Just Another Annoying Brat - Chapter 6

Just Another Annoying Brat

Just Another Annoying Brat – Chapter 6

Pairing: NinomiyaxOC

Genre: Romance, School Life (The only genres I know)

Rating: Supposedly PG13, or is it G? (sorry, guys. Please help me in this one...)

Sumarry: “What is so different about him than the others?!” I hissed, my fist tightening. “He’s just another annoying brat that’ll make this class even noisier!”

Disclaimer: Oh, I own Arashi, in my dreams that is.

Author: Well... me!                                          

Warning: It might have... a bit lot of bad language..

A/N: This is my first time writing a fanfic, so please help comment or critic my fanfic. Thank you... :D

 

****

Chapter 6

The Ceremony

 

~~~~

"We'll be working together so, yoroshiku ne?" Hana grinned, shaking Ninomiya's right hand. "h..hai. Yoroshiku onegai..shimasu." He forced a smile. 'Too friendly and creeping me out,' was Ninomiya's impression of her. 

 

"Ne, Hana-chan... Don't you think it's too coincidental for the three of us to be together at the Student Council? Like... Somebody is trying to set us all together..." Maika wondered, giving Nino a slight glance. He returned it with a hey-don't-look-at-me face. "W..what do you mean?? Are you saying you don't want to be inside the Student Council Body with me?!" Hana choked a bit of her words but ended her sentence with a pout.

 

"That's not what I mean... But..." Maika hesitated.

 

"Let's just leave that matter away and thank God because he brought us together. Besides! I think this is fate, don't you?" Hana grinned, grabbing a hold of Maika's shoulders. "What do you mean?" Maika asked dumbly, blinking her eyes like a moron. "I meant.... Isn't it fate that both of you got chosen? You guys are also seatmates! Ninomiya-kun chose the seat beside you instead of mine, so he must have a thing for you! A crush on you???" Hana teased, pushing both of them together.

 

"N-no! I had no intentio- *gulp*" Nino denied, but got a glimpse of Maika's staring eyes. "I mean.. I... Uh..." He blushed. 

 

"Look, he DOES have a thing for you! He's blushing!!" Hana teased even further. "Ninomiya and Maika sitting on a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G!" She grinned. "Hana-chan! S..stop!!" Maika scolded, but it wasn't enough to cover her obvious blush. "KISSiNG~ Hahaha, you guys are so cute together~ So innocent~ " She giggled. "Nino.. I'm sorry... She's always like that. And.. I know that you're not a bad guy, but I won't ever like you okay..." Maika apologized. 

 

"But I am not in love with you! I'm just... Ah! You're coming with me!" Nino grumbled. "Sorry, I'll be taking her away for 10 minutes." He shouted, pulling Hana's arm with him. 

 

"I don't like him.... And I never will..." Maika whispered to herself immidiately after they left.

 

~~~~~

 

"Ow, ow... That's some grip you have, Ninomiya-kun..." Hana rubbed her hand to ease the pain as soon as they reached to a halt, inside the art room. "What's your problem?! I am NOT in love with her and she doesn't like me! We're just friends so don't bother us! It's just pure coincidence that we're together inside the Student Council, so are you! And I chose the seat beside her because my eyesight is bad. That is all there is, nothing less, nothing more!" 

 

"Really??? Then why were you blushing from before?" Hana teased again. She really do likes to tease people.

 

"T..that's cause..." He took a big gulp and lowered his head a bit. "You think she's cute, don't you??" She grinned, pointing at him. "..fi..fine I admit it... I do think she's cute... BUT! That doesn't mean I like her!!" He blushed. "Why not? You'll be such a cute couple together! You're gonna be the best couple in the whole world!"

 

"-Is that the reason why you used your powers as the daughter of the principal to bring us together? Because we look great together?" He said, his tone suddenly changing. "Eh.. You know I'm the daughter of the principal? I'm impressed... No one kn-"

 

"-Oh shut up." He hissed which made Hana to freeze like a stone. The atmosphere around them changed drastically and the temperature felt so chilly. "This is gonna be the last warning I give you. I don't care if you're the daughter of the principal of the school I go to, I don’t even care if you’re the daughter of the president, but if you piss me off you’re dead meat!” He shouted, giving her a super scary glare.

