Just Another Annoying Brat - Chapter 2

Just Another Annoying Brat

Just Another Annoying Brat – Chapter 2

Pairing: NinomiyaxOC

Genre: Romance, School Life (The only genres I know)

Rating: Supposedly PG13, or is it G? (sorry, guys. Please help me in this one...)

Sumarry: “What is so different about him than the others?!” I hissed, my fist tightening. “He’s just another annoying brat that’ll make this class even noisier!”

Disclaimer: Oh, I own Arashi, in my dreams that is.

Author: Well... me!

Warning: It might have... a bit lot of bad language..

A/N: This is my first time writing a fanfic, so please help comment or critic my fanfic. Thank you... :D

 

****

Chapter 2

I won’t lose to you!

 

~~~~

NINOMIYA

 

“You have such a pretty hair. It’s so shiny and soft...”  I smiled gently, taking a lock of her hair. ‘Wait, who was she again..?’ I thought in my mind, getting an oh-crap moment. “Oh... Ninomiya-kun...” She blushed and giggled akwardly. Boring, too easy. Just flatter her.

 

“Your bowtie is tilted, Keimi-san. I expect more from our respectful Head Prefect. Please discipline yourself more.”I scolded her softly but sternly. “Ninomiya-kun... You’re so different...” She mumbled. Way too easy . I just need to act proper and strict, but also soft. Its easy to guess what girls like her expects from a guy.

 

“Oh, is it just me, or is this place just way too hot?!” I hissed, pulling my tie away and ed my shirt. I took her hand and placed it on my chest, rubbing it around. “Ooh, hottie. Wanna kiss? Date? Or even... more?” She her lips. Yeah, this is the easiet. These es that’ll do anything to make themselves look hotter just to be able to get a hot guy, like me that is.

 

Life is just so boring. I can get everything I want. Well actually not everything. Not until this stupid girl entered my life. I can’t beat her in anything! My grades aren’t high enough, she’s better at me in sports, plus she doesn’t care if I have more popularity with her!! What am I supposed to do?! I want to beat her! But how? Suddenly, a bright idea struck my mind.

 

I’ll capture her heart!

 

Oh god, did my brain got stupider? I can’t believe I didn’t think of that genius plan for the past two weeks! I’m sure I can get her heart, after all, wooing girls are my specialty. So... judging by her character... the cutie type? Hm.... So, I guess I have to approach her now... What a drag...

“Is that William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet?”

 

~~~~

MAIKA

 

I was just reading my book at my seat, trying to focus. “Is that William Shakespeare’s Romeo and Juliet?” Ninomiya, the new kid asked. ‘Heh, At least he knows Romeo and Juliet.’ I joked, giving him a glare. “Yeah, so?” I replied. I knew I was rude, but I’m always this way when I talk to those insolent fools.

 

“You don’t seem like the type to read romance, Hinata-san... “ He squealed cutely, tilting his head. “I happen to like Shakespeare, not romance, Ni-No-Mi-Ya-Kun.” I snarled. “Now, now. Don’t be so grumpy... Hey, can I ask you a bit?” He smiled. “Ask what? If it has something connected on wooing me, I’m not gonna answer it.” I hissed, my eyes fixed onto the book. “How about... you tell me your secret weakness?”

 

“Yeah right, I’ll tell you that in... never.” I glared, closing my book loudly. “Nande?? I’m just kindly asking you what it is! Friends are supposed to know each other’s weaknesses, right??”He pouted. Bla, bla, bla. Whatever you say, I’m never gonna say it. That’s why it’s a ‘secret’. “Look, you want to know my weakness?! Fine. I’ll tell you.” I hissed, pulling him closer using his hair.

 

Luckily the teacher was gone, if not I would’ve gotten a detention. “I hate guys and I can never trust a guy, not in a lifetime. I’m bad at controlling my temper and I’ll do anything just to protect these girls. Why am I such acting like I’m a ‘knight in shining armour’? It’s because you stupid, impolite, insolent morons can’t do a single thing without annoying people!! Why can’t you wild beasts just grow up?!” I hissed, banging my table.

