Just Another Annoying Brat - Chapter 9

Just Another Annoying Brat

Just Another Annoying Brat – Chapter 9

Pairing: NinomiyaxOC

Genre: Romance, School Life (The only genres I know)

Rating: Supposedly PG13, or is it G? (sorry, guys. Please help me in this one...)

Sumarry: “What is so different about him than the others?!” I hissed, my fist tightening. “He’s just another annoying brat that’ll make this class even noisier!”

Disclaimer: Oh, I own Arashi, in my dreams that is.

Author: Well... me!                                          

Warning: It might have... a bit lot of bad language..

A/N: This is my first time writing a fanfic, so please help comment or critic my fanfic. Thank you... :D

 

****

Chapter 9

Every Bad Start Always Has A Bad Ending

 

 

~~~~

 

“I admit my loss to you.”

 

They stood there staring at each other. It was another akward moment and she was really blank. “Wait... I’m not even competing with you... What do you mean ‘loss’?” She stared at him in the same way she would stare at a lunatic. “Actually, I had this small bet with myself. I’ll have to captivate every girl I’m interested in and if I’m bored with her, just throw her away. But well... *chuckles* It looks like I can’t even let you to like me...” He giggled, smiling warmly.

 

“...You’re wierd...”

 

“Hahaha!! I know.. I know... Hey, let’s go back shall we? Maybe Miyaki-chan is worried about you.” Nino smiled, pulling her by the hand. They weren’t in a rush, just walking together holding hands. Many who saw them might think they are a couple, but they are just friends....? “Ne, Nino. When did you invent this stupid game of yours?” She asked.

 

“Hm... I forgot.... I think... during middle school?” He scratched his head. “So, you started being a bully since middle school?” She giggled. “Wha- I’m not a bully!! I’m just bored!!” He cried, unpurposely pinching Maika’s arm. “Hai, hai.” She giggled. “Are you sure you planned ALL these just because you’re bored? Seems a bit too absurd to me.”

 

"Hey, when a man is bored, nothing is impossible." Nino shrugged. "Yeah right. That means a bored 9 year old can build a time machine, ne?" Maika smirked. He rolled his tongue at her as a reply and she just giggled. 'Why are we talking with each other naturally even if he used me for his stupid game? Why did I forgive him so easily? I know I hate him, yet we became friends... Why? Why is it that whenever I'm with him I start to forget about my hatred towards boys?!' She shouted in her own mind.

 

******

 

"Oh~They're back! Okaeri Mai-chan, Ninomiya-kun!" Hana greeted them with a smile. "What took you guys so long?!" Shigure scolded sternly. "Calm down Kitami..." Kei, the newest social chairperson sighed. "That's right Shi-chan, calm down. Maybe they had some business to settle?" Hana patted his back which made Shigure become a bit stiff. "H-hai..." Shigure blushed. 'Are..? Is it just me, or did Hana-chan just call Kitami-kun, Shi-chan? And did... Did he just blush?' Maika thought. 

 

"Sorry guys... We got a bit... Distracted." Nino tried to laugh it off. "Hmm~ But we have some punishment for you two~" Hana grinned, pulling both of them forward. "P..punishment?" Maika gulped, her hands starting to sweat. "Yup~ you guys have to sing... In a duet. Any song is fine, as long as its not a kindergarten rhyme!" Maika winked, handing both of them one mike each. "Ehhhh?!?! But I'm bad at singing.... (Total lie XD)" Nino pouted.

 

"But Mai-chan has a good singing voice~ She even secretly practice singing in the music room!" Hana smiled which made a certain someone to be filled with rage. "Hana!! That was supposed to be a secret!!!" Maika scolded, her face instantly becoming crimson red. "Oh~? Ma-i-chan likes to sing?" Nino teased. "Sing for us, kaichou!" Shigure clapped his hands. "I want to hear kaichou's singing voice." Kei smiled gently. "Come on, Mai-chan. Entertain your fans." Hana giggled. 

 

"F..fine!! Just tell me what song!!" Maika surrendered, taking the mike. "I have one. This guy's song, 'Gimmick Game' " Nino smirked. 'Why is he smirking so much?! It's just a freakin' song right?!' Maika thought. The song started and they were singing. Even if the song wasn't really made for a duet, their voices synchronized with each others. Ninomiya was definitely lying when he said he can't sing cause his voice is just AMAZING. When they sang the last line, Maika finally knew why he was smirking all along.

 

♪Kimi no kubisuji, hora, tsuba o tsuketa.♪

 

He said the last line while caressing her nape gently with his index finger. She immidiatly became red. "NINOMIYA!!" She whispered a bit too loudly, smacking Nino's head. "Ow, ow... It was just a joke..." Nino pouted, rubbing it to ease the pain. "Sugoi~ Encore! Encore!" Hana cheered. "N..no thank you." Maika gulped, still trying to calm her racing heart down. 

 

For the next one hour, Maika was sitting in one corner of the room sipping her favourite milkshake while looking at her friends from afar. Except, the man with the amazing voice's arm was around her shoulder. His arm was gripping her right shoulder tightly and there was no gap between their shoulders. He was playing with her hair, curling it continuously. Her heart beated so loud and so quickly, it was even possible for Nino to hear it. "N..Ninomiya! I thought you said you can't make me like you! And yet why do you have to keep touching me like this?!" Maika scolded quietly trying to brush his hand away.

 

"I said I can't make you to like me. That doesn't mean I have to stop liking you.besides, this has nothing to do with you liking me. This is more of my... Personal entertainment." He whispered right beside her ear causing her to flinch. He slid one finger down her spine while whispering her first name. Her face became really red and really warm from his hot breath. Her body stiffened when Nino the foam off her lip. "N..N...N...Ninomiya..." Maika cried, pushing him away. 

 

"What? I'm just doing a bit of touching..." Ninomiya smirked, running one hand up her tummy. "Hiii!!" She shrieked, flinching. "M-mou... Why do you like touching people's private parts so much...?!" Maika huffed, pushing his face away. He cursed under his breath and got a grip of her hands. He leaned on her and their noses were just inches apart. "It's not that I like to touch people, it's that I like to touch you." 

 

Maika blushed hard in an instant. Her face was visibly red from ear to ear and her face became hot. "W..W..What do you mean by that?!" Maika cried. "Well, your reaction is so cute. Like... How you tend to flinch even if it's just my finger brushing your skin, how your body stiffens and how your face looks like a tomato ready to burst. Those reactions of yours to my touch is so cute, I just can’t resist one whole day without harassing you." Nino giggled, carressing her cheek gently. 

 

Her heart melted like a sweet ice cream. She knew it was wrong to feel that way to such a dirty thinking man, yet she fell into his trap like a helpless prey. "So, shall we continue?" Nino grinned, pulling her school tie away. "NO!!! Mou.... I can't take any of these harassments anymore!!" 

 

