Just Another Annoying Brat - Chapter 13

Just Another Annoying Brat

Just Another Annoying Brat – Chapter 13

Pairing: NinomiyaxOC

Genre: Romance, School Life (The only genres I know)

Rating: Supposedly PG13, or is it G? (sorry, guys. Please help me in this one...)

Sumarry: “What is so different about him than the others?!” I hissed, my fist tightening. “He’s just another annoying brat that’ll make this class even noisier!”

Disclaimer: Oh, I own Arashi, in my dreams that is.

Author: Well... me!

Warning: It might have... a bit lot of bad language..

A/N: This is my first time writing a fanfic, so please help comment or critic my fanfic. Thank you... :D

 

*****

JAAB 13
Decision


~~~~

It was finally that day, the decision day. She was supposed to tell the whole school directly about her decision, her punishment for taking another day to think. She didn't plan her speech last night which made her nervous and fidgety. "Woah, calm down, there's nothing to be all worried and shaky about..." Nino giggled, poking her shoulder. "N..nino!" She cried, turning around. "Had a good sleep last night?" He grinned, placing his arm on her shoulder. "No.. Not really... And I didn't even make a speech about that love rule thingy... What a bad way of starting the day..." She sighed.

"Well, how about you tell why you made that decision? You must have a reason." He suggested. "I do... But... I think people would think that it's stupid.. What if I made the wrong decision?!" She blushed, looking a bit uneasy. "What are you talking about?! Whatever your reason is, they have to accept it! No one is going to hate you or blame you. And if someone tries to hurt you for your decision, they're gonna have to go through me first!" He scolded.

"Uhm... I appreciate your kindness, but I think I can take care of myself. I'm quite good in Aikido actually..." She smiled. "Will you be able to hit the girls?" He smirked and she became silent in an instant.

"Hey, Nino... Tell me more about this girl that you like..." Maika suddenly brought the subject back up. "H..huh?! Why so sudden?!" Nino choked. 'Yabai! Don't tell me she realized that I was actually talking about her?!' He took a big gulp. "Well, it makes me kind of curious... How did she manage to make who you call 'The Great Ninomiya Kazunari' fall in love with her?" Maika mumbled. "A..actually I just realized my feelings for her recently.." Nino blushed. "Ehhh?!? You just knew you liked her and you already stalked her?! Creepy..." Maika stared at him, raising an eyebrow. He gave out a loud hearty laugh.

"So you really stalked her and went through all that trouble just because she's inside the cafe?" Maika asked curiously, never expecting him to be the stalker-type. "No, not really. She was on a date with a guy... A guy I REALLY hate..." He grumbled, just thinking about the whole scene. "I knew his true intentions.. so I tried my best to keep her from liking him." He explained, letting put a relieved sighed. "Wait, then why did you have to follow me?? Why can't you just leave me alone to cry in front of the sunset?" She started listing out questions.

"Simple, because you,no, my friend, is much more important than the girl I have a crush on." He blushed, looking away. Maika looked up and stared at the man beside her, but looked away with sadness filling her eyes. "Gomenasai... Because of me... You... That girl..." She sighed, looking down. "I didn't regret it, you know. I was able to know another surprisingly cute side of you. Besides, that girl seems to not like this guy anyway so it's okay." He giggled. He didn't expect miss no.1 to believe all the lies he said, well she is too stupid when it comes to love. "That a relief..."

"How about her appearance?"

"Eh?! Um... Well..." Nino mumbled, very nervous. "Is she cute? Beautiful? Smart?Tell me!!" Maika demanded. "Well... Let's see... She has a very long and silky hair, she likes to tie it up into a ponytail.. She's very smart but despite that, she has a good heart... She may be a bit harsh, but she's actually very cute... Her face would always turn into a red tomato when she's shy and her beauty is no match to a bouquet of roses..." He smiled gently, thinking about the girl even though she is right beside him.

"Nino... I think this is what you call, love is blind. I don't think there is even one girl in this world that fits your description. You're really blinded by love.... Seriously,you're praising her WAY too much." Maika stared in awe. He just giggled. "That may be so for you, but if you were on my shoes, you would also say the same things about her." He grinned. "Ah... I feel so jealous of you... You can like someone easily and I can't even make myself friends with a guy... I really want to try falling in love just once..." She sighed.

"Wait, you mean to say you have never fallen in love with a guy, ever?" Nino asked, amused. "No! Not even idols." She sighed to her own pathetic life. "Wow, I seriously pity you... No wonder you're so stupid in love problems. I doubt you'd even GET a guyfriend." Nino teased. "What, did you say?" Maika glared at him with piercing eyes. "Runnnn!!! The demon has woken up!!" He grinned mischeviously while running away. "You no-good brat!! Come back here!!" She hissed, chasing him with full speed.

******

"C...curse you idiot..." Maika hissed, gasping for air. "Your fault for... Chasing me..." He muttered, also gasping for air. Maika hurriedly checked her watch and gasped in shock. "T..the assembly is going to be in ten minutes and I haven't clearly thought about the speech!! Ahh!!! I am so dead!!" She cried, running towards the stairs. "Hina, careful!" Nino shouted, pulling her arm. Her head landed roughly on his chest. "What were you thinking?! Next time you panic, don't hit your head on the wall would you?!" Nino scolded, letting her go. "T..thank you.." She blushed. "Sorry, but I gotta run!" She shouted, racing up the stairs.

"Wait..." Nino sighed. 'The things I have to do for you...' He thought. He took a deep breath and carried Maika up, princess-styled. "Kyaa!! L-let me down now!!" Maika shrieked. He paid her no heed and continued to race up the stairs. "Hang on tight, I'm going full speed." He whispered, running up with the speed of at least 5m/s. "W..woah!!" She shrieked. After 5 seconds of shrieking, he stopped running. He immediatly, placed her down a chair and threw himself on the ground.

"Ahhhh!! First time a nap feels so good..." He complained. "T..those were the scariest 5 seconds of my life.. W..why did you have to carry me?! I could have just ran up myself!!" She scolded, helping him to stand up. "It's because..." He whispered. "I don't wan't you to force yourself too hard, idiot." He mumbled to himself quietly. "Sorry, what did you say just now?" She asked dumbly. "... Because it's fun seeing you shriek." He rolled out his tongue at her. "Y..you... I don’t need your help, brat!!” She tried to punch him but failed. "I suggest you use this 4 minutes about your speech." He smiled, placing the hand he blocked on her lap. "...I'm letting you go... But this time only.." She glared at him  and went into a deep thought.

*Beep**Beep*

"Woops, looks like your 4 minutes of thinking is up. Time for your speech~" Nino grinned, turning off the alam of his phone. "Ugh... So fast." She sighed. "Guess I'll be going now... Wish me luck." She smiled, walking away. "Wait, instead of wishing you luck, I'll give you luck." He grinned, taking out a pen. He pulled her hand and scribbled something on her palm. Soon, he stopped and let go of her arm. "Go show them how amazing you are!" He winked and pushed her forward. She took a look at her palm and giggled while looking at it. He drew a yellow-coloured star, looks like it was his way of saying good luck. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all...

As soon as she heard her name being called, she climbed up the stage. She pulled the mike closer while clearing . "Good morning fellow students, respective teachers and admirable friends, I *blablabla*..." She continued her introductions. "Well, today I would like to tell you all my decision. Un.. Last Saturday I went to a cafe with someone I knew. There I met my friend. Well, it seemed like such a coincidence so I asked him his reason. This may be a bit disturbing but he was actually stalking a girl that he liked..." She started the story.

Murmurs filled the whole assembly, who knew there was a creepy stalker around them. "But, he did that out of pure intention. That girl was actually on a date, but the guy he was on a date with was actually just faking it. He was observing them all along, because he did not want anything bad to happen to her. I, who was with him all along felt both disgusted and touched. I'm really envious of that girl he likes, she has such an amazing guy to look over her. I was able to see the happiness on his face, and I want everyone to also be like him, to love someone and be happy." She finished her story with a grin.

Nino who was standing behind the stage, was giggling silently while also blushing. 'I'm really flattered by your words Hina, but seriously, how could you be envious of yourself?!' He thought, trying to hold his laugh. Suddenly he got a text message from Ai.
~~~~
From: Sakurai-you-bastard's girlfriend
To: Ninomiya Kazunari The Almighty

