who am I kidding...

 

*****

Yay! Done with this!

I hope someone reads this.... -_-

Oh, and please comment or critic! :D