~~~~~~

 

“Jaa nee minna~ See you guys tomorrow~” Hana grinned and entered her car as it drove off. “We should go back too...” Kei smiled, tugging Shigure’s shirt. “Bye kaichou, Nino-kun!” Shigure grinned and waved goodbye. As soon as they turned their back and started walking down the road, Maika too, bid a small goodbye to Nino and left.

 

“Oi... wait!!” Nino shouted from afar, trying to catch up to her. “What do you want Nino?” She replied without looking back. “Hey, at least look at me when you’re talking! So rude!” He pouted. She let out a big sigh and turned her body around, smiling sarcastically at the man in front of him. “What do you want Nino?” She asked sweetly.

 

“Hey, sure you’re not gonna trip and fall?” Ninomiya asked. Of course, She had some trouble walking backward, but she memorized the road really well. “Naaah,  I remember every structure or every obstacle in the road from the back of my head.” She grinned. “You know you’re way too confident about your studies...” Nino giggled. Maika was also giggling with him which made her lose all the focus she put on the road. “Really... you shoould stop being so conf-“ His giggle stopped.

 

She shouldn’t have diverted her focus, she shouldn’t have laughed with him and she shouldn’t have been so confident. One moment she was walking backwards, another moment she was losing her balance. She did not notice the steep slope behind her which she had to climb every day. Her body was about to trip and fall and she’s soon gonna be covered in bruises. opened trying to shout in terror, but luckily, her ‘knight-in-shining-armour’ came to help.

 

“HINA!!” Nino yelled, reaching out for her arm.

 

His arm stretched as far as he could, pulling her arm towards him. If he was a split second late, he would not have done it. Her arms was around his waist, hugging them tightly and pulling them closer. “N..ninomiya...“ She wanted to thank him, but her fear got the upper hand. “N..ninomiya... Nino..” She started calling out his name. Her eyes were welling up with tears while her hands started trembling.

 

“That’s why I told you to not walk backwards...” He sighed in relief. “G..gomenasai...” Maika bowed her head. “Were you hurt?” He asked worriedly. She shook her head and smiled, “No... thanks to you..”

 

“No... you scratched your arm when you fell right?” Nino pulled her arm gently. As usual, Nino has the most observant eyes, he can even tell a small scratch on her arm. “D..don’t worry, just a scratch..” She smiled, taking back her arm. Nino glared at her for a few seconds but gave her a gentle smile. “Please let me help you wound to cure...” He pulled her arm again and the small scratch near her wrist. “Nnh! Nino!! Stop with all this harrassments already!!” Maika yelled, pulling her arm back. He let out a soft giggle while Maika was trying to wipe all the saliva off.

 

“Anou... Thanks for saving me again...” Maika smiled, bowing to thank him. “No worries~ Just happy to help a damsel in distress.” He grinned. Maika’s house could already be seen, not a house actually, a mansion. “Uwaa... your parents must be filthy rich...” Nino stared in awe. “Yeah... my parent, not parents.” She sighed. Suddenly she became a bit sad and lonely. “Um... I guess... goodbye?” Maika giggled softly. “Yeah, jaa nee~” He waved goodbye.

 

Just when he was about to return back to his house, Maika mustered every inch of her courage to give Nino a small thank you gift. A kiss in the cheek. “S..see you tomorrow!” She blushed happily and rushed to her house. Nino stood there dumbly like a statue or maybe an idiot. In a few moments, he finally snapped out of his thoughts and let out a soft chuckle. ‘She never fails to amuse me, even if I’ve only met her for a month...’ He giggled to his own thoughts.

 

 

Maika closed the door behind her and left her bag inside her room. Her heart was still pounding loudly and her whole body could not believe what it just did. She stepped out of her room upon meeting someone unexpected. “ ‘Okaa-sama’... you’re back... How was your business trip?” Maika asked politely. “Good, but I’m afraid I’ll have to go to USA for another trip. I’ll be back for another one year. I expect you to be studying hard everyday while I’m gone. After all, you are going to be the next president to my Johnnys Electronics company.” Maika’s ‘mother’, stared at her meancingly. “Hai... okaa-sama...” She nodded obidiently. “Good, I’ll be back in a year or so.” Her mother didn’t even say goodbye, not even a small smile. She just left, the cold-blooded demon just left, leaving her daughter a deep wound in her heart. As soon as the door slammed shut, Maika crouched inside her room, sobbing silently.

 

~~~~~

Owchie... Her mother is so mean...

What would you do if your mother was this mean?

I would really cry like her...

Huu.... (TT-TT)

 

Please comment or critic this if you have time!