Yo lucky guy, guess your one sided love will be over now~ :P
Oh, PS: dont you dare try to tell my secret 'date' with you to anyone else, i'll kill you for that. >=O
~~~~
Reading it, he giggled and sent another reply. *BuzzBuzz* Ai's phone vibrated. Slowly, she took out her phone and secretly opened her message.
~~~~
From: Unknown-guy-named-Ninomiya-Kazunari-who-suddenly-asked-me-out-on-a-date
To: ~Me~

Hey senpai, im gonna tell you a few things real quick.
One, thank you so much for your help, I managed to find out one of her cute little secrets ;)
Two, don't worry, I don't want Hina to be bothered (even if she doesnt like me)
Three, please say my greetings of hatred to Sakurai-senpai
And finally four, how was your day yesterday?
.... Oh, wait, don't answer that, I know the answer already ;P
~~~~

"Nino, your charm works!!!" Maika grinned, hugging Nino from behind. "Wah! H..hina, don't scare me like that..." Nino sighed, picking up the phone that fell down. "I never knew that you were envious about the girl I like," he teased. "Hm..? Oh that, I was lying." She smiled. "..I'm sorry, what?" He choked. "I was lying." She grinned. "So, the 4 minutes that I give you, the charm that I gave you was all so that you can make up a lie?" He asked, never expecting that this girl would have the nerve to lie. "Yup, and I appreciate it so, thank you." She bowed.

"Ah, you're really a strange girl, aren't you?" He sighed. She just stared at him dumbly. "That's what I like about you." He grinned to himself. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" She asked. "Oh, no. Nothing~ Just me and my stupid mumblings."


*****