 

I snapped. Sometimes that’s just what you gotta do. I stomped outside angrily, carrying my Romeo and Juliet book with me.

 

~~~~

NINOMIYA

 

What was...that? For a girl, she sure has a lot of guts talking back. But still, her words.... Why does she always talk about protecting the girls and how she despises the boys. Isn’t it supposed to be the opposite? I thought girls were supposed to LIKE us, not DESPISE us. Plus, why must she protect girls. Wait... she’s not a guy right..?? No.. not possible. So, it only leads to one thing.

 

Her past must have something to do with guys.

 

It must have been terrible if she hates us that much... Wait, why am I so worried about her? I’m supposed to beat her, not get worried about her! What is happening to me?! Agh! Ok, now I need to think of how to beat her. Suddenly, for the second time, an idea struck my mind.

 

I can just use the girls.

 

Yes, that’s possible. I’ll just have to make a girl cry and I can make her run to me. Then, maybe I can defeat her through martial arts. After all, a puny girl like her can’t defeat a black-belt taekwando champion. Which girl..? The closest to her... Miyaki Hana..?? Yeah sure... She’ll do. I sighed. The things I have to do just to get what I want.

 

Every time there was a question I did not understand, I always looked back to ask Miyaki-san. It looks like that doesn’t care one bit. What is wrong with her?! She’s always so cold! She never cares about a thing, and I doubt she ever cried in her whole life.

 

Suddenly, a girl come towards me during afterschool. ‘Keimi the Head Prefect? Seriously?’ I hissed in my mind. “N..ninomiya-san... Can I have a word with you please..?” She blushed, looking down. ‘Well... This is unexpected... I was aiming for Miyaki, but I guess I’ll have to reject this one first. “Okay. What seems to be the problem?” I smiled.

 

“C..can we talk somewhere private..?” She cried, pulling me outside. I followed her out, of course expecting a love confession. “I...I like you.. Ninomiya-kun..” She blushed, her grip on my hand tightening. “I know it’s wrong for the Head Prefect to like someone, since people will start creating rumours. But if you agree to... I..I’ll give up my position for you. “ She cried, her eyes filled with tears to the brim.

 

“Keimi-san... I’m sorry, I just don’t see you that way. You must continue your work as the Head Prefect, continune enforcing the rules of this school.” I smiled. “...You’re right...” She smiled, when tears started flowing down her cheeks. “...T-thank you...for..*sob* your...time...” She cried, running away towards the toilet. Okay, I’m gonna have to check her name out.

 

~~~~

MAIKA

 

I was just walking out from the toilet, when I saw Keimi-san run in the toilet. I knew something was wrong. Whoever made her cry, he’s gonna be in big trouble, if he was a ‘he’. I stomped forward, looking for anyone who might be the cause. In the middle of my search, I noticed Ninomiya taking from a small notebook. What... is he doing? Could he be the reason of Keimi-san’s tears..? It could be... He was out of the room. It’s probably him.

 

I didn’t immediatly rush to give him a lesson, I waited for the right time. I looked at him from afar. He took out a pen and wrote something on it. It was a swift moment, but I didn’t see what he was trying to do clearly. I immediatly ran towards him, my fist tightening from every step I took.

 

“NINOMIYA!!” I hissed, giving him a kick in the face. “Itte! Oi!” He hissed, rubbing his cheek. He immediatly attacked me with powerful punches together with swift kicks. “Tsk. Taekwando.” I hissed, guarding myself from his attacks. Luckily, I have my own trump card. When he tried to punch me, I grabbed hold of his arm and threw him to the ground. “Akh! Aikido?!” He shouted, his hand rubbing his head.

 

I leaned down to take the small notebook from his pocket. “Ah! That- Give it back!” He hissed, trying his best to stand up, but his back really hurts. I took a big gulp and flipped the book open. I was shocked beyond words of what I was reading. “This- You heartless freak!”

 

****

Hmm.... Is this going too fast?

Sorry, that’s how I always write my stories...

Please comment and critic this,

I’d appreaciate your help, a lot. :D