 

Beep. Beep.

 

Hana hurriedly took out her phone and sighed in relief. “N-ninomiya-kun... The ceremony of the Prefects is now....” Hana forced a smile on her face. Every normal human would be scared by his glare, so it wasn’t an extraordinary reaction. “...Fine, whatever.” He said walking towards the door leading outside.

 

“Miyaki-san, my face may look like a 9 year old’s, but that doesn’t mean my pride is as little as that. The pride I have in me can never be measured, and so I advice you to just stay back. And IF I like someone, whoever it may be, I’ll never ask help from anyone, not even from my best friends.” He said one last time and left.

 

“T..that was scary...” Hana sighed, leaning on the concrete wall. “I wonder if it’ll really work out...”

 

~~~~

 

“The Ceremony of Prefects will now begin. Please move forward when I call you forward. “Sugita Toshi of Secondary 2 Star, Keichi Shou of-“ The list of names continued. Maika was standing behind the row of teachers, hiding from the bright sun. The blazing sunlight shone on her face, making her eyes blind. Drops of sweat trickled down her face as she groaned in distress while wiping all the sweat that made her forehead wet.

 

“G..gomenasai!!” Nino breathed heavily. “Where were you?! And where is Hana-chan?!” I whispered a bit too loudly, causing a few nearby teachers to turn around ang give her a glare.. “S..she’ll be here soon..” He breathed even louder. “Mai-chan!” Hana suddenly appeared, making an even louder noise than the heavy breathing of Nino’s. “Shh!! Be quiet! It’s almost our turn!!” Maika shushed, placing her index finger on her lips trying to signal them to shut up.

 

“And now, our newest Student Council Body. Our Social Chairperson, Takashima Kei of JC 1 Moon, Treasurer will be Kitami Shigure of JC 1 Moon and Miyaki Hana of JC 1 Star as the secretary! Please give them a warm welcome!” The principal announced. “Finally, our newest President and Vice- President, Hinata Maika and Ninomiya Kazunari both from the JC 1 Star! Give them a great applause~” The principal grinned, clapping her hands, followed by the loud applause from the crowd.

 

“Now, welcome our last president and vice-president, Sakurai Sho and Hanitsu Ai! They’ll be doing the passing down of roles. Hinata Maika and Ninomiya Kazunari, please step forward. “ They walked forward one step. She straightened her back, but Nino was acting usual. Sakurai Sho-san and Hanitsu Ai-san stood in front of them. Sakurai-san in front of Maika and Hanitsu-san in front of Nino.

 

“Hinata Maika, our newest responsible President-“

“And Ninomiya Kazunari, her trustworthy helper-“

“We both will hand you the necklace of responsibility to you.”

 

They both took out a certain necklace, both of them were white. Hers had a white heart with a small yellow crown above it, where as Nino’s had cream wings sticking out of the white heart. Sakurai-san stood behind me and helped her wear it. He brushed off my her ponytail and placed it around her neck gently.

 

Click.

 

 

She glanced down on her chest and looked at the necklace dangling on her neck. ‘I can’t believe it.. Wearing this necklace holds such great responsibility... I can’t believe that this day would ever come...’ She whispered in her mind. Suddenly, she felt a warm whisper which made her legs a bit jelly. “Pleased to meet you Hinata-san, My name in Sakurai Sho.” He whispered with his low but very amazing and melodious voice. “Please take care of this Student Council for me.”

 

 

She finally found him, the perfect guy.

 

****

It still feels wierd how I can write about Sho as the ex-president akthough Sho is actually quite playfull... Just because he graduated from Keio University~

Wahahaha, I always thought that Sho is the smart guy, but maybe not...

I'm VERY VERY VERY sorry for the late update... For an apology, I'll post 2 new chapters :D

 

Comments and Critics are always L.O.V.E.D~ <3