Just Another Annoying Brat - Chapter 4

Just Another Annoying Brat

Just Another Annoying Brat – Chapter 4

Pairing: NinomiyaxOC

Genre: Romance, School Life (The only genres I know)

Rating: Supposedly PG13, or is it G? (sorry, guys. Please help me in this one...)

Sumarry: “What is so different about him than the others?!” I hissed, my fist tightening. “He’s just another annoying brat that’ll make this class even noisier!”

Disclaimer: Oh, I own Arashi, in my dreams that is.

Author: Well... me!                                            

Warning: It might have... a bit lot of bad language..

A/N: This is my first time writing a fanfic, so please help comment or critic my fanfic. Thank you... :D

 

****

Chapter 4

Blooming Feelings

 

~~~~

NINOMIYA

 

I woke up first thing in the morning. “Ngh... What time is this...” I mumbled, rubbing his eyes while yawning. 6a.m.... I still have 15 minutes of sleep... I went back to sleep in a snap, but for some reason, the images of Hinata kept appearing like yesterday. AH!! What’s wrong with me?! I’m not in love with her, right?? Right, stupid mind of mine?? Argh!! Why am I talking to my brain?? I’m getting stupider day by day ever since I met her!! Ugh!! Stupid!! I shouted to my mind, giving myself a facepalm.

 

“Ma... I’ll just prepare for school earlier today..” I yawned. I took out my uniform from the closet and went into my bathroom to take a hot bath. Ah... nothing beats a hot bath... After the relaxing bath, I wore my uniform and went straight to the dining room for my breakfast. “Ohayou~” I cried, sitting on my usual chair.

 

“Oh, this is a surprise. It’s the first time you’ve woken up this early.” Kaa-chan joked. “HAHA. Is breakfast done?” I asked. My stomach has been rumbling loudly since I woke up. Must be because yesterday I skipped dinner. “Not yet. Wait for a bit.” She replied, busily preparing his breakfast.

 

“Hai~” I cried, taking out the DS from my bag. “Here.” She smiled at me, placing my plate of breakfast in front of me. “So fast? I didn’t even have time to open the DS!” I complained. She let out a loud laugh and soon returned to take the other plate. I gobbled up my food, when I suddenly remembered of Hinata’s face again. Argh! I have got to erase that image!! Wait... maybe Kaa-chan knows what happened to me, she is more experienced.

 

“Nee, kaa-chan? Can I ask you something?” I asked, my sandwhich inside my mouth. “Sure, what is it?” She smiled at me. “Um... What does it mean if well... I have been seeing images of a certain girl recently, A LOT. Like... when I think about her my heart wouldn’t stop beating... Do you think my brain has something wrong in it?”

 

“Kazu-chan... Does that mean yo-“ She replied, but stopped. “Crap! I forgot, I have to clean the classroom!! Ah, .... I forgot to do it yesterday... Damn it...” I cursed. I threw the last piece of my sandwhich into my mouth and wore my shoes. “Jaa nee, Kaa-chan!! Tell me about it later, after school, okay?” I shouted and rushed towards the door.

 

“Could it be... Kazu-chan... he finally found his fated one?” She mumbled.

 

~~~~

MAIKA

 

“Ah... I have to wake up so early because of such a stupid mistake of mine?” I sighed. I looked at my watch, it said 6.30a.m. School starts at 7 and I have to go there THIS early... Oh well, at least I have Ninomiya to help me... Why does my heart always beat so fast when I think about him?! Ah... Mou... Must be because this is the first time I’ve kept a secret with a guy, and I got really worried so maybe I get really nervous? Yeah, that must be it.

 

I slammed the door open, no one was there. Good. I threw my school bag on my seat and took the whiteboard duster. I started to erase every notes written on the board as quickly as possible. Suddenly, the door opened. “Ninomiya...” I mumbled, not paying any attention. “Ohayou gozaimasu.” I greeted, continuing to erase the board.

