Just Another Annoying Brat - Chapter 17

Just Another Annoying Brat

Just Another Annoying Brat – Chapter 17

Pairing: NinomiyaxOC

Genre: Romance, School Life

Rating: PG13

Sumarry: “What is so different about him than the others?!” I hissed, my fist tightening. “He’s just another annoying brat that’ll make this class even noisier!”

Disclaimer: Oh, I own Arashi, in my dreams that is.

Author: Well... me!                                          

Warning: It might have... a bit lot of bad language..

A/N: This is my first time writing a fanfic, so please help comment or critic my fanfic. Thank you... :D

 

****

Chapter 17

Forced

 

~~~~

 

One month has passed after the rule was made. And lately, more and more couples could be seen together around the school. Unintentionally, Maika caught them holding hands, hugging and even kissing. Encountering those made her slowly regret her choice. But today, Maika found none.

 

“Ohayou guys!” Maika greeted as she slid the door open. To her uttermost surprise, all her friends were in costumes. Takishima wore a suit while his girlfriend was wearing a party gown. Hana was wearing an angel’s clothes, complete with with fluffy wings and a halo above her head, Kitami was wearing a devil’s clothes, horns and a pair of dark coloured wings. Nino on the other hand, was nowhere to be found.

 

“Ah, ohayou Mai-chan! You’re late!” Hana scolded, checking herself infront of the mirror. “W...what... are you guys doing? Are we having a costume party?” Maika asked, her eyes wide open. “No... Didn’t you hear about the event, kaichou?” Kitami asked, passing her the flyer. “What event? And where the heck is that Ninomiya?!” She hissed, reading the flyer. “Come join our school event, where every couple can join. The one most voted as best couple would win the couple of the year title and 10000 yen each.... All you have to do t show your intimate love to us at the scholl hall 8 a.m. Be there...” She muttered to herself. “Oh, so that’s why... Anyway... I have to go look for that idiot Nino,” She sighed, passing back the flyer to Kitami.

 

“You don’t have to look for me anymore, I’m here.”

 

She turned around and squeaked in shock. “Ni-ninomiya!” She gasped, trying to calm her breathing. “Gosh, if I had to go through this everyday, I swear I’d die out of heart attack...”

 

“Nino, have you prepared your clothes yet?” Takishima asked from afar, busy being romantic with his girlfriend. “Perfect fit” He grinned, showing him a ‘peace’ sign. “What costu-, Nino you’re joining this event?” Maika asked in confusion. “Who with?” She asked, scratching her head. “With you of course.”

 

“...”

 

“H..hai?” She choked, placing her head on her forehead to check if she had fever and was hallucinating things. Hmm, no fever. Only one choice left, it was real. “Yeah, the contest starts in 15 minutes. I’ll meet you backsta-“ Nino explained, but was cut off. “What the heck?! Why should I join?! And especially with you?!” She hissed. “One word, COMPULSURY. We HAD to join, if not, we would get one week suspension, at school....” He sighed. “The horror... No DS for a week...” He shuddered to the thought.

 

“But why me?! You have your other girl friends who’d GLADLY be your couple for the night.” She growled. “Simple, that would mean you would have no partner. And would you REALLY let me be alone with her? You know I can well... *cough*” His lips formed a smirk, that was a sign that the devil has appeared.

 

“Uh- eh- ...Fine whatever.” She sighed.

 

“Good, now, you might wanna get out of this room now.” He grinned. “Why?” She asked in confusion. “That.” He pointed at the two passionately kissing couple. “Gross, get out!!” She pushed him out and both of them hurriedly left them alone to have some private time.

 

****

 

“Wear this.” Nino handed her a beautifully decorated ballroom mask. “What, why?” She asked curiously, obidiently wearing it. “It’s a disguise, duh.” He flicked her forehead. “Ow! What for?!” She hissed, rubbing the spot to ease the pain. “Do you want someone to think that I’m really dating you? Well, I wouldn’t mind, but you do know my fanclub is going to gang up in you? And if they knew we were just faking out, they would disqualify us which would mean trouble.” Nino explained, sitting on a nearby bench. Maika followed and sat next to him. There was another 10 minutes before the contest starts, it’s good enough to play at least one round of Mario Kart or something. He rummaged his bag for his trusted DS and turned into gamer mode.

 

“Can we just lose during the first round and get this over with?” She sighed. “We can, but I’m not planning to. The prize money is just too damn amazing.” Nino said casually, eyes glued onto the screen. “Greedy little brat.” She glared.

 

He just snapped. Calling him stingy was okay, but greedy? You’ve just crossed the line. He fliped the DS close loudly and threw it in his bag. A finger ran down her thigh while he leaned in closer till their noses touch. “We still have 8 minutes, sweetheart. Let’s get intimate first, shall we?” Nino’s smile turned into a sly smirk. “C..chou-“ Maika blushed due to the closeness of their faces. He tilted his head a bit to the left, as their lips tou- nope, they didn’t share a kiss, (so close!)

 

She acted quickly and punched the crotch of his pants with all her might. “MOTHER F******’ LORD,ITTAAIII !!!!!” He roared, retreating. That one must have hurt bad, REAL bad. He was rolling on the floor, holding in the pain. “Ara, it worked?” Maika asked, scratching her head. It was obvious she had no idea how much pain she inflicted. “Argh... Curse you...” He hissed under his breath. “Where did you get this information from? CLEARLY, your not that smart to know about it.” He tried to offend the girl, but sadly, it failed.

 

“Um... From a magazine, they were discussing an issue about how to deal with erts.”

 

“Oh, so now I’m a ert?” He hissed, gradually recovering from the pain. Well, any normal girl would definitely think that he’s a ert. But Maika wasn’t a normal girl, she was an idiot girl. “Well the magazine said that if a man that is not your boyfriend harasses me, I should kick or punch the crotch of that ert’s pants.” She explained, trying to recall each and every word of the magazine.

 

Well, maybe it serves a lesson to not mess around with her...

 

“Couples participating in this event, please assemble in a line now. I repeat ...” The speaker announced. “Ah... fine, whatever. I’ll forgive you because you’re too stupid to understand what you just did, but if you do that for the second time, I’d seriously kill you for that.” Nino warned. “Wait, I didn’t quite hear the word you said... the ‘you’re too...’ something. What was that word again?” Maika stared curiously at Nino. “Oh, no nothing~”

 

****

 

Soon, the teacher ordered them to walk towards the park. Maika spotted all her friends, Kitami with Hana, Takishima with his girlfriend and Sakurai with Ai. She had no intention of winning, or course, but it looks like Nino talked her into it. “If we win, you could use that 10000 yen you’re going to get for the next event, right? We are short by a few thousand yen~” His smile formed into a smirk. Her eyes shone and a fire of will and determination burned inside her heart.

 

“Hai,hai~ The first round will begin~” Iemitsu-san grinned. “The first round, the athletic test. Every couple must run this 7 km run holding hands. Very simple rule, you cannot disrupt any of the couple’s route. Oh, you can’t pull your hands off at the middle of the race, remember, we placed one camera for each corner of the park. But, if you can find it, you can take a short cut. The first 3 couples to reach the finishing line will proceed to the next round. Any questions?” Iemitsu explained and asked. “No, sensei!” All the participants shouted. “Good.”

 

“Ready.... Start!”

 

*****