Just Another Annoying Brat-Chapter 1

Just Another Annoying Brat

Just Another Annoying Brat – Chapter 1

Pairing: NinomiyaxOC

Genre: Romance, School Life (The only genres I know)

Rating: Supposedly PG13, or is it G? (sorry, guys. Please help me in this one...)

Sumarry: “What is so different about him than the others?!” I hissed, my fist tightening. “He’s just another annoying brat that’ll make this class even noisier!”

Disclaimer: Oh, I own Arashi, in my dreams that is.

Author: Well... me!                                          

Warning: It might have... a bit lot of bad language..

A/N: This is my first time writing a fanfic, so please help comment or critic my fanfic. Thank you... :D

 

****

Chapter 1

The New Boy

 

MAIKA

 

“Ninomiya Kazunari desu. Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!” He bowed, grinning at us with a bright smile. “Hey, Maika. Look, maybe he’s the guy your looking for! He looks pretty cute and baby-faced, plus he looks like he’s quite polite... He even bowed! The new kids don’t usually do that!” My friend, Hana-chan whispered, teasing me.

 

 “Yeah right. What is so different about him than the others?!”I hissed, my fist tightening. “He’s just another annoying brat that’ll make this class even noisier!”

 

“That’s what you say, everytime you see a new boy. Can’t you find a bit of love?! We’re in JC 1 for god’s sake! We HAVE to find love. I don’t want to be single when I’m grown up, and I definitely don’t want to see my friend miserable! Think about everything you can do with a boyfriend! You can hold hands, fall in love, and much much more!! Seriously, think about it!” Hana shouted.

 

“What?No way! You’re trying to say that I have to like those immature boys?! Please, I’d rather love a chimpanzee than those circus clowns!” I shouted. Luckily, everyone was too focused on the new kid. “Hush! He’s gonna choose his seat! I hope it’s gonna be beside me!” Hana scolded, her eyes shining brightly. ‘Uh, Eeewww.’ I thought, sticking out my tougue at her.

 

I turned around to face the board. I couldn’t care less where he sits in, as long as it’s not beside me. I rested my hand on the table, lazily closing my eyes, going into a small nap.

 

~~~~ 

NINOMIYA

 

 

I strolled around the class looking for the perfect place. I need a seat that has the perfect view of the board. Well, if possible beside a cutie. Suddenly, I noticed it. The perfect seat. It was in front of the board, and beside it was a girl. Too bad she was sleeping. I hope she’s cute... Behind her is another girl. She was quite cute, but she’s definitely into me. An easy prey.

 

I guess I’ll just settle with the frontest seat...

 

I sat on the chair throwing the bag hanging on my right shoulder on the floor. “Good morning class.” The teacher smiled. “Good morning Sensei~” The class greeted. “Ah, you must be the new student, Ninomiya Kazunari. Nice to meet you. My name is Iemitsu-sensei. Here, I teach Maths. Please be good, okay?”

 

“Haii~” I moaned lazily.

 

“Hinata-chan, wake up! Even if you’re the Queen of Maths, that doesn’t mean you can sleep in my class!” Iemitsu-sensei shouted. “Ninomiya-kun, please wake her up.” He sighed. I kept on poking her arm, calling out her name. “Hinata-san. Wake up.” I cried. Finally, I saw her twitch. What’s wrong with this girl? Is she a pig?! Well, at lease she’s up.

 

“...?”

 

I was fascinated by her beauty. She looked so cute. She rubbed her eyes and stretched her muscles. Her ponytail was a bit messy and she wore glasses. She didn’t look like a nerd, but she’s probably smart, being titled the ‘Queen of Maths’ and all.... She yawned like a clumsy little puppy, waking up from it’s sleep. Her spectacles was a bit tilted but she still looked pretty. She had a very fair complexion, making her look like Snow White.

 

“H...hajimemae... Hinata-san...” He greeted, taking in a big gulp.

 

~~~~

MAIKA

 

“Hm...?” I yawned, blinking my eye dumbly, trying to make my vision clearer. In front of me, was a boy... Wha-?! A boy?! “Uwa! W...who are you?! Why are you sitting beside me?!” I shouted, glaring at him. “Anou... my name is Ninomiya Kazunari. I’m your new classmate, and your new seatmate.” He smiled, a bit confused. “My new seatmate?! Oh no you don’t. Move! Or this hand of mine will land on your stupid face!” I hissed, showing my fist in front of him.

 

“Hina-chan....” Iemitsu-sensei sighed. “This is Maths class. S-“ He shouted, but was stopped. “Give me two minutes, sensei.” I glared at him. “Move, now!” I turned towards that bastard. “Why...?” He pouted. “Hinata-san... Isn’t our seat unchangeable??” He tilted his head, asking me. “Oh, stop acting so cute! Just leave!” I hissed even louder. “Maika... Just leave this matter.” Hana-chan whispered. “Stay out of this Hana-chan!” I shouted.

 

“You think I’m cute Hinata-san?” He beamed at me, blinking cutely. “Don’t change the subj-“ I hissed, but Iemitsu-sensei stopped me. “Hina! He’sjust a guy! It’s not like he can kill you.” Iemitsu-sensei shouted. “Yes he can, he’s a guy! A brat, a circus clown, a monkey, a wild be-“ I shouted, but he signalled me to stop. “Okay, stop calling the names. Just give it up. It’s a rule in this class. Your seats are COMPULSURY.”

 

“But sensei!!” I complained. “Just, sit down. “ He sighed, opening his book. “...Fine. But there are 3 rules!” I hissed, turning at that Ninomiya guy. “One, Don’t make a lot of noise! Two, Don’t you dare pull a trick on me, or the girls. And Third, if you make a girl shed even a single tear, I’m gonna kill you!” I glared.

 

“H..hai.” He gulped. “Okay, now that this is done, open your books to page number 252. “ Iemitsu-sensei ordered.

 

I’m not gonna go easy on you, Ninomiya Kazunari. Even if you are the new kid, I’ll kill you if you touch any of the girls!

 

~~~~

NINOMIYA

 

What’s wrong with the girl?! It’s like she’s... The prince in armour or something.  And she’s a ‘she’! Too bad, she was so cute. But her attitude is just plain mean! I’m not gonna lose! I’ll show that no one, and I mean NO ONE bosses Ninomiya Kazunari around!

 

Although, if I want to defeat her, I’d have to charm her first... But with what? What kind of guy does he like? The clumsy and cute one? The cheerful but stupid one? The smart and responsible one? Or the cool and stylish one? I have so many choices, but which one is the correct one? The cute one doesn’t seem to work... But I don’t have time to focus on her. I have to build up my popularity with classmates, the senpais, the girls and boys, the senseis and of course, with the popular ones.

 

Let’s see how many days it’ll take for me to be the King of Popularity around here....

 

****

 

Uh..How’s my first fanfic? Good enough? Sorry if it’s a bit short...

I’m sorry if I have a few grammar or spelling mistakes...

Please comment or critic my fanfic, so that I can write even better!

Thank you! :)

 

 

~~~~

PS:  @ Hiwatarii:

Nino: Arigatou for reading this, Hiwatarii~

Maika: But I agree with you, Ninomiya IS a badass.

Nino: Hey! I could hear you! Besides, I'm not a badass!

Maika: Right. You're a jerk / meanie / idiot / player.

Nino: Oi..

~~~~~~