 

“Maaah, don’t be so cold, we have our own secret right? So maybe we could... up our relationship to pals...” He teased, poking my shoulder. I gave him a big and powerful stomp on his feet making him moan in pain. “Ow, ow!! Okay, violence is never the answer to any problem!!” He shouted, trying to ease the pain. “It is for me.” I replied.

 

“Hey, what am I supposed to do?” He asked, leaving his bag on the ground. “Clean the windows. I’ll clean the floor.” I replied, going outside to take the broom and the cloth. I handed him the wet cloth while I took the broom and started sweeping. Ocassionally, we bumpt into each other. Our skins kept brushing against each other’s everytime I bumpt him.

 

It kept making me blush. I don’t know why. If it’s just about my secret, I should’ve not blushed whenever I bumpt him. This is ridiculous! My heart keeps on beating way too fast and my face is always pink. What is happening to me??

 

After a lot of hardwork, we were finally done. “Yatta~” I sighed, sitting on my chair, my head resting on the table. “Hinata-chan? Um...” He wanted to say something, but he hesitated. “What? And don’t add a chan behind my name. I only allow my friends to call me that and on my list, you are not my friend.” I sighed. “No... it’s bigger than that. Look outside the door.” He replied, his eyes glued to the door. I turned around swiftly, expecting something strange, but not expecting the whole class and a few from the neighbouring country peeking.

 

“T..they!” I gulped, slamming the door open. “Guys!! Why were you peeking?!” I scolded, glaring at each one of them. “Well... we wouldn’t want to spoil your time together... I can’t believe you found a boyfriend faster than me Maika...” Hana-chan sighed. “Wait, what?! A boyriend?! You’re calling him my boyfriend?! No, not a chance.” I let out an akward giggle. “You don’t have to hide it, we all know you guys are BFs and GFs now. You guys were like, blushing and nervous. So sweet!” Hana-chan teased.

 

“Hana-chan!! No way I’m gonna like him, never.” I hissed. “Liar, liar pants on fire.” She replied simply sticking a tougue out. “Admit it, you guys are in Love~ L.O.V.E, Love~” She teased even more. “Hana-chan!!” I scolded. “Anyway, we have to go now, jaa nee~?” She grinned, pulling the others out.

 

~~~~~

NINOMIYA

 

The room was silent. The air around the room became tense. Oh great, thank you stupid classmates who made the air so tense. “Hinata..?” I asked. She looked at me then looked away again. ‘Ow, man... Does she hate me?’ I sighed. “Hinata... They’re just stupid lies. Don’t let them make you crumble.” I smiled at her. “.......” No reply. Wow, she really hates me.

 

“...You’re right. I shouldn’t have let that piece of rubbish get to me. Thanks Ninomiya...” She smiled back at me. “Yeah, plus, who made that stupid idea? I mean, why would I, Ninomiya Kazunari the Great, fall in love with such a commoner?” I giggled. “Excuse me?! What do you mean by you being the Great where I am just a plain old commoner?”

 

Ow... ... She snapped.

 

~~~~

MAIKA

 

“You think you’re so great and others are no match to you?” I hissed, banging my fist on the table. “Uh.. No.. T..that’s not what I m-“ He wanted to apologized but I cut him. “Then what do you mean?!” I hissed back. Suddenly, he glared at me. I did the same thing to him. Giving him the same glare. Nothing unusual about it.

 

“Nerd.”

“Jock.”

“Bookworm.”

“Wild beast.”

“Crazy girl!”

“Stupid guy!”

“Idiot girl who acts as if she’s the knight in shiny armour!!”

“Moronic guy who plays with a girl’s feelings and don’t care one bit!!”

 

The calling of names continued, even until the bell rang. In the end, both of us got punished by the head prefect all because Mr. I’m the Greatest doesn’t wanna give up!! Well, I guess he wasn’t that bad. I spent quite a morning fighting with him. And that was pretty nice, I guess.... Yeah right. What will I say next? ‘I fell in love with the Great Ninomiya Kazunari’? Like that’ll happen

 

****

Chapter 4!! Yatta!!

Hmm.... Hopefully it will go well, this fic that is...

Comments, critics, suggestions, whatever it is, you’re definitely welcome